Muslums..bad....Hispanics...bad...negro's bad....but Trump supporters...all american!!

i would rather be one of "those people" bobo than one of those "other people" who follow one of the big 2 parties no matter what.....
You and I are average schmos. Do you have good quality of life? You getting social security or a pension? Do you have savings? Do you have affordable healthcare? The next generation just want what you guys gave yourselves harry but you say we can't afford it.

What you can afford is to be ignorant just like all the other sheep. You think we could unite but you can't pick a side. And you don't even realize you're part of the problem
What you can afford is to be ignorant just like all the other sheep.
you call me a sheep,but yet you just go with your party,no matter what....thats being a sheep...here let me make you feel at home ...baaaaa....
You think we could unite but you can't pick a side.
as long as there are party people like you who think you have to be either republican or democrat,there will never be uniting....you see i think we should be just 1 party....the i am American party
And you don't even realize you're part of the problem
you vote for the same old shit over and over,while i am not afraid to try some different shit.....i think bobo you dont realize that YOU and others like you are part of the problem...you guys even have a name...."party people"....those who vote for the same shit over and over and then spend the next few years bitching and moaning about the same shit they were bitching and moaning about the last few years....and will do it again the next election cycle.....yea im part of the problem.....
There's nothing wrong with who I vote for. It's all the people who don't vote who are destroying the middle class.

At least you vote.
but yet you tell me there is something wrong about who i vote for or dont vote for...right?....like i said bobo....party people.....
That's just me playing politics. I didn't care who you vote for as long as you vote.

If you vote wrong, and you always do, you can always correct that in two years.
i cant vote wrong if i dont vote for a dem or rep....thats your job....trouble is you dont learn and vote for the same people 2 years later and then say its not my person who sucks,its yours.....like i said....party people.....

At the same time, trying to say that victim mentality is bad often leads to people not trying to deal with the problems of WHY people have a victim mentality.

Often the victim mentality is born out of people being the victims of certain things.
Like the # 1 victimization of racial discrimination >> whites >> by the # 1 largest (by far) racial discrimination against the largest group of people (whites) in America, by AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, for half a century.

You've been totally brainwashed by Trump....
1. About 85% of my consumables are made in China. I don't belong to any Union. I know tons and tons of US manufacturing operations overseas that do not belong to any unions.
2. Why would and should Mexico pay for the wall? The equivalent of that to you is tightening your Varicocele vein with a rubber band.
3. When Mexican immigrants sent their hard earned US$ to Mexico. What do you think they would do with the US$ in Mexico? Countries such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, Japan etc. hired their foreign workers... They pay them with their currencies then these foreign workers converted them to USdollars..... So they can send it to to their native land...... What do you think those countries would do with the US$? THINK......THINK......they do not keep them as souvenirs.... Those US$ will turn around and used to buy US products and other exchange.
You Trump supporters don't know anything?
So when you hear people sending US$ to other countries..... That is good for America.
Explain #3. Sounds like you're saying it's OK when immigrants send their $ back home. That's not good. Better if they spend it here

What do you think Mexico or other countries will do with their US dollars? Souvenirs? And yes I do not have a problem if people here in US send their US$ overseas. I need them to pay me US$ what I sold to them and sometimes they scrambled to get US$. That is the same as spending their money here in US because they bought US goods.[/QUOTE
You've been totally brainwashed by Trump....
1. About 85% of my consumables are made in China. I don't belong to any Union. I know tons and tons of US manufacturing operations overseas that do not belong to any unions.
2. Why would and should Mexico pay for the wall? The equivalent of that to you is tightening your Varicocele vein with a rubber band.
3. When Mexican immigrants sent their hard earned US$ to Mexico. What do you think they would do with the US$ in Mexico? Countries such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, Japan etc. hired their foreign workers... They pay them with their currencies then these foreign workers converted them to USdollars..... So they can send it to to their native land...... What do you think those countries would do with the US$? THINK......THINK......they do not keep them as souvenirs.... Those US$ will turn around and used to buy US products and other exchange.
You Trump supporters don't know anything?
So when you hear people sending US$ to other countries..... That is good for America.
Explain #3. Sounds like you're saying it's OK when immigrants send their $ back home. That's not good. Better if they spend it here

What do you think Mexico or other countries will do with their US dollars? Souvenirs? And yes I do not have a problem if people here in US send their US$ overseas. I need them to pay me US$ what I sold to them and sometimes they scrambled to get US$. That is the same as spending their money here in US because they bought US goods.

