Muslims now FORCEABLY INVADING Greece!

Isn't it interesting, however; that the dishonesty of the article in calling these people 'migrants' who are ostentatiously Muslim, toys to downplay the fact that migrants do not 'forcibly' enter other countries They are criminals. The agenda, for those of us who actually apply critical thought to what we read, is obvious.

Yet, go ahead and try to parse your foolishness. It is pathetic.

New refugee crisis as 30,000 migrants from countries including Syria mass on Turkish borders with Greece and Bulgaria as they hurl stones at guards and try to cut through razor wire

Tens of thousands of refugees from Syria and other countries were massing on the Turkish borders with Greece and Bulgaria last night, hurling stones at guards and trying to cut through razor wire. An estimated 30,000 migrants gathered at checkpoints after Turkey’s president claimed to have ‘opened the doors’ to allow as many as 4 million asylum seekers to leave the country. Greek police closed border crossings and fired tear gas at large groups of migrants who tried to enter from Turkey yesterday, while pregnant women and children were among those making hazardous crossings by sea. One of the first stand-offs came on Friday night at Pazarkule, north-eastern Greece, where hundreds of migrants – including Syrians, Iranians, Iraqis, Pakistanis and Moroccans – demanded to be let in.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

• It came after Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan ‘opened the doors’ to allow up to 4m to leave country
    • Greek police closed border crossings and fired tear gas at groups of migrants who tried to enter from Turkey
    • Pregnant women and children were among those making hazardous crossings from Turkey to Greece by sea

Ahh, the good work of Barack just keeps giving . . .
Funny how good things happen and Trump gets praise...
bad things happen and it's Obama's fault.

Does USMB have some kind of direct conduit to everybody who flunked fucking basic reading?

Are we perhaps unclear on what the word where means?

See if you can figure out what the first word in the thread title is. That's all, just one word.
Okay, look clown. I have a graduate level understanding of the English language. I can't say I think you do, that is for sure.

So, look at your question.

Actually what I posted was a question --- as yet unaddressed --- about what the fuck anything in the OP has to do with a religion. Nothing in any of that was about any "borders".

See the part in red?

Now, take a look at the OP.

New refugee crisis as 30,000 migrants from countries including Syria mass on Turkish borders with Greece and Bulgaria as they hurl stones at guards and try to cut through razor wire

Tens of thousands of refugees from Syria and other countries were massing on the Turkish borders with Greece and Bulgaria last night, hurling stones at guards and trying to cut through razor wire. An estimated 30,000 migrants gathered at checkpoints after Turkey’s president claimed to have ‘opened the doors’ to allow as many as 4 million asylum seekers to leave the country. Greek police closed border crossings and fired tear gas at large groups of migrants who tried to enter from Turkey yesterday, while pregnant women and children were among those making hazardous crossings by sea. One of the first stand-offs came on Friday night at Pazarkule, north-eastern Greece, where hundreds of migrants – including Syrians, Iranians, Iraqis, Pakistanis and Moroccans – demanded to be let in.

• It came after Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan ‘opened the doors’ to allow up to 4m to leave country
    • Greek police closed border crossings and fired tear gas at groups of migrants who tried to enter from Turkey
    • Pregnant women and children were among those making hazardous crossings from Turkey to Greece by sea

So, are you going to maintain that the people from those countries are predominately Christian?

Are you going to maintain that the article was written in favor of explicitly leaving off the fact that the vast majority of people from these countries are Muslim?

A person who can actually READ what is being said and what is NOT being said and is able to hold a reasonable conversation about what is going on.

This is a flood of Muslims from Muslim countries. attempting to cross into Greece where it borders with Turkey.

Now, go away little man. I have little time for peons who think they're clever on internet forums.

Try being honest someday, it gets you places.

The majority coming here from Mexico are Christian (Catholic). Is that a Christian invasion?
Because our invasion is from several Hispanic countries it is a Hispanic invasion. Because Europe is being invaded by several Muslim countries it is a Muslim invasion.

