🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MUSLIMS DEMAND cross be removed from the Swiss flag

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Dirty hajis with IQ70 are extremely successful only in three disciplines: producing of equal dumb hajis, consummation of welfare and other government benefits and demands.The followers of one pedophile 'prophet' ( and owner of 24 wife ) demand non-stiop 24/7 more and more stupid things.

What's about demand of all western white christian folks: all Muslims shall leave western countries and go to their dirty holes back?

Muslims in Switzerland are demanding that the white cross be removed from the Swiss national flag because as a Christian symbol, it “no longer corresponds to today’s Muslim multicultural Switzerland.”

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...he-swiss-flag-because-they-find-it-offensive/

Find valid sources for your threads. This one is BS.

Seemed like a load of crap but evidently it was proposed in 2011 by some Green party fruitloop. I can't work out its veracity though. Seems like a dim witted proposal from a dimwit.

Google Translate
topelement.JPG

I think the issue has already died a natural death.

PI9OHY1.jpg

Greg

Dirty hajis with IQ70 are extremely successful only in three disciplines: producing of equal dumb hajis, consummation of welfare and other government benefits and demands.The followers of one pedophile 'prophet' ( and owner of 24 wife ) demand non-stiop 24/7 more and more stupid things.

What's about demand of all western white christian folks: all Muslims shall leave western countries and go to their dirty holes back?

Muslims in Switzerland are demanding that the white cross be removed from the Swiss national flag because as a Christian symbol, it “no longer corresponds to today’s Muslim multicultural Switzerland.”

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...he-swiss-flag-because-they-find-it-offensive/
May not be accurate.

Debunked: Photo of ‘Muslims in Switzerland’ taken in… Pakistan

bare naked islam probably isn't a source you want to use. :cuckoo:

wouldn't you be happier at stormfront?

The sources appear to be written in German and the translated page above is a bit dodgy...I'm not up to date on Swiss politics.

Greg

May not be accurate.

The Photo seems likely to be dodgy but the story evidently has some (very shallow) roots.

Greg

That's a bit silly, Jilly!! You want the US to take a million unvetted refugees from the Middle East?? I think Europe is wonderful to do it but I also think they are courting danger. They MUST BE PROPERLY VETTED!! The systems are just not in place nor could they be given the pace of the problem; I for one blame only Assad and Isis!! I do feel that the US( and us) should be assisting in every way possible. This is just too tragic for leaving it to others.

Greg

That's a bit silly, Jilly!! You want the US to take a million unvetted refugees from the Middle East?? I think Europe is wonderful to do it but I also think they are courting danger. They MUST BE PROPERLY VETTED!! The systems are just not in place nor could they be given the pace of the problem; I for one blame only Assad and Isis!!

Greg

1. there was nothing "silly" in what i said.
2. where did i opine on the issue of refugees? i said the idiotic o/p was based on a pathetic unsourced assertion from a pathetically bad source.

try reading with comprehension next time instead of pretending i said something i didn't, and then arguing against what you're pretending i said.

try again

oh...and next time, you might want to try using one personality for posts you use a particular nickname for.

you're not doing a very good job as a sock.

May not be accurate.

Immigrants Want Cross Removed from Swiss Flag

n the interview, Petrusic said Switzerland needs new symbols with which everyone, including non-Christians, can identify. As an alternative to the current Swiss flag (see image here), Petrusic proposed the former flag of the Helvetic Republic (see image here) which was officially introduced in 1799 and consisted of green, red and yellow colors. "Those colors are similar to the current flags of Bolivia and Ghana and would represent a more progressive and open-minded Switzerland," Petrusic said.

The proposal to change the Swiss flag has been met with outrage across the political spectrum and is sure to fuel anti-immigrant sentiments in Switzerland.

Sylvia Flückiger a councillor with the conservative Swiss People's Party (SVP) said the demands are: "Totally unacceptable. With our Swiss flag there is nothing to change. The next thing you know, they will demand even more, that we change our constitution."