When a Mexican takes his money home he doesn't buy American products he buys Mexican stuff

First they convert their us$ to local currency........ Then us$ get centralized and funneled to buy American products.

wow.... hysterically funny.... baseless and without rational thought.

typical uneducated bigot who is competing for jobs with people who don't speak english.

maybe an education would make it so you can get a real job.

Look asshole.... I don't need a job. I give people jobs. I help lots of people that includes veterans and housings.......
I want to challenge you one on one live... My cost.
Will discuss quantum physics, Genome/DNA counting, medical instrumentations, chemistry and softwares.....in 6 languages take a pick. If you don't take my challenge you are a fucking coward. How about it asshole?

At the same time, trying to say that victim mentality is bad often leads to people not trying to deal with the problems of WHY people have a victim mentality.

Often the victim mentality is born out of people being the victims of certain things.
Like the # 1 victimization of racial discrimination >> whites >> by the # 1 largest (by far) racial discrimination against the largest group of people (whites) in America, by AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, for half a century.

Compared to what existed before, segregation and slavery, you'd think that you wouldn't care that much.

I don't agree with affirmative action, because it merely was a way of avoiding doing the right things, but it hardly made life difficult for white people, did it?

What do you think Mexico or other countries will do with their US dollars? Souvenirs? And yes I do not have a problem if people here in US send their US$ overseas. I need them to pay me US$ what I sold to them and sometimes they scrambled to get US$. That is the same as spending their money here in US because they bought US goods.[/QUOTE

What do you think Mexico or other countries will do with their US dollars? Souvenirs? And yes I do not have a problem if people here in US send their US$ overseas. I need them to pay me US$ what I sold to them and sometimes they scrambled to get US$. That is the same as spending their money here in US because they bought US goods.

When a Mexican takes his money home he doesn't buy American products he buys Mexican stuff

First they convert their us$ to local currency........ Then us$ get centralized and funneled to buy American products.

typical uneducated bigot who is competing for jobs with people who don't speak english.

Look asshole.... I don't need a job. I give people jobs. I help lots of people that includes veterans and housings.......
Will discuss quantum physics, Genome/DNA counting, medical instrumentations, chemistry and softwares.....in 6 languages take a pick. If you don't take my challenge you are a fucking coward. How about it asshole?
Ok but I pick the 6 languages. Deal?

Ok but I pick the 6 languages. Deal?

If you are serious Go ahead if you want to take his place.
But I still want Jillian.

... Did you injur [sic] your ......fingers wrestling?

Yes, actually, but they're OK now. What's your excuse for not being able to spell?
Hey look you killed another thread. Are you noticing a pattern?

Why don't you blame it on fucking Jilian? Having a conversation then start insulting people. What a fucking jerk.
I'd have to see the history to judge.

I don't need the history... I see it here in this thread.

... Did you injur [sic] your ......fingers wrestling?

Yes, actually, but they're OK now. What's your excuse for not being able to spell?

Why don't you blame it on fucking Jilian? Having a conversation then start insulting people. What a fucking jerk.

Isn't Jillian a woman?

Isn't Jillian a woman?

I don't know and I don't care..... I don't have mercy for uncivilized bastard.

Muslim extremist bad, Black gangster thugs bad , illegal aliens bad ( doesn't matter origin)
Those are the ones Conservatives consider bad. You and your ilk need new translators.

Forum List

Back