Muslums..bad....Hispanics...bad...negro's bad....but Trump supporters...all american!!

Does the hypocrisy ever ever end...Trump running around the planet calling out every ethnic group as being evil and bad....yet he's got 74 year old supporters sucker punching mf's at his request....God, this country is beyond sick and now these mindless fucks are blaming Obama for Trump??? No, what created Trump, is racist red necks, stupid GOP voters, too stupid to see just how fucked up their party is

Go see what happened in Rwanda..... is there much difference?

In Rwanda the Tutsis felt about the Hutus as tigerred59 feels about white people OR the Hutus felt about the Tutsis as tigerred59 feels about white people.

Whichever, it ended up in genocide of 800,000 people. For tigerred59 the death of 800,000 whites would be only a good start.

Contrary to popular beliefs, some of my best friends are white....I just loathe stupid ignorant whites who feel entitle, feel like the whole gotdamned planet owes them something and who for lack of better words, blame minorities of all races, for their fucked up plight in life, in essence....99.99% of whites in this country. Listen, I don't make the fuckin news, I just report it.

Funny that your ilk should claim that whites think they are entitled, that the planet owes them something and the whites blame all other races.

It is you and your fellow blacks who do just that.

Have you looked in the mirror lately? Have you heard the so-called leaders of your community demanding reparations from whites for slavery those whites or their ancestors had nothing to do with? The REAL entitlement creeps are the blacks who not only think they are entitled to preferential treatment, but demand it based only on the color of their skin.

And those who share your twisted thinking are 99.99% of all the blacks in this country. I don't make the news just report it.
There's 2 kinds of mentalities. Ownership and victim. Blacks who have ownership mentality make something of themselves.

At the same time, trying to say that victim mentality is bad often leads to people not trying to deal with the problems of WHY people have a victim mentality.

Often the victim mentality is born out of people being the victims of certain things.

Does the hypocrisy ever ever end...Trump running around the planet calling out every ethnic group as being evil and bad....yet he's got 74 year old supporters sucker punching mf's at his request....God, this country is beyond sick and now these mindless fucks are blaming Obama for Trump??? No, what created Trump, is racist red necks, stupid GOP voters, too stupid to see just how fucked up their party is

No...he calls Muslim terrorists bad...and violent illegal aliens bad...

He wants Muslims from Isis areas vetted before we let them in and he wants legal immigration...but don't let the truth, facts or reality get in the ways of your lies....

you really can't compare. you are not representative of the radical right who determined before this president took office that they would never work with him and would intentionally try to delegitimize him. we gave bush a chance even though he was appointed.

also, you can agree with this president's politics or not, but he's head and shoulders above baby bush intellectually. and no, that doesn't translate to him being a great president. i always thought he should have been Hillary's VP, learned from her and then been president now.
Harry is one of those people who've been convinced both sides share equal blame.

Proof the media isn't liberal. For example not a peep about the GOP not letting Obama appoint a nominee. Apparently the so called liberal media doesn't think it's a big deal.
i would rather be one of "those people" bobo than one of those "other people" who follow one of the big 2 parties no matter what.....
You and I are average schmos. Do you have good quality of life? You getting social security or a pension? Do you have savings? Do you have affordable healthcare? The next generation just want what you guys gave yourselves harry but you say we can't afford it.

What you can afford is to be ignorant just like all the other sheep. You think we could unite but you can't pick a side. And you don't even realize you're part of the problem
What you can afford is to be ignorant just like all the other sheep.
you call me a sheep,but yet you just go with your party,no matter what....thats being a sheep...here let me make you feel at home ...baaaaa....
You think we could unite but you can't pick a side.
as long as there are party people like you who think you have to be either republican or democrat,there will never be uniting....you see i think we should be just 1 party....the i am American party
And you don't even realize you're part of the problem
you vote for the same old shit over and over,while i am not afraid to try some different shit.....i think bobo you dont realize that YOU and others like you are part of the problem...you guys even have a name...."party people"....those who vote for the same shit over and over and then spend the next few years bitching and moaning about the same shit they were bitching and moaning about the last few years....and will do it again the next election cycle.....yea im part of the problem.....
There's nothing wrong with who I vote for. It's all the people who don't vote who are destroying the middle class.

