Muslums..bad....Hispanics...bad...negro's bad....but Trump supporters...all american!!

Muslim extremist bad, Black gangster thugs bad , illegal aliens bad ( doesn't matter origin)
Those are the ones Conservatives consider bad. You and your ilk need new translators.
No he/you should have clarified that the first time because we are all against those things.

You are incapable of producing a single sentence in proper English.
What a ridiculous statement.

Can you find one post of hers written in proper English?
Another ridiculous post.

somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond

any experience,your eyes have their silence:
in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me,
or which i cannot touch because they are too near

your slightest look easily will unclose me
though i have closed myself as fingers,
you open always petal by petal myself as Spring opens
(touching skilfully,mysteriously)her first rose

or if your wish be to close me, i and
my life will shut very beautifully ,suddenly,
as when the heart of this flower imagines
the snow carefully everywhere descending;

nothing which we are to perceive in this world equals
the power of your intense fragility:whose texture
compels me with the color of its countries,
rendering death and forever with each breathing

(i do not know what it is about you that closes
and opens;only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses)
nobody,not even the rain,has such small hands

This poem is by E.E Cummings, "Among the most innovative of twentieth-century poets"

Jullian's post is perfect grammatically. Using lower case at the beginning of a sentence is a punctuation issue. If she chooses not to use caps at the beginning of a sentence, or to use fragments, that's a stylistic choice, done with awareness and not something an illiterate does intentionally.

Does the hypocrisy ever ever end...Trump running around the planet calling out every ethnic group as being evil and bad....yet he's got 74 year old supporters sucker punching mf's at his request....God, this country is beyond sick and now these mindless fucks are blaming Obama for Trump??? No, what created Trump, is racist red necks, stupid GOP voters, too stupid to see just how fucked up their party is

Yep.

How many blacks have murdered each other so far in 2016????

An yall be mad cuz some redneck cracka dun gone an boxed a brotha?? (I'm using grammar how you would)

Jullian's post is perfect grammatically. Using lower case at the beginning of a sentence is a punctuation issue. If she chooses not to use caps at the beginning of a sentence, or to use fragments, that's a stylistic choice, done with awareness and not something an illiterate does intentionally.

In your transparent attempt at playing the apologist for an idiot, you have contradicted and demeaned yourself.

In your transparent attempt at playing the apologist for an idiot, you have contradicted and demeaned yourself.
:cuckoo:

I've done neither, but you are doing that to yourself -- making an issue where there is none.

I've done neither, but you are doing that to yourself -- making an issue where there is none.

The fact that you have to try too hard should tell you something.

I'm not trying too hard. That's an accusation you can't support. And it's very poor logic trying to use such an accusation. LOL You're pitiful.

I'm not trying too hard.

You are, and you're still failing anyway.

I'm not trying too hard.

Hmmm....interesting. You didn't have the balls to post the complete statement I made. Looks like you are the one trying too hard to make a ridiculous accusation stick. You're laughable.

... people who don't speak english.....

Like you?

no. like you. :cuckoo:

he rarely makes anything but ridiculous statements.

even when you agree with him he goes into meltdown.
He must get off on being a dick. Either that or he doesn't know how to communicate. I feel sorry for his students.

no. like you. :cuckoo:

Can you find one post of hers written in proper English?
Another ridiculous post.

any experience,your eyes have their silence:
in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me,
or which i cannot touch because they are too near

your slightest look easily will unclose me
though i have closed myself as fingers,
you open always petal by petal myself as Spring opens
(touching skilfully,mysteriously)her first rose

or if your wish be to close me, i and
my life will shut very beautifully ,suddenly,
as when the heart of this flower imagines
the snow carefully everywhere descending;

nothing which we are to perceive in this world equals
the power of your intense fragility:whose texture
compels me with the color of its countries,
rendering death and forever with each breathing

(i do not know what it is about you that closes
and opens;only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses)
nobody,not even the rain,has such small hands

This poem is by E.E Cummings, "Among the most innovative of twentieth-century poets"

He berates his students like that.

If there's one person I'm not going to listen to is a highschool teacher with a phylosophy degree.

Idiot.

When more than 2 people have a problem with you it usually isn't them, it's you who has a problem.

You're a dick.

I'm not trying too hard.

Hmmm....interesting. You didn't have the balls to post the complete statement I made. Looks like you are the one trying too hard to make a ridiculous accusation stick. You're laughable.
That's what he does. Don't expect him to answer any questions you ask either.

He only knows how to do what he does. What you get is all you'll get from the guy

12814417_981796605247073_6871683051162623080_n.jpg

Forum List

Back