Muslims offended by gay marriage

What other laws and rights in this nation should be based of the delicate constitution of ISIS?

damn, are you really that stupid. This thread once again points out the hypocrisy of liberals. One minute they are doing everything possible to not offend muslims, then when a gay issue comes along offending muslims is just hunky dorry.

you libs are perverted assholes with no principles except your self promotion.

Thats funny b/c I've never cared what offends Muslims. Why should I start now?

I love the fact that you're still butthurt over an issue you allegedly don't give a shit about. Do go on, tell us all how much you don't care about gay marriage.

Last edited:
What other laws and rights in this nation should be based of the delicate constitution of ISIS?

damn, are you really that stupid. This thread once again points out the hypocrisy of liberals. One minute they are doing everything possible to not offend muslims, then when a gay issue comes along offending muslims is just hunky dorry.

I love the fact that you're still butthurt over an issue you allegedly don't give a shit about. Do go on, tell us all much you don't care about gay marriage.

Let's clarify for the record that we're talking about extremist religious fanatics in other countries. Extremists that are offended by women wearing pants and not covering their heads and faces.

Living our American lives is an offense to extremist Muslims. What does Fishy propose we do or not do in response to these extremists?

I love the fact that you're still butthurt over an issue you allegedly don't give a shit about. Do go on, tell us all how much you don't care about gay marriage.

I care about my country, its heritage, its constitution, its culture, and its survival as a free democratic republic. Gay marriage is a symptom of moral and cultural decay which will eventually destroy this country.

If you are too ignorant or brainwashed to see what is happening, then you have my sympathy.

the SC made a decision based on politics rather than law. That my foolish little friend is wrong and very very dangerous.

muslims offended by gay marriage - AT T Yahoo Search Results

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

More hypocrisy from the left and more danger to american citizens.

Question for libs: Is gay marriage worth dying for?

My Dear Muslims, as I would say to any other religious group on this issue,

Go Fuck Yourselves

your dear leader, the great obozo, does not share your view.

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

Muslims and Redfish have the same belief

ridiculous statement from the forum idiot. The only belief that I share with muslims is a belief in God. Thats where the similarities end. Although there are some passages in the koran that are similar to some in the Bible.

The main difference is that Christianity teaches love and the basic goodness of all people. while islam teaches hatred of those who not believe as they do.

Both you and Muslims have an irrational hatred of gays

American Taliban

I don't hate gays. I don't even hate you. I hate your lies, I hate obama's lies.

You seem to be overly obsessed with denying rights to homosexuals

Comes with being part of the American Taliban

Then they're preaching a false doctrine that is contrary to the Bible, pure and simple.

That's what the bigots said when white churches started letting the "mud people" in.
Pure coincidence, and irrelevant.

Is he-she-it telling the truth?

Are there Judeo-Christian scripture, dogma, doctrine and traditional teachings, that designate homosexuality as an abomination in the eyes of God and Man?

If 'yes', then charges of bigotry may be safely set aside - with prejudice.

:lol: Sure...it's "pure coincidence" that bigots have always fought against change? I don't think so. More like, bigots don't change their spots, just their targets.

The same Judeo-Christian scripture, dogma, doctrine and traditional teachings designates the following as "abominations":

1. Lobsters, shrimp, clams, octopus, and squidsWhatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you. Leviticus 11:12
  2. Four-legged fowlsAll fowls that creep, going upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you. Leviticus 11:20
  3. Four-footed flying, creeping thingsBut all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you. Leviticus 11:23
  4. Whatever crawls on its belly, goes on all four, or has lots of legsWhatsoever goeth upon the belly, and whatsoever goeth upon all four, or whatsoever hath more feet among all creeping things that creep upon the earth ... are an abomination. Leviticus 11:42
  5. Sacrificing a blemished sheep or goatThou shalt not sacrifice unto the LORD thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the LORD thy God. Deuteronomy 17:1
  6. Women who wear men's clothing
    The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.Deuteronomy 22:5
  7. The hire of a whore or the price of a dogThou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.Deuteronomy 23:18
  8. Taking back an ex-wife after she's been defiled
    (If you get married and then find that you hate your wife because she's unclean or something, go ahead and divorce her and kick her out of your house. After she's gone, if some other guy marries her and also hates her and divorces her, don't take her back as your wife. It really pisses God off. It's an abomination to him.)When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife. And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife; Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the LORD.Deuteronomy 24:1-4
  9. The work of a craftsmanCursed be the man that maketh any graven or molten image, an abomination unto the LORD, the work of the hands of the craftsman.... Deuteronomy 27:15
  10. Whatever people value the most
    (Like kindness, wisdom, truth, courage, honesty, love, compassion, beauty?)That which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. Luke 16:15
Top 10 Abominations to god
Yes, I'm sure that some homosexual(s) with waaaaaaayyy too much time on his-her-its-their hands, drummed-up this ready-made list of archaic prohibitions that we no longer adhere to, for the precise purpose of pretending to portray these ancient prohibitions of bygone days, as equivalent to the prohibitions against homosexual perversion.

And, I'm sure that some straight folks with waaaaaayyy too much time on their hands, can conjure-up a similar collection of points, without so much as breaking a sweat.