At least you vote.
but yet you tell me there is something wrong about who i vote for or dont vote for...right?....like i said bobo....party people.....

Go see what happened in Rwanda..... is there much difference?

In Rwanda the Tutsis felt about the Hutus as tigerred59 feels about white people OR the Hutus felt about the Tutsis as tigerred59 feels about white people.

Whichever, it ended up in genocide of 800,000 people. For tigerred59 the death of 800,000 whites would be only a good start.

Contrary to popular beliefs, some of my best friends are white....I just loathe stupid ignorant whites who feel entitle, feel like the whole gotdamned planet owes them something and who for lack of better words, blame minorities of all races, for their fucked up plight in life, in essence....99.99% of whites in this country. Listen, I don't make the fuckin news, I just report it.

Funny that your ilk should claim that whites think they are entitled, that the planet owes them something and the whites blame all other races.

Have you looked in the mirror lately? Have you heard the so-called leaders of your community demanding reparations from whites for slavery those whites or their ancestors had nothing to do with? The REAL entitlement creeps are the blacks who not only think they are entitled to preferential treatment, but demand it based only on the color of their skin.

And those who share your twisted thinking are 99.99% of all the blacks in this country. I don't make the news just report it.
There's 2 kinds of mentalities. Ownership and victim. Blacks who have ownership mentality make something of themselves.

At the same time, trying to say that victim mentality is bad often leads to people not trying to deal with the problems of WHY people have a victim mentality.

Often the victim mentality is born out of people being the victims of certain things.
Every victim has either victim or ownership mentality.

If something bad happened to you are you going to let it define you and ruin your life?

No...he calls Muslim terrorists bad...and violent illegal aliens bad...

He wants Muslims from Isis areas vetted before we let them in and he wants legal immigration...but don't let the truth, facts or reality get in the ways of your lies....

Oh, so blonde blue eye'd white mf's from Canada are okay? Listen, right or wrong on this issue, Trump is using you ingrates to get votes, so do what you morons do best, follow the leader to hell and back...nobody gives a fuck about you nuts, sept squirrels and a puppies with a hard on!!

Harry is one of those people who've been convinced both sides share equal blame.

Proof the media isn't liberal. For example not a peep about the GOP not letting Obama appoint a nominee. Apparently the so called liberal media doesn't think it's a big deal.
i would rather be one of "those people" bobo than one of those "other people" who follow one of the big 2 parties no matter what.....
You and I are average schmos. Do you have good quality of life? You getting social security or a pension? Do you have savings? Do you have affordable healthcare? The next generation just want what you guys gave yourselves harry but you say we can't afford it.

What you can afford is to be ignorant just like all the other sheep. You think we could unite but you can't pick a side. And you don't even realize you're part of the problem
What you can afford is to be ignorant just like all the other sheep.
you call me a sheep,but yet you just go with your party,no matter what....thats being a sheep...here let me make you feel at home ...baaaaa....
You think we could unite but you can't pick a side.
as long as there are party people like you who think you have to be either republican or democrat,there will never be uniting....you see i think we should be just 1 party....the i am American party
And you don't even realize you're part of the problem
you vote for the same old shit over and over,while i am not afraid to try some different shit.....i think bobo you dont realize that YOU and others like you are part of the problem...you guys even have a name...."party people"....those who vote for the same shit over and over and then spend the next few years bitching and moaning about the same shit they were bitching and moaning about the last few years....and will do it again the next election cycle.....yea im part of the problem.....
There's nothing wrong with who I vote for. It's all the people who don't vote who are destroying the middle class.

At least you vote.
but yet you tell me there is something wrong about who i vote for or dont vote for...right?....like i said bobo....party people.....
That's just me playing politics. I didn't care who you vote for as long as you vote.

