Muslims Gone Wild! San Bernardino Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadians and British use that expression when they get mad. "You don't know fuck all"
It's used all over the globe, dumbass.

Not in US dumbass!
Yes, dumbass, it is. You truly do know fuck all.

Bzzzz wrong sorry Fatima from Pakishitstsin, it's a British expression like "bloody hell" and used in ex colonies like Canada and Australia.
I use that as well. If you travel the world you pick up shit like that but you've never been to the next county over, hayseed.

I'm a naturalized citizen, you asswipe. Lived and traveled all over the world. You sound like a demented moron with Muslim ties. Truth be told.

It's never been buried, very deep or otherwise. It resides in a place called Saudi Arabia...
No, it does not. What is a Caliphate, and how many of them have their been?

Learn something: Caliphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why don't you learn something, you seem pretty ignorant and uneducated.
You have no ability to judge and are, absolutely fucking clueless.
Right, because anybody who isn't an intolerant anti Christian bigot like you isn't really an American. Sure sure.
I am anti-religion, which is all bullshit, sometimes useful bullshit, and here the Christians are my enemy as is anyone who isn't a liberal, which means most of you little shits.

FixMyToilet is not a liberal; he is a fascist wack job.
He's also alternately very sad and very angry. I think he needs some help, and I'm not joking.

She's trying to loose some weight so she can fit into that special limited edition suicide vest she got for thanksgiving.
That's a long wait isn't it?

She's trying the Dr. Mohammad Bin Atkins diet. It focuses on eating infidel poop as a source of protein.
Trust Islam to get it soooooo wrong. Low protein and she'll end up ENORMOUS.

Why do you think it's still going back and forth in this thread?! Eating infidel protein!

He's also alternately very sad and very angry. I think he needs some help, and I'm not joking.
Reported - stop trolling.
Oh diddums. What a spoilt baby. Wish I could say I'm surprised.
Reported. Getting the message yet?
Yes I'm getting the message that you are a big baby who is trying to get people banned because he cannot cope with being exposed for what he is. So you get me banned? Who cares, Ahmed?
When all else fails whine to the mods.
Such embarrassing baby behaviour, especially for a grown 'man' :) who'd' expectations thunk it?

It's used all over the globe, dumbass.

Not in US dumbass!
Yes, dumbass, it is. You truly do know fuck all.

Bzzzz wrong sorry Fatima from Pakishitstsin, it's a British expression like "bloody hell" and used in ex colonies like Canada and Australia.
I use that as well. If you travel the world you pick up shit like that but you've never been to the next county over, hayseed.

I'm a naturalized citizen, you asswipe. Lived and traveled all over the world. You sound like a demented moron with Muslim ties. Truth be told.
Well that explains why you are as dumb as dog shit about this country. Either get educated and liberal or go back to wherever the fuck you came from.

Yes I'm getting the message that you are a big baby who is trying to get people banned because he cannot cope with being exposed for what he is. So you get me banned? Who cares, Ahmed?
Such embarrassing baby behaviour, especially for a grown 'man' :) who'd' expectations thunk it?
The report function is there for a reason. If you don't like it, leave.

It's never been buried, very deep or otherwise. It resides in a place called Saudi Arabia...

Right, because anybody who isn't an intolerant anti Christian bigot like you isn't really an American. Sure sure.
I am anti-religion, which is all bullshit, sometimes useful bullshit, and here the Christians are my enemy as is anyone who isn't a liberal, which means most of you little shits.

No you are only anti Christian, not anti Islam. You guys are very transparent with your agenda, you don't realize how.

Yep, that's because I got pissed off at them not controlling the little dumbshit trolls like you three.
'Controlling'? More illiberalism at work.

No you are only anti Christian, not anti Islam. You guys are very transparent with your agenda, you don't realize how.
I am anti-all religion, little dipshit.

They don't have gun control, dumbass, not my kind anyway. See Japan, that's close, and they are still fucking up far too much.

