Muslim woman wears hijab, burkini in Minnesota pageant

Cute as hell. Too bad she dresses like a savage

She dresses a lot like this 'savage' eh?

madonna_and_child.jpg
Some similarities. And I am agnostic so your "point" is nothing more than laughable

Well maybe your Christian pals around here will object to your characterization of Mary as a savage.
Except I didn't. She dressed like that when that was the type of clothes they had. You know, like 2K years ago.
Also, I don't really care for European interpretation of Jesus and things Christian. No way were they white. I would bet any other time, you would be saying that..

So you're telling the Christian conservatives to stop caring about what some guy said 2000 years ago.

ooh, that should smart.

When did the Christian Right become anti-modesty?
When its govt imposed modesty

You mean like how Christian conservatives always oppose school dress codes?
They arent govt......what wold happen to her if she forsook hers.......inconvenient

A school board is not government?

You're fucking retarded.
Name a district imposing dress code on public school kids......and then prove its christian

Cute as hell. Too bad she dresses like a savage

She dresses a lot like this 'savage' eh?

madonna_and_child.jpg
Some similarities. And I am agnostic so your "point" is nothing more than laughable

Well maybe your Christian pals around here will object to your characterization of Mary as a savage.
Except I didn't. She dressed like that when that was the type of clothes they had. You know, like 2K years ago.
Also, I don't really care for European interpretation of Jesus and things Christian. No way were they white. I would bet any other time, you would be saying that..

So you're telling the Christian conservatives to stop caring about what some guy said 2000 years ago.

ooh, that should smart.
English, mother fucker. Do you speak it?

Funny how govts in EU are telling their citizens to dress like this.....so as not to provoke......cause if they get raped they asked for it.......

Is a "burkini" a short burka? The ironic thing is that she would probably be stoned to death in most Sharia run Islamic countries while she has the freedom to be both pretty and Muslem in the U.S.

And what will she wear when the swimsuit part comes? she won't show any skin at all? is it that within the rules? I'm no expert that's why I ask...:dunno:

Is a "burkini" a short burka? The ironic thing is that she would probably be stoned to death in most Sharia run Islamic countries while she has the freedom to be both pretty and Muslem in the U.S.

Apart from taliban controlled areas could you name a country where she would be stoned?

You seem highly misinformed about the ME...

Forum List

Back