Marianne Binder, spokeswoman for the center-right Christian Democrats (CVP) said: "This is just what was missing, that we need to change our flag. The Swiss flag is part of Swiss identity, precisely because it is inviting for all to want to be involved...even the immigrants."

Stefan Brupbacher, general secretary of the libertarian Free Democrats (FDP) said: "This is utter nonsense. The Swiss cross is an extremely successful and valuable global brand. It is a symbol of success and quality. We will tightly hold on to it, out of love for Switzerland."

The issue of Muslim immigration to Switzerland has been a hotly debated topic in recent years and the flag controversy is sure to add fuel to the fire.

What is sad is, none of us are sure if the story is fake or not.

I hate the Swiss!
I hope the sand monkeys take over the entire country and the Swiss all flee to Turkey.

— John Adams
Gatestone Institute, a non-partisan, not-for-profit international policy council and think tank is dedicated to educating the public about what the mainstream media fails to report in promoting:
  • Institutions of Democracy and the Rule of Law;
  • Human Rights
  • A free and strong economy
  • A military capable of ensuring peace at home and in the free world
  • Energy independence
  • Ensuring the public stay informed of threats to our individual liberty, sovereignty and free speech.
Gatestone Institute conducts national and international conferences, briefings and events for its members and others, with world leaders, journalists and experts -- analyzing, strategizing, and keeping them informed on current issues, and where possible recommending solutions.
Gatestone Institute will be publishing books, and continues to publish an online daily report,www.gatestoneinstitute.org, that features topics such as military and diplomatic threats to the United States and our allies; events in the Middle East and their possible consequences, and the transparency and accountability of international organizations.

Gatestone Institute is funded by private donors and foundations. We are grateful for your support.

Ambassador John R. Bolton, Chairman

Nina Rosenwald, President
Naomi H. Perlman, Vice President

Board of Governors (in formation)

• The Viscountess Bearsted
  • Baroness Caroline Cox
  • Alan Dershowitz
  • The Lord Finkelstein OBE
  • Jack Fowler
  • Robert Immerman
  • Lawrence Kadish
  • Ingeborg Rennert
  • Rebecca Sugar
  • Merryl Tisch
Amir Taheri, Chairman, Europe Board of Governors
Board of Governors, Gatestone Europe

Board of Advisors (in formation)

• Ahmed Charai
  • Rev. Dr. Petra Heldt
  • M. Zuhdi Jasser
  • Richard Kemp
  • Michael Mukasey
  • Elie Wiesel
  • R. James

What is sad is, none of us are sure if the story is fake or not.
The article on immigrants want to remove the Swiss flag was from Gatestone Institute. If they report the story as valid? It's valid. End of discussion.

Immigrants Want Cross Removed from Swiss Flag

The proposal to change the Swiss flag has been met with outrage across the political spectrum and is sure to fuel anti-immigrant sentiments in Switzerland.

Sylvia Flückiger a councillor with the conservative Swiss People's Party (SVP) said the demands are: "Totally unacceptable. With our Swiss flag there is nothing to change. The next thing you know, they will demand even more, that we change our constitution."

Marianne Binder, spokeswoman for the center-right Christian Democrats (CVP) said: "This is just what was missing, that we need to change our flag. The Swiss flag is part of Swiss identity, precisely because it is inviting for all to want to be involved...even the immigrants."

Stefan Brupbacher, general secretary of the libertarian Free Democrats (FDP) said: "This is utter nonsense. The Swiss cross is an extremely successful and valuable global brand. It is a symbol of success and quality. We will tightly hold on to it, out of love for Switzerland."

The issue of Muslim immigration to Switzerland has been a hotly debated topic in recent years and the flag controversy is sure to add fuel to the fire.

John Bolton is chief weenie of the group: the story is bogus absolutely.

Forum List

Back