The problem for you, in this context, is - most of those prohibitions are badly dated and haven't been practiced in hundreds or thousands of years on any sort of appreciable scale.

Whereas revulsion and shunning of sexual deviancy and perversion (a.k.a. homosexuality) is alive and well and is reinforced by thousands of years of active enforcement.

And I'm sure that slavery is in the Bible. There are even instructions on how to treat one’s slaves. Slavery is not legal and even the most devout can’t own any human beings.

Mutilations for punishments are all over the place in the Bible for various crimes including theft and being a prostitute. Christians in some places still practice them. In the U.S. the Constitution prohibits such things; they are illegal.

Usury is condemned as an abomination in the Bible. Are Christians being threatened by the interest rates being charged poor people?

The Puritans stoned both gays and adulterers, then later just the gays. Now Christians don't stone either. How do your Christian ideals cope in such an ever changing landscape?

This is what I think of this post. :bsflag::offtopic::poop:

ridiculous statement from the forum idiot. The only belief that I share with muslims is a belief in God. Thats where the similarities end. Although there are some passages in the koran that are similar to some in the Bible.

The main difference is that Christianity teaches love and the basic goodness of all people. while islam teaches hatred of those who not believe as they do.

American Taliban

I don't hate gays. I don't even hate you. I hate your lies, I hate obama's lies.

'

bullshit ! Gays have every right that you or I have. Marriage is NOT a constitutional right, it is a license issued by a state and may or may not be sanctioned by a church, synagoge, or mosque..

The federal govt has no business getting involved with creating a new definition of marriage. It has nothing to do with minority rights or any of the other crap you libs are spouting.

I care about my country, its heritage, its constitution, its culture, and its survival as a free democratic republic. Gay marriage is a symptom of moral and cultural decay which will eventually destroy this country.

If you are too ignorant or brainwashed to see what is happening, then you have my sympathy.

the SC made a decision based on politics rather than law. That my foolish little friend is wrong and very very dangerous.

No, I see perfectly what is going on here. You are being an overly dramatic crybaby about a just ruling. Your scare tactics do not have the same effect as the once did and you can't come to terms with that fact. You and your ilk will run around screaming about the falling sky but the rest will go on about our daily lives.

We care about our country, its heritage, its Constitution, its culture, etc. also. Don't you dare assume that we don't.

That's what the bigots said when white churches started letting the "mud people" in.

Are there Judeo-Christian scripture, dogma, doctrine and traditional teachings, that designate homosexuality as an abomination in the eyes of God and Man?

:lol: Sure...it's "pure coincidence" that bigots have always fought against change? I don't think so. More like, bigots don't change their spots, just their targets.

The same Judeo-Christian scripture, dogma, doctrine and traditional teachings designates the following as "abominations":

1. Lobsters, shrimp, clams, octopus, and squidsWhatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you. Leviticus 11:12
  2. Four-legged fowlsAll fowls that creep, going upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you. Leviticus 11:20
  3. Four-footed flying, creeping thingsBut all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you. Leviticus 11:23
  4. Whatever crawls on its belly, goes on all four, or has lots of legsWhatsoever goeth upon the belly, and whatsoever goeth upon all four, or whatsoever hath more feet among all creeping things that creep upon the earth ... are an abomination. Leviticus 11:42
  5. Sacrificing a blemished sheep or goatThou shalt not sacrifice unto the LORD thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the LORD thy God. Deuteronomy 17:1
    The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.Deuteronomy 22:5
  7. The hire of a whore or the price of a dogThou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.Deuteronomy 23:18
    (If you get married and then find that you hate your wife because she's unclean or something, go ahead and divorce her and kick her out of your house. After she's gone, if some other guy marries her and also hates her and divorces her, don't take her back as your wife. It really pisses God off. It's an abomination to him.)When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife. And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife; Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the LORD.Deuteronomy 24:1-4
  9. The work of a craftsmanCursed be the man that maketh any graven or molten image, an abomination unto the LORD, the work of the hands of the craftsman.... Deuteronomy 27:15
    (Like kindness, wisdom, truth, courage, honesty, love, compassion, beauty?)That which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. Luke 16:15
Yes, I'm sure that some homosexual(s) with waaaaaaayyy too much time on his-her-its-their hands, drummed-up this ready-made list of archaic prohibitions that we no longer adhere to, for the precise purpose of pretending to portray these ancient prohibitions of bygone days, as equivalent to the prohibitions against homosexual perversion.

And, I'm sure that some straight folks with waaaaaayyy too much time on their hands, can conjure-up a similar collection of points, without so much as breaking a sweat.

The problem for you, in this context, is - most of those prohibitions are badly dated and haven't been practiced in hundreds or thousands of years on any sort of appreciable scale.

Whereas revulsion and shunning of sexual deviancy and perversion (a.k.a. homosexuality) is alive and well and is reinforced by thousands of years of active enforcement.

And I'm sure that slavery is in the Bible. There are even instructions on how to treat one’s slaves. Slavery is not legal and even the most devout can’t own any human beings.

