Muslim woman in Afghanistan beheaded for going grocery shopping alone

Afghanistan is not exactly known as the bastion of liberal values.

This is just awful, right when we're ready to help muslims.
Well in my opinion it sounds like some of them are in need of the help. All that we can do is pray that those who need it are the ones who are getting it.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Those who think that people should be killed over innocent things like going to the store by themselves can burn for all that I care.

Last edited:
All people do better under a secular government.
"Christian CULTURE" is not a theocracy. I did say CULTURE.

secular Western cultures only advanced when everyone agreed on a basic Christian culture.

Your "secular" culture fails in direct proportion to its abandonment of its Christian roots.

All people do better under a secular government.
"Christian CULTURE" is not a theocracy. I did say CULTURE.

secular Western cultures only advanced when everyone agreed on a basic Christian culture.

Your "secular" culture fails in direct proportion to its abandonment of its Christian roots.

Our Christian culture is what held up women's rights and ability to vote for so long.

Not Christian values. Women's rights are not exactly part of any of the major religions. Nice try though.

The Left doesn't give a rat's ass about women's rights because if they did they'd be criticizing Islam for it's oppression of women.

20100616_Afghanburkas.jpg

You mean the same religion that brought us 9/11? The same region that sponsors suicide bombers and rams people with trucks ? OH, THAT religion. SHHH, We don't want to get all mad and angry about it. We don't want a backlash or anything, do we?

Can someone point me to a Muslim country where gays are not executed?

Forum List

Back