If you vote wrong, and you always do, you can always correct that in two years.

Every victim has either victim or ownership mentality.

If something bad happened to you are you going to let it define you and ruin your life?

That's not the point. The point is that some people WILL HAVE victim mentality and they get victim mentality by believing they are a victim. And in the US there are lots of people who find themselves victim, and this is something that should be reduced as much as possible.

i will add what you cant say bobo....it may be better than a clinton one too.....there now you can take a breath.....
I will be campaigning against him hard Harry but if he wins he will get my full throated support.
i will be writing in R.Firefly again,but who ever gets in i will give them the benefit of the doubt for the 1st year and support them hoping i was wrong about them,but after that year ...........

This president was never given that year
he was by me....so was bush.....but i ended up feeling they were both pretty sub-par....

you really can't compare. you are not representative of the radical right who determined before this president took office that they would never work with him and would intentionally try to delegitimize him. we gave bush a chance even though he was appointed.

also, you can agree with this president's politics or not, but he's head and shoulders above baby bush intellectually. and no, that doesn't translate to him being a great president. i always thought he should have been Hillary's VP, learned from her and then been president now.

Jill, I respect your comments, but Obama for most of us sane folk, has done the best he could with the human waste ie congress and senate on both sides he's had to deal with.....despite what everyone is saying and especially letting Hillary train him as her VP? To do what? Learn how to lie like a effin pro and do it with a smile? Hillary is nothing but a pandering washed up politician that uses black like Trump exploits white trash..... no president in US history has had to take more shit, deal with more crap than this first black man in the white house....I felt safe with this rational thinking brother at the gate....I will never feel this passionate or comfortable ever until the day I die with any president hence forward. He did us all proud, especially black people and I thank him for it.
images

Mr. President did I forget to tell you how much I adore you?

I will be campaigning against him hard Harry but if he wins he will get my full throated support.
i will be writing in R.Firefly again,but who ever gets in i will give them the benefit of the doubt for the 1st year and support them hoping i was wrong about them,but after that year ...........

he was by me....so was bush.....but i ended up feeling they were both pretty sub-par....

Jill, I respect your comments, but Obama for most of us sane folk, has done the best he could with the human waste ie congress and senate on both sides he's had to deal with.....despite what everyone is saying and especially letting Hillary train him as her VP? To do what? Learn how to lie like a effin pro and do it with a smile? Hillary is nothing but a pandering washed up politician that uses black like Trump exploits white trash..... no president in US history has had to take more shit, deal with more crap than this first black man in the white house....I felt safe with this rational thinking brother at the gate....I will never feel this passionate or comfortable ever until the day I die with any president hence forward. He did us all proud, especially black people and I thank him for it.
images

well, we can disagree. i think he's been an okay president. he's accomplished as much as he could given the insane obstruction he's faced. however, i think he could have done better foreign policy wise. and i'd have never picked john kerry as secretary of state. it's ok to disagree. it also doesn't mean he wasn't a decent president. most black people i know don't think he used his bully pulpit for black people enough. i understand why they feel that way and i also understand why he didn't. he was hoping to be everyone's president and not just a president for black people. i think he underestimated the hatred of the radical right and the obscene lengths to which they would go to try to delegitimize him.

mostly i laugh my butt off when they talk about "we the people" since "we the people" re-elected this president by more than five million votes in 2012.

images

It's not Obama's fault Americans are too stupid and lazy to vote every two years.

He didn't give the Senate and house back to the Republicans, we did.

All the Americans who don't vote because they don't think voting matters ruined America.

That goes for blacks especially. Did you see the movie Selma? Why did blacks want the right to vote but now don't vote?

You better vote out the GOP senators and reps too then because it isn't just rubio Cruz and kasich that suck. In fact they are the best of the lot you got.

We don't need all new politicians what we need is to get our politicians to bring jobs back home and also when those jobs come home are they going to pay like they did when they left? Because the reason you Republicans ran those jobs out was because they were high