Mutilations for punishments are all over the place in the Bible for various crimes including theft and being a prostitute. Christians in some places still practice them. In the U.S. the Constitution prohibits such things; they are illegal.

Usury is condemned as an abomination in the Bible. Are Christians being threatened by the interest rates being charged poor people?

The Puritans stoned both gays and adulterers, then later just the gays. Now Christians don't stone either. How do your Christian ideals cope in such an ever changing landscape?

No, I see perfectly what is going on here. You are being an overly dramatic crybaby about a just ruling. Your scare tactics do not have the same effect as the once did and you can't come to terms with that fact. You and your ilk will run around screaming about the falling sky but the rest will go on about our daily lives.

Once again, you are showing your ignorance. No one is being overly dramatic except the clowns who were dancing in the streets waving the rainbow flag and the idiot in the white house who put rainbow colors on the peoples house.

If you cannot see the cultural decay in our music, movies, TV, illegal immigration, ignoring the will of the people, and lifetime members of congress. Then there is no help for you. Your narcissism controls your life, just as it does the life of your kenyan messiah.

scare tactics? WTF are you talking about? threatening a business for standing behind its beliefs is a scare tactic, demonizing police is a scare tactic, you left wing assholes are no better than ISIS.

American Taliban

'

bullshit ! Gays have every right that you or I have. Marriage is NOT a constitutional right, it is a license issued by a state and may or may not be sanctioned by a church, synagoge, or mosque..

The federal govt has no business getting involved with creating a new definition of marriage. It has nothing to do with minority rights or any of the other crap you libs are spouting.
If the government requires a legal marriage license for certain legal protections for SOME Americans but not for others, it IS unConstitutional to do so. You know that...you just want to pretend that we won't notice.

American Taliban

'

Seems the court declared it a Constitutional right a few days ago

It was in all the papers

Famous last words, and wrong every damn time so far...

That list BTW, has included automobiles, legal abortion, no-fault divorce, women having the vote, integration, interracial marriage, and Rock N Fuckin' Roll, all of which we have survived nicely...

Indeed. It's utterly pointless to argue with someone so irrational.

The real world is calling Redfish, answer the damn phone...

Once again, you are showing your ignorance. No one is being overly dramatic except the clowns who were dancing in the streets waving the rainbow flag and the idiot in the white house who put rainbow colors on the peoples house.

If you cannot see the cultural decay in our music, movies, TV, illegal immigration, ignoring the will of the people, and lifetime members of congress. Then there is no help for you. Your narcissism controls your life, just as it does the life of your kenyan messiah.

scare tactics? WTF are you talking about? threatening a business for standing behind its beliefs is a scare tactic, demonizing police is a scare tactic, you left wing assholes are no better than ISIS.

Yeah, gay marriage is going to destroy this nation isn't being dramatic or using scare tactics. :rolleyes:

Where have I threatened a business for standing behind their beliefs? I've made my views on public accommodation laws rather plain. Where have I demonized the police? You'll find that I haven't done that either. Oh, I also didn't vote for Obama either, ding dong. Stop projecting.

"You left wing assholes are no better than ISIS." lol. If you are trying to convince us that you are not being overly dramatic then you are failing miserably when you use such idiotic comparisons.

Think about it everyone. Joseph Smith of the Mormons full of s***. Muhammad full of crap. The Catholic Church give me a break. So what makes me believe zeus wasn't real and humans made that up but the God after that we invented is any more real? Unless you're going to quote the Bible and thats all hearsay. Certainly not scientific fact.

you are free to believe, or not believe, whatever you want. I am secure in my beliefs. God has proven himself to me and I have had prayers answered. No insults you hurl at me will ever have any affect or change what I believe.

Can science PROVE love?
I disagree with you Muslims and Mormons. Not to mention your founding religion the Jews

Question for you: How am I in more danger now?

And why are you such a coward?

I could care less about offending Muslims or Christians or Jews when it comes to allowing people in love to marry.

Oh- and how many more threads about gay marriage are you planning on starting- isn't this your fifth since you told us all we had more important things to post about?

LOL......

Think about it everyone. Joseph Smith of the Mormons full of s***. Muhammad full of crap. The Catholic Church give me a break. So what makes me believe zeus wasn't real and humans made that up but the God after that we invented is any more real? Unless you're going to quote the Bible and thats all hearsay. Certainly not scientific fact.

you are free to believe, or not believe, whatever you want. I am secure in my beliefs. God has proven himself to me and I have had prayers answered. No insults you hurl at me will ever have any affect or change what I believe.

Can science PROVE love?
I disagree with you Muslims and Mormons. Not to mention your founding religion the Jews

Its OK if you disagree with me. Your ignorance has been well established.

Don't forget, there is a PC hierarchy.

Both are PC-protected groups, but gays are above Muslims.

Actually it works the other way around

Cons hate and fear gays and Muslim countries.

The problem they have is that they agree with Muslim countries when it comes to gays.

American Taliban

'

Seems the court declared it a Constitutional right a few days ago

It was in all the papers

the SC ruled based on political correctness, not the constitution. That does not make their ruling "right". But you are correct, we all have to abide by it until/unless a future congress clarifies the law.

Forum List

Back