Muslims go berserk when Koran is ripped up

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Those people were being assholes, and they hardly went berserk.

Yeah the muzzies were berserk assholes. They have no problem burning our flag, they better learn to deal....or pound sand
No, they were hardly berserk, you honestly think christians would stand still if a asshole was ripping up the bible right in front of them?

Yeah the muzzies were berserk assholes. They have no problem burning our flag, they better learn to deal....or pound sand
No, they were hardly berserk, you honestly think christians would stand still if a asshole was ripping up the bible right in front of them?

Shrug.

I've ripped up one myself before during a speech to make a point, in front of a room full of Christians.

Shrug.

I've ripped up one myself before during a speech to make a point, in front of a room full of Christians.
Yeah, sure. :hmpf:

I don't get worked up over shit like that. Evidently muzzies do, they went coo coo

Oh college protests. So impotent. lol.

Shrug.

Were they fundamentalist Evans, glad you still alive.

Shrug.

Shrug. True story.

It's just a book. Paper and leather. It doesn't matter.

It's the words inside that matter.

Shrug.

Shrug. True story.

dont get the one with the raised letters,
scratches your ass when wiping

Sorry but this is America, land of freedom and expression. Go back to your third world paradise if you don't like it...and stop cutting people's heads off.

College Chaos: Muslims Go Nuts When Protester Rips Up Koran

Angry crowd clashes with a protester who is seen ripping pages out of the Koran at Wright State University.

Read more at (Video) College Chaos: Muslims Go Nuts When Protester Rips Up Koran » 100percentfedUp.com

Reducing the Mystery: A Conversation with Muslim Women | University Events Calendar | Wright State University

Shrug.

Shrug. True story.

It's the words inside that have caused misery, war, death, and suffering for 13 centuries.

Sorry but this is America, land of freedom and expression. Go back to your third world paradise if you don't like it...and stop cutting people's heads off.

Angry crowd clashes with a protester who is seen ripping pages out of the Koran at Wright State University.

Read more at (Video) College Chaos: Muslims Go Nuts When Protester Rips Up Koran » 100percentfedUp.com

Just like conservatives respond when the stars and stripes are burned or they get a
" happy holidays".

Just like conservatives respond when the stars and stripes are burned or they get a " happy holidays".

can you give examples with links of conservatives becoming violent when they get a happy holiday? Unless you consider it violent to give the cashier one chance to get it right before you walk out and leave your cart full of stuff for them to put away.

Forum List

Back