Muslums..bad....Hispanics...bad...negro's bad....but Trump supporters...all american!!

Hopefully, even though he's better than republicans, there's no way America as a whole will make him president.

Im glad he's beating the Republicans but scared he might beat hillary.

But I'm also curious to see what a trump presidency would be like.

Better than a rubio kasich or Cruz white house
i will add what you cant say bobo....it may be better than a clinton one too.....there now you can take a breath.....
I will be campaigning against him hard Harry but if he wins he will get my full throated support.
i will be writing in R.Firefly again,but who ever gets in i will give them the benefit of the doubt for the 1st year and support them hoping i was wrong about them,but after that year ...........

This president was never given that year
he was by me....so was bush.....but i ended up feeling they were both pretty sub-par....

you really can't compare. you are not representative of the radical right who determined before this president took office that they would never work with him and would intentionally try to delegitimize him. we gave bush a chance even though he was appointed.

also, you can agree with this president's politics or not, but he's head and shoulders above baby bush intellectually. and no, that doesn't translate to him being a great president. i always thought he should have been Hillary's VP, learned from her and then been president now.

Does the hypocrisy ever ever end...Trump running around the planet calling out every ethnic group as being evil and bad....yet he's got 74 year old supporters sucker punching mf's at his request....God, this country is beyond sick and now these mindless fucks are blaming Obama for Trump??? No, what created Trump, is racist red necks, stupid GOP voters, too stupid to see just how fucked up their party is
will your ignorance ever cease to exist

that's funny coming from a trump supporter. :rofl:

also, you can agree with this president's politics or not, but he's head and shoulders above baby bush intellectually. and no, that doesn't translate to him being a great president. i always thought he should have been Hillary's VP, learned from her and then been president now.
For once, I actually agree with you on something. ...... :eusa_angel:

Does the hypocrisy ever ever end...Trump running around the planet calling out every ethnic group as being evil and bad....yet he's got 74 year old supporters sucker punching mf's at his request....God, this country is beyond sick and now these mindless fucks are blaming Obama for Trump??? No, what created Trump, is racist red necks, stupid GOP voters, too stupid to see just how fucked up their party is

Go see what happened in Rwanda..... is there much difference?

In Rwanda the Tutsis felt about the Hutus as tigerred59 feels about white people OR the Hutus felt about the Tutsis as tigerred59 feels about white people.

Whichever, it ended up in genocide of 800,000 people. For tigerred59 the death of 800,000 whites would be only a good start.

Contrary to popular beliefs, some of my best friends are white....I just loathe stupid ignorant whites who feel entitle, feel like the whole gotdamned planet owes them something and who for lack of better words, blame minorities of all races, for their fucked up plight in life, in essence....99.99% of whites in this country. Listen, I don't make the fuckin news, I just report it.

Funny that your ilk should claim that whites think they are entitled, that the planet owes them something and the whites blame all other races.

It is you and your fellow blacks who do just that.

Have you looked in the mirror lately? Have you heard the so-called leaders of your community demanding reparations from whites for slavery those whites or their ancestors had nothing to do with? The REAL entitlement creeps are the blacks who not only think they are entitled to preferential treatment, but demand it based only on the color of their skin.

And those who share your twisted thinking are 99.99% of all the blacks in this country. I don't make the news just report it.

i will add what you cant say bobo....it may be better than a clinton one too.....there now you can take a breath.....
I will be campaigning against him hard Harry but if he wins he will get my full throated support.
i will be writing in R.Firefly again,but who ever gets in i will give them the benefit of the doubt for the 1st year and support them hoping i was wrong about them,but after that year ...........

he was by me....so was bush.....but i ended up feeling they were both pretty sub-par....

you really can't compare. you are not representative of the radical right who determined before this president took office that they would never work with him and would intentionally try to delegitimize him. we gave bush a chance even though he was appointed.

Bush had loyalty from90% of us for about a year after 9/11 and then it was obvious he was pushing an anti middle class agenda.

Republicans won't admit it but their support for trump and not jeb is admission enough

Harry is one of those people who've been convinced both sides share equal blame.

Proof the media isn't liberal. For example not a peep about the GOP not letting Obama appoint a nominee. Apparently the so called liberal media doesn't think it's a big deal.

Go see what happened in Rwanda..... is there much difference?

In Rwanda the Tutsis felt about the Hutus as tigerred59 feels about white people OR the Hutus felt about the Tutsis as tigerred59 feels about white people.

Whichever, it ended up in genocide of 800,000 people. For tigerred59 the death of 800,000 whites would be only a good start.

Contrary to popular beliefs, some of my best friends are white....I just loathe stupid ignorant whites who feel entitle, feel like the whole gotdamned planet owes them something and who for lack of better words, blame minorities of all races, for their fucked up plight in life, in essence....99.99% of whites in this country. Listen, I don't make the fuckin news, I just report it.

Funny that your ilk should claim that whites think they are entitled, that the planet owes them something and the whites blame all other races.

It is you and your fellow blacks who do just that.

Have you looked in the mirror lately? Have you heard the so-called leaders of your community demanding reparations from whites for slavery those whites or their ancestors had nothing to do with? The REAL entitlement creeps are the blacks who not only think they are entitled to preferential treatment, but demand it based only on the color of their skin.

And those who share your twisted thinking are 99.99% of all the blacks in this country. I don't make the news just report it.
There's 2 kinds of mentalities. Ownership and victim. Blacks who have ownership mentality make something of themselves.

Harry is one of those people who've been convinced both sides share equal blame.

