Muslims Refuse To Drive Cabs With Homosexual Ads

That's his choice but that doesn't mean he will have a job. You can support gay rights and freedom of religion without persecution at the same time.

Okay. Muslims. They can express their objections. I mean I don't agree with religion's viewpoint on homosexuality but everyone is entitled to their opinion, they just aren't entitled to discriminate others until the law.

A Coming Confrontation Between Muslims and Gays?

This boycott in Cleveland may just be the tip of the iceberg. There is no doubt that Sharia opposes homosexuality. So, will others like this follow.

Some Cleveland Hopkins cab drivers refuse to drive with Gay Games signage @ Some Cleveland Hopkins cab drivers refuse to drive with Gay Games signage | cleveland.com

I would so love to see a war erupt between these two groups ! :lol:

That would be so fun to sit back and watch what straight white liberals would do ! :badgrin:

They would probably run around like Chicken Little thinking that they must do something, but not sure what !! :eusa_clap:

I guarantee the radical left will find it in their hearts to accomodate the beliefs of Muslems but never Christians.

Last edited:
They can get another job if this one does not suit them. Quite simple.

Okay, here we go folks !!

In this corner, this lib is siding with Gays !!

Now we need another lib to step up !

Why would I side with people refusing to do their job?

You don't decide what their jobs are. Their bosses do. If their bosses say "no problem, we won't put those signs on our vehicles" I suspect you'd stupidly say the company doesn't have a right to do that.

Forum List

Back