Muslims in Indonesia will CANE gay couple for breaking Sharia law

Russia imprisons gays when they are gay pedophiles. When gays find a child and groom the poor kid into accepting an adult lover.

Good for Russia.

So you applaud when 'gay pedophiles' are thrown in prison- but don't care whether straight pedophiles are thrown in prison or not.

Another crucial difference between us- I am against all child molesters- whether their victims are little boys or little girls.

Russia imprisons gays because they are gay- and because Putin wants gays in prison.
Put all child molesters in prison and recognize that gays exert exceptional pressure against children.

I recognize that you want to treat all gays as child molesters, even though the vast majority of child molestation is by straight men against girls.

Why exactly do you want to target gays, rather than all child molesters?

Russia imprisons gays when they are gay pedophiles. When gays find a child and groom the poor kid into accepting an adult lover.

Good for Russia.

So you applaud when 'gay pedophiles' are thrown in prison- but don't care whether straight pedophiles are thrown in prison or not.

Another crucial difference between us- I am against all child molesters- whether their victims are little boys or little girls.

Russia imprisons gays because they are gay- and because Putin wants gays in prison.
Red herring, BE SPECIFIC and quote where he said any such thing as the drivel you just posted.

Feel free to prove anything i said to incorrect.

And you repeat the same lie again, being against one does not somehow make you NOT against all. Keep proving just how fucking stupid you are.

What lie? Feel free to point out a single lie I stated.

The fact is that I objected to all child molesters.

Tipsy only condemned child molestation- when done by gays.

some info on the 'matthew shepherd' murder because 'shepherd' been mentioned in this thread . --- The truth behind America’s most famous gay-hate murder ---
Relevant.......not.
----------------------------------------------- just some interesting info for the boards readers Syriusly !!
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/28/us/dennis-hastert-sentencing.html?_r=0
Dennis Hastert- Republican- Husband- Father- Coach

“The defendant is a serial child molester,” said Judge Thomas M. Durkin of Federal District Court, as Mr. Hastert sat impassively, often staring downward, hands crossed on his lap. He added, “Some actions can obliterate a lifetime of good works. Nothing is more stunning than having ‘serial child molester’ and ‘speaker of the House’ in the same sentence.

Good for Russia.

Red herring, BE SPECIFIC and quote where he said any such thing as the drivel you just posted.

And you repeat the same lie again, being against one does not somehow make you NOT against all. Keep proving just how fucking stupid you are.

I was addressing the law in Russia that specifically prohibits the grooming behavior adult gays do to children. It has nothing to do with what I condemn. Although the molestation that gays do to children leaves the scars quite a bit deeper. Men molested by men as children never fully recover.

some info on the 'matthew shepherd' murder because 'shepherd' been mentioned in this thread . --- The truth behind America’s most famous gay-hate murder ---
Relevant.......not.
----------------------------------------------- just some interesting info for the boards readers Syriusly !!

“The defendant is a serial child molester,” said Judge Thomas M. Durkin of Federal District Court, as Mr. Hastert sat impassively, often staring downward, hands crossed on his lap. He added, “Some actions can obliterate a lifetime of good works. Nothing is more stunning than having ‘serial child molester’ and ‘speaker of the House’ in the same sentence.
Oh so you agree gay men that molest boys leave a lifetime of devastation behind.

Relevant.......not.

Oh so you agree gay men that molest boys leave a lifetime of devastation behind.

What do 'gay men' have to do with Dennis Hastert?

I agree that all child molesters leave a lifetime of devastation behind- just unlike you- I care when the kids are girls too.

Men molested by men as children never fully recover.

Yes- those women raped by men as children just bounce right back........

Why is it you only mention child molestation when it comes to gays and boys?

Why don't you ever mention the majority of child molestation victims?

Relevant.......not.

Not according to Milo Yapocalypse or whatever his name is.

Muslims in Indonesia will CANE gay couple for breaking Sharia law

They might like it...:badgrin:

We can't say anything bad about Aaron Hernandez because all former NFL tight ends don't commit multiple homocides and we can't allow the actions of one former NFL tight end to put all former NFL tight ends in a bad light.

Ozzie Newsome is former NFL tight end and also a good guy. If we criticize Aaron Hernandez for committing multiple homocides, people might think Ozzie Newsome also committed multiple homocides.

News from The Associated Press

Is it homophobic for people who believe in the religion of peace to beat people because they are gay?

Seems aggressive, but we know snowflakes will not criticize Islam.

Well, to normal people that would seem to be a reason for mentally ill homosexuals to quit fawning over the terrorists, but they aren't sane, and a huge demographic of the homosexual 'community' is actually sexually aroused by that stuff, and it only makes them bigger fans of Islam. If you don't think so, just look for the photo essays of the 'Folsom Street Fair', and the even more disgusting 'Up Your Alley Fair' at this site:

zombietime

Many homosexual parents take their children to these sicko festivals, even make leather ;harnesses' and dog collars for 5 year olds to wear at them.

Yes, they're sicker than most can even begin to imagine. I can't post the links directly, because ironically it's 'prudish censorship' that keeps the entire gay rights hoax from completely collapsing in a week.

Last edited:

Good for Russia.

Put all child molesters in prison and recognize that gays exert exceptional pressure against children.

I recognize that you want to treat all gays as child molesters, even though the vast majority of child molestation is by straight men against girls.

Why exactly do you want to target gays, rather than all child molesters?

BS. Homosexuals account for over a third of all kiddie rapes, and are only 1%-2% of the population. Go lie somewhere people who don't know any better hang out. The odds are far higher with homosexuals than any other demographic on the planet combined.

Relevant.......not.

------------------------------------------ hang him , ok with me Syriusly !!

Good for Russia.

No she did not nor did I and you claimed I did also. You are a liar. JUST because it wasn't mentioned does not give you the right to assume or state as fact things not in evidence. It is called a lie.

Forum List

Back