Proof the media isn't liberal. For example not a peep about the GOP not letting Obama appoint a nominee. Apparently the so called liberal media doesn't think it's a big deal.
i would rather be one of "those people" bobo than one of those "other people" who follow one of the big 2 parties no matter what.....

i would rather be one of "those people" bobo than one of those "other people" who follow one of the big 2 parties no matter what.....
You and I are average schmos. Do you have good quality of life? You getting social security or a pension? Do you have savings? Do you have affordable healthcare? The next generation just want what you guys gave yourselves harry but you say we can't afford it.

What you can afford is to be ignorant just like all the other sheep. You think we could unite but you can't pick a side. And you don't even realize you're part of the problem

You and I are average schmos. Do you have good quality of life? You getting social security or a pension? Do you have savings? Do you have affordable healthcare? The next generation just want what you guys gave yourselves harry but you say we can't afford it.

What you can afford is to be ignorant just like all the other sheep. You think we could unite but you can't pick a side. And you don't even realize you're part of the problem
What you can afford is to be ignorant just like all the other sheep.
you call me a sheep,but yet you just go with your party,no matter what....thats being a sheep...here let me make you feel at home ...baaaaa....
You think we could unite but you can't pick a side.
as long as there are party people like you who think you have to be either republican or democrat,there will never be uniting....you see i think we should be just 1 party....the i am American party
And you don't even realize you're part of the problem
you vote for the same old shit over and over,while i am not afraid to try some different shit.....i think bobo you dont realize that YOU and others like you are part of the problem...you guys even have a name...."party people"....those who vote for the same shit over and over and then spend the next few years bitching and moaning about the same shit they were bitching and moaning about the last few years....and will do it again the next election cycle.....yea im part of the problem.....

Muslums..bad....Hispanics...bad...negro's bad....but Trump supporters...all american!!

and white. Don't forget white.

Hopefully, even though he's better than republicans, there's no way America as a whole will make him president.

Im glad he's beating the Republicans but scared he might beat hillary.

But I'm also curious to see what a trump presidency would be like.

Better than a rubio kasich or Cruz white house
Yep....you already know what a Hillary presidency will be.
Abuse of power, scandals, blowjobs in the white house, riots in the streets, Secret Service agents getting caught chasing hookers, Islamic terrorists attacking all over America, and our jobs will keep going overseas.
About those scandals, blow jobs and the White House:

The Raw Story | Secret Service records raise new questions about discredited conservative reporter

bush_ganon_moment.jpg

they blame whites for everything and then vote for white people who promises to wipe their butts for them. that's some sad stuff right there when they have to find someone to blame for their lot in life, that they had full control over changing themselves.

What you can afford is to be ignorant just like all the other sheep.
you call me a sheep,but yet you just go with your party,no matter what....thats being a sheep...here let me make you feel at home ...baaaaa....
You think we could unite but you can't pick a side.
as long as there are party people like you who think you have to be either republican or democrat,there will never be uniting....you see i think we should be just 1 party....the i am American party
And you don't even realize you're part of the problem
you vote for the same old shit over and over,while i am not afraid to try some different shit.....i think bobo you dont realize that YOU and others like you are part of the problem...you guys even have a name...."party people"....those who vote for the same shit over and over and then spend the next few years bitching and moaning about the same shit they were bitching and moaning about the last few years....and will do it again the next election cycle.....yea im part of the problem.....
There's nothing wrong with who I vote for. It's all the people who don't vote who are destroying the middle class.

At least you vote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...on-of-women-his-female-employees-think-so/201

Trump isnt calling any ethnic group evil or bad. its all in the context of the discussion, in some ways I actually see Trump as a bad communicator of his ideas, but I wonder, maybe he is a jerk or whatever with a huge ego, but I wonder who would be the better employer to work for Trump? or Hillary? and the context of that would be, who is more in touch with the people they will claim to represent? all bullshit from their collective speeches put aside

( bad link, have to try again to copy the article)

Donald Trump, a champion of women? His female employees think so.

Wow, The High black murder /crime rate, Muslims promoting Sharia law banning freedom of speech and gays promoting death and suicide attacks, and illegal immigrants totally violating laws and ethics and overturning the demographics to their favor...WOW, does the Hypocrisy EVER end? Does the stupidity end? Good question, Apparently not, we just keep the cycle going and going.

3. When Mexican immigrants sent their hard earned US$ to Mexico. What do you think they would do with the US$ in Mexico? Countries such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, Japan etc. hired their foreign workers... They pay them with their currencies then these foreign workers converted them to USdollars..... So they can send it to to their native land...... What do you think those countries would do with the US$? THINK......THINK......they do not keep them as souvenirs.... Those US$ will turn around and used to buy US products and other exchange.
You Trump supporters don't know anything?
So when you hear people sending US$ to other countries..... That is good for America.
Sounds like somebody has gotten inside YOUR brain. When Mexicans (or any other foreigners) send remittances$$$ back to their home countries, that is $123 Billion/year in sales BEING DENIED to US businesses, which the US businesses would have gotten, if Americans were working in the jobs, and spending their earnings here in American stores (AKA "the economy")

The sending of foreigners here to work and send money back is the same thing as Vikings invading England 1000 years ago. It is imperialism with the US the #1 VICTIM of it in the world. $23 Billion/year leaves our economy and is reinserted into the Mexican economy. Just Mexico alone. $23 Billion/year. The Vikings would be envious. They never stole nearly as much as this current day international burglary.

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2012

Forum List

Back