Besides, guns are for "protection" so stop bitching when 14 people get mowed down by the sand ******* using your deadly toys, which both you and they love.
look, look, the libturd is still preaching. Church of painintheass. hahahahahahaahahahaha a libturd showing everyone the true meaning of libturd. It's hilarious. Dude you sure do carry a very large bagful of stupid and just dumped it all over this board. Thanks for showing true americans what the enemy looks like. Smile!!!

What I like about morons like Fixmytoilet is they keep coming back for more public humiliation.

Liberalism is a mental disease.
Liberalism is what founded this country. Don't like it then get the fuck out, you are neither needed nor wanted here.
who the hell are you to decide who's needed or wanted? And stop pretending to be a libtard. There is absolutely nothing liberal about you, PaintMyMasjidYellow.
I am a liberal, it's a liberal nation, and figuring what most people need isn't that hard, if you're smart that is so in your case, don't bother trying.
if you're smart that is
well then that rules your dumb ass out.

Yep, that's because I got pissed off at them not controlling the little dumbshit trolls like you three.
'Controlling'? More illiberalism at work.
Liberalism is not anarchy, dummy.

I am anti-all religion, little dipshit.
naw, you're anti-everything.

So you not only think that you get to determine who should or shouldn't be an American, but you're also in charge of this board? Ha ha ha.

So you not only think that you get to determine who should or shouldn't be an American, but you're also in charge of this board? Ha ha ha.
Nope, the Mods are, and that's why I report the trolls, who aren't supposed to be here according to their rules. You believe in Private Property, right?

Why the fuck would I care about that? How many times have I had to repeat the fact that ISIS is an idea, not a person, and it is all over the damn world including here? It's payback time, bitches, so know your enemy and make peace with your God...

ROFLMAO Get a grip you daffy whack job
Now you're for it, Sassy.
He's so 'in control' he's reporting us left, right and centre. Lol.
Yep, reported for trolling, so get back to what matters.
You're the troll with your constant whining that you're a liberal. However, not being a baby myself, and being completely in control, I would never report you, or anyone else. I see you've done this three times in the last two days, shame on you and your ver ILLIBERAL behaviour :)
I used to not bother, now I like watching your dumb asses get banned. I like to push the Mods to do their fucking jobs.
Telling the absolute for once. Well done you. Well, I hope you get some pleasure from your baby behaviour. It's certainly entertaining to watch. BABY :)

I think we're dealing with a Marxist Islamist. (Yes they exist):

The founder and primary theorist of Marxism, the nineteenth-century German thinker Karl Marx, had an ambivalent and complex attitude to religion,[1] viewing it primarily as "the soul of soulless conditions", the "opium of the people" that had been useful to the ruling classes since it gave the working classes false hope for millennia.

In the Marxist–Leninist interpretation of Marxist theory, developed primarily by Russian revolutionary Vladimir Lenin, religion is seen as retarding human development. Due to this, a number of Marxist–Leninist governments in the twentieth century, such as the Soviet Union after Lenin and the People's Republic of China, implemented rules introducing state atheism.

What I like about morons like Fixmytoilet is they keep coming back for more public humiliation.

Liberalism is a mental disease.
Liberalism is what founded this country. Don't like it then get the fuck out, you are neither needed nor wanted here.
who the hell are you to decide who's needed or wanted? And stop pretending to be a libtard. There is absolutely nothing liberal about you, PaintMyMasjidYellow.
I am a liberal, it's a liberal nation, and figuring what most people need isn't that hard, if you're smart that is so in your case, don't bother trying.
You are not a liberal. Are you even an American? Probably not.
I am the only kind of real American, a liberal. The rest, like you, are Americans in name only.
what does your flag look like, cause this one is the true american flag:

FLGIMGS1000000320_-00_Freedom-Graphic_2.jpg

Not a chance. I'm having to much fun watching you implode :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back