Muslums..bad....Hispanics...bad...negro's bad....but Trump supporters...all american!!

Muslums..bad....Hispanics...bad...negro's bad....but Trump supporters...all american!!

Muslums.

No, Muslims.

Negro's.

No, negroes.

That said, people form their assessments by reported behavior. The state of the ME does not advantage the Muslims in an objective perception of Muslims. Neither do high crime rates in the United States among Latinos and blacks advantage them.

Sorry, but that's reality, Fred.

On the other hand, groups clearing their rallies of disruptive attendees is no crime, and an old fart decking one who flipped him the finger is hardly indicative of a crime wave or widespread politically-incorrect discrimination.

As an aside, my rather vast music collection is probably at least half the work of "Negroes", none of whom committed any serious crimes to my knowledge.

But dey sho' gots da rhythm, yassuh!

:rolleyes:

Judging Muslims by what is happening in the ME or minorities by crime rates is in no way being objective. By definition it's just the opposite, judging with bias.

Then call me biased. I judge by behavior, not polls.

Fine, just don't say you're being objective.

Muslums.

No, Muslims.

Negro's.

No, negroes.

That said, people form their assessments by reported behavior. The state of the ME does not advantage the Muslims in an objective perception of Muslims. Neither do high crime rates in the United States among Latinos and blacks advantage them.

On the other hand, groups clearing their rallies of disruptive attendees is no crime, and an old fart decking one who flipped him the finger is hardly indicative of a crime wave or widespread politically-incorrect discrimination.

As an aside, my rather vast music collection is probably at least half the work of "Negroes", none of whom committed any serious crimes to my knowledge.

Judging Muslims by what is happening in the ME or minorities by crime rates is in no way being objective. By definition it's just the opposite, judging with bias.

"Objective" is often used in place of "tolerance".

I have limits to my tolerance, as do all humans. Where have I said I was objective?

Muslums.

No, Muslims.

Negro's.

No, negroes.

I have limits to my tolerance, as do all humans. Where have I said I was objective?

No it's not. They're different words. Words have meaning.

It's a left-leaning school, and a good possibility.

No, simply a possibility and not without a conspiracy to be true. In other words, not likely at all.

Muslums.

No, Muslims.

Negro's.

No, negroes.

Indeed they do. Learn them.

Hmm.....You were the one with that issue.:oops-28:

Jullian's post is perfect grammatically. Using lower case at the beginning of a sentence is a punctuation issue. If she chooses not to use caps at the beginning of a sentence, or to use fragments, that's a stylistic choice, done with awareness and not something an illiterate does intentionally.

In your transparent attempt at playing the apologist for an idiot, you have contradicted and demeaned yourself.

I've done neither, but you are doing that to yourself -- making an issue where there is none.

The fact that you have to try too hard should tell you something.
The fact that you don't try at all tells us more.

The GOP and Trump separated at Birth but He will rise and Lead them 2016 ..
trumpcanada.png

Hmm.....You were the one with that issue.:oops-28:

Gap-toothed, ain't ya.

... people who don't speak english.....

Like you?

no. like you. :cuckoo:

You are incapable of producing a single sentence in proper English.
What a ridiculous statement.

he rarely makes anything but ridiculous statements.

even when you agree with him he goes into meltdown.

I get furious when someone like you start insulting people that has nothing to do with the topic. Period.
You don't even understand money exchange, foreign businesses, trade and deficits. And you want to talk to me about your bullshits. I do talk and discuss with other members here the decent way....... But not in your fucking insulting bastard like you. Try again.

I get furious when someone like you start insulting people that has nothing to do with the topic. Period.
You don't even understand money exchange, foreign businesses, trade and deficits. And you want to talk to me about your bullshits. I do talk and discuss with other members here the decent way....... But not in your fucking insulting bastard like you. Try again.

really? how about you look at the first insult which was him saying i can't produce a single sentence in proper english. i have every right to respond to someone who trolls me with insults whether i direct anything at him or not.

if it bothers you that i responded to the loser, that's your problem. feel free to save your faux furor... since it's total and complete BS.

feel free to file your complaints in the circular file.

really? how about you look at the first insult which was him saying i can't produce a single sentence in proper english. i have every right to respond to someone who trolls me with insults whether i direct anything at him or not.

if it bothers you that i responded to the loser, that's your problem. feel free to save your faux furor... since it's total and complete BS.

Really? Read your first insult from your post #136....... Try again.

Hopefully, even though he's better than republicans, there's no way America as a whole will make him president.

Im glad he's beating the Republicans but scared he might beat hillary.

But I'm also curious to see what a trump presidency would be like.

Better than a rubio kasich or Cruz white house
Yep....you already know what a Hillary presidency will be.
Abuse of power, scandals, blowjobs in the white house, riots in the streets, Secret Service agents getting caught chasing hookers, Islamic terrorists attacking all over America, and our jobs will keep going overseas.

Yeah, because you racist shit for brains will do to her what you fucks have done to this country....turn it into a cesspool of insane whites terrorizing everybody with their arsonal of guns....Sandy Hook, church shootings, etc.....Next stupid comment?
Yep.......everyone who votes Republican has an arsenal of guns and has shot up their local school.
Wait......if that's the case......all of us would be either dead or in jail. WTF??

No, what I am saying is this country, this so called God fearing bible toting apple pie eating, flag waving fucked up country got a lot of fuckin nerves calling out others for their violence when we, especially you fuckin rednecks...corner to fuckin market on violence....end of story!! Pot meet motherfuckin Kettle!!
Most of those rednecks historically have been Southern Democrats.

One of them is married to Hillary.
Now those Southern Rednecks are republicans.

you went back all those pages to whine about my post to you? my comment was not personal, it was based on the baselessness and ignorance in your post.

his, of course, was baseless and is typical of his trolling. not that you care when anyone insult people you don't agree with.

typical rightwingnut.

but perhaps next time you won't make up conspiracy theories in your little head.

really? how about you look at the first insult which was him saying i can't produce a single sentence in proper english. ..

Which you just proved to be true, and therefore not an insult.

you went back all those pages to whine about my post to you? my comment was not personal, it was based on the baselessness and ignorance in your post.

his, of course, was baseless and is typical of his trolling. not that you care when anyone insult people you don't agree with.

typical rightwingnut.

but perhaps next time you won't make up conspiracy theories in your little head.

You can argue whatever and however you want but your entry of argument was very insulting and is just pure arrogant unethical bastard on your part.... shit head.
I've been doing this business for a very long time making my consumables over seas......... You don't even understand all these trades, foreign exchange, money exchange from over seas. I deal with these money exchanges everyday. How about you? What do you do for a living? Maybe you are poor and on welfare.......... Go clean your stinking smegma you piece of trash.......
If you have problem with unkotare deal with him but I do not have issue with Unkotare.

Forum List

Back