Vance goes on CNN.....Harris is on.....uh....uh.....hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your cult, true. The brainwashing has been too thorough.
Nah, in normal America. We've had practically nonstop Trump coverage for years now. Most people don't like him and are sick of it.

It's exhausting for normal people.

Nah, in normal America. We've had practically nonstop Trump coverage for years now. Most people don't like him and are sick of it.

It's exhausting for normal people.
75 million of us. Every other one of your neighbors. It's going to be a long four years for your cult when he gets reelected

75 million of us. Every other one of your neighbors. It's going to be a long four years for your cult when he gets reelected
Yes, it'll be a long 4 years for everyone. Hell, his first 4 years felt like an eternity. It was always one stupid fight after another.

Trump just isn't that popular and the vast majority of people don't worship him like you do.

Yes, your cult is like that
Hell, he couldn’t even talk about the path of a hurricane without turning it into a political shitshow.

He had his chief of staff calling the fucking weather service to bully them into saying Trump was right. That’s the kind of stupid shit we had to deal with back then.

Normal people don’t want to go back to that.

Hell, he couldn’t even talk about the path of a hurricane without turning it into a political shitshow.

He had his chief of staff calling the fucking weather service to bully them into saying Trump was right. That’s the kind of stupid shit we had to deal with back then.

Normal people don’t want to go back to that.
QED You're obsessed. Can we devote 15 more house of prime time TV and at least three more say of front page coverage as to whether WIllie Brown was ever on a helicopter with Trump?

I guess we'll need to remind folks this thread is about the fact that Hindenburg Harris knows she a hard sneeze from crashing in the polls.

Consequently, she is not giving interviews (policy and intellect not being he long suite).

Vance, on the other hand is out there (as is Trump) on TV giving interviews.

They don't seem worried.

But I am. I wish Trump would get laryngitis

QED You're obsessed. Can we devote 15 more house of prime time TV and at least three more say of front page coverage as to whether WIllie Brown was ever on a helicopter with Trump?
I just want him to go away so we can talk about normal things. Instead we have to deal with his lies and his supporters willingness to bend reality to fit those lies.

I just want him to go away. That's not obsession. It's basically the opposite of it.

I just want him to go away so we can talk about normal things. Instead we have to deal with his lies and his supporters willingness to bend reality to fit those lies.

I just want him to go away. That's not obsession. It's basically the opposite of it.
Bringing up his markup of a map projecting the path of a hurricane FIVE YEARS ago is pretty much the definition of obsession.

Bringing up his markup of a map projecting the path of a hurricane FIVE YEARS ago is pretty much the definition of obsession.
No, it's the definition of having a memory that goes back more than 15 minutes, which may of the internet addicted Trump cult can no longer do.

It's merely an example of the dumb shit we had to deal with on a daily basis with that weirdo in the White House. It started day one with his claims that he had the biggest inauguration crowd ever.

No, it's the definition of having a memory that goes back more than 15 minutes, which may of the internet addicted Trump cult can no longer do.

It's merely an example of the dumb shit we had to deal with on a daily basis with that weirdo in the White House. It started day one with his claims that he had the biggest inauguration crowd ever.
OK. Most would say it's a classic example of your obsession. A weather map from five years ago? Gott im himmel.

How about the fact that Vance has done more than a dozen MSM interview in the past three weeks and Harris and Walz combined have done .... oh, that's right, ZERO.

How about we talk about that? Bet you mind off of what Trump did with a map, five years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back