Muslims Refuse To Drive Cabs With Homosexual Ads

You don't decide what their jobs are. Their bosses do. If their bosses say "no problem, we won't put those signs on our vehicles" I suspect you'd stupidly say the company doesn't have a right to do that.

Nope...it's the business' decision as to how they accept adverts for their cabs. Yes...it is really that simple.

So , if a company wanted to ban gays , you'd agree that is their right?

Thats not what the company is doing.

2zr0rb7.jpg

You don't decide what their jobs are. Their bosses do. If their bosses say "no problem, we won't put those signs on our vehicles" I suspect you'd stupidly say the company doesn't have a right to do that.

Nope...it's the business' decision as to how they accept adverts for their cabs. Yes...it is really that simple.

No.

A decision made by a company that interferes with an employee's rights is not allowed.

The advertising doesn't hurt the employee. Anyone with a half ounce of sense should know that the drivers didn't make the arrangements to have any ads put on their cars. It was all done by the bosses.

In a case of banning gays, that's constitutionally wrong. However, putting "vote 'NO' on gay marriage" signs on the gay drivers' cars is within the bosses' rights.

And I didn't say they were. Not my fault so many read what they want to read, rather that what a person actually wrote.

If a company has a right to turn down certain advertisers, then they logically should also have the right to deny service to certain customers. After all, selling advertising IS serving customers.

And I didn't say they were. Not my fault so many read what they want to read, rather that what a person actually wrote.

If a company has a right to turn down certain advertisers, then they logically should also have the right to deny service to certain customers. After all, selling advertising IS serving customers.

I don't think you understood the article. They already sold the advertising and were still displaying it on the cabs. The drivers were moved to cabs that didn't have the advertising. No one was discriminated against.

Meanwhile, as the Associated Press pointed out, Americab's General Manager Patrick Keenan said the company doesn't share the views of the few drivers who have opposed the signs. Airport officials told The Cleveland Leader that an agreement between taxi cab stand operator Standard Parking had been reached, allowing for the replacing of drivers who are opting not to drive in the airport's 75-car taxi fleet.

Forum List

Back