Muslims Refuse To Drive Cabs With Homosexual Ads

some drivers from Ace and Yellow Taxi have informed their employers that they will no longer participate in the Cleveland Hopkins' dedicated taxi cab program because of the advertisements, citing religious reasons. The opposing drivers are of Muslim faith, according to the article.

Meanwhile, as the Associated Press pointed out, Americab's General Manager Patrick Keenan said the company doesn't share the views of the few drivers who have opposed the signs. Airport officials told The Cleveland Leader that an agreement between taxi cab stand operator Standard Parking had been reached, allowing for the replacing of drivers who are opting not to drive in the airport's 75-car taxi fleet.

Still, Gay Games organizers say they are disappointed, but undeterred by the news. "When you look at what's going on around the world it's not a huge surprise," Executive Director Tom Nobbe told local news outlet WOIO. "Even though there will be a handful of folks who are not comfortable the vast majority and we're seeing it now are totally enthusiastic and ready to welcome all these folks into town."
From the article linked on the first page..

Notice anything funny? "Not comfortable"? Not one mention of "bigots" or "haters" or "homophobes"....no lawsuits filed??? If those were christian cab drivers what would you have heard instead?

...yeah...that's right...I noticed...

Last edited:
Okay, here we go folks !!

In this corner, this lib is siding with Gays !!

Now we need another lib to step up !

Why would I side with people refusing to do their job?

You don't decide what their jobs are. Their bosses do. If their bosses say "no problem, we won't put those signs on our vehicles" I suspect you'd stupidly say the company doesn't have a right to do that.

Nope...it's the business' decision as to how they accept adverts for their cabs. Yes...it is really that simple.

Many people disagree with with the morality of some of their employer's practices. You can find a new job, or suck it up and do that one. Why should it be any different for Muslim cab drivers?

No...why would I forget that?

Wait a second, you're a lib, they are Muslims. How come you're not tripping over yourself racing to the computer to defend them ?

Ah...I get it now. You think we are all the same. Never said I was fond of Muslims nor their religion. But you are welcome to prove me wrong.

Social conservatives still refuse to accept the fact that Islamic religious beliefs are more closely aligned with their own than with liberal's. :eusa_shhh:

Wait a second, you're a lib, they are Muslims. How come you're not tripping over yourself racing to the computer to defend them ?

Ah...I get it now. You think we are all the same. Never said I was fond of Muslims nor their religion. But you are welcome to prove me wrong.

Social conservatives still refuse to accept the fact that Islamic religious beliefs are more closely aligned with their own than with liberal's. :eusa_shhh:

Yeah let me think about this...What other group besides Muslims would be most likely to balk at such adverts?

Why would I side with people refusing to do their job?

You don't decide what their jobs are. Their bosses do. If their bosses say "no problem, we won't put those signs on our vehicles" I suspect you'd stupidly say the company doesn't have a right to do that.

Nope...it's the business' decision as to how they accept adverts for their cabs. Yes...it is really that simple.

So , if a company wanted to ban gays , you'd agree that is their right?

That is different than what a company wants to offer for advertising for income. But you knew that, didn't you?

Just like not wanting to buy advertising for a Black concert is ok...not hiring black people because they are black...different kettle of fish.

..but nobody is banning the Muslims, that is their decision not to do their job...If they owned their own cabs they could make that decision for themselves by refusing the ads in the first place, but that is not the case...

Ya but the big difference is Muslims will kill you. They don't feel sorry for you like the "Social conservatives" do.

It's so funny how homosexuals love to shove their ways in the faces of Christians, something they would never do to Muslims

Forum List

Back