Lol.......

P.S. Iraq was largely a secular country.

P.S. Take note of your sentence tense. ..WAS largely secular...

Still irrelevant. The simple fact remains, wholesale composition fallacists CANNOT make all-encompassing blanket statements about some migrating population at some point based simply on their own guesswork, unless they have personally interviewed literally 100% of that population, ergo the premise in the OP, i.e. the first word he started with, is a complete crock of shit. It would in fact be more accurate to describe immigrants at the Mexican border as speakers of Spanish than that fallacious premise, since one needs a language to communicate whereas one does not need a religion.

Ultimately what was questioned here was the OP's motive in making shit up, which was thereby exposed, and which is why he conceded defeat and retreated in shame and why his bullshittery went down in ignominious flame.

Okay, look clown. I have a graduate level understanding of the English language. I can't say I think you do, that is for sure.

Actually what I posted was a question --- as yet unaddressed --- about what the fuck anything in the OP has to do with a religion. Nothing in any of that was about any "borders".

See the part in red?

So, are you going to maintain that the people from those countries are predominately Christian?

Are you going to maintain that the article was written in favor of explicitly leaving off the fact that the vast majority of people from these countries are Muslim?

A person who can actually READ what is being said and what is NOT being said and is able to hold a reasonable conversation about what is going on.

This is a flood of Muslims from Muslim countries. attempting to cross into Greece where it borders with Turkey.

Now, go away little man. I have little time for peons who think they're clever on internet forums.

The majority coming here from Mexico are Christian (Catholic). Is that a Christian invasion?
Because our invasion is from several Hispanic countries it is a Hispanic invasion. Because Europe is being invaded by several Muslim countries it is a Muslim invasion.

Lol.......

Still irrelevant. The simple fact remains, wholesale composition fallacists CANNOT make all-encompassing blanket statements about some migrating population at some point based simply on their own guesswork, unless they have personally interviewed literally 100% of that population, ergo the premise in the OP, i.e. the first word he started with, is a complete crock of shit. It would in fact be more accurate to describe immigrants at the Mexican border as speakers of Spanish than that fallacious premise, since one needs a language to communicate whereas one does not need a religion.

Ultimately what was questioned here was the OP's motive in making shit up, which was thereby exposed, and which is why he conceded defeat and retreated in shame and why his bullshittery went down in ignominious flame.
And you still focus on the real bullshit, YOU always focus on....but it does seem you have a large mental disorder over most anything a NORMAL PERSON would simply pass over....but 0ogi, old gir . Keep it up...YOU are part of our entertainment!....ROTFLMFAO!

Shoot em when they try to cross the border. End of story.
But that would be exactly what you should do with invaders!.....Examples are exactly what is needed to teach them what the outcome of their reactions are.....only one way to end it....PERMANENTLY!

Lol.......

And you still focus on the real bullshit, YOU always focus on...

It's literally the first word in the thread. As such it was called on the carpet, exposed and obliterated. Don't want to be exposed and obliterated? Then don't post easily-obliteratable fucking bullshit.

You've already identified yourself as being uninterested in the world or Reality. Those who place value on rank dishonesty deserve the rank it demotes them to. You made your bed and you're literally lying in it.

Don’t fear protect your country or you will be called a racist and arrested! Left the left do what they want

See the part in red?

Lol.......

upload_2020-3-2_9-58-16.png

Does USMB have some kind of direct conduit to everybody who flunked fucking basic reading?

See if you can figure out what the first word in the thread title is. That's all, just one word.

See the part in red?

Lol.......

Right, our invasion changed all of that. We created the very thing we condemn.

See the part in red?

yyyyyyyeeeeraaaahhhhhh. Uh, you DO realize that one is a language, the other is a religion, and *NEITHER* has jack shit to do with why anyone's going anywhere, you know that right?

SMFH

Uh, you DO realize that one is a language, the other is a religion,

The Hispanic language?
He is so screwed up he's licking his own asshole.

How does one un-forcibly invade?

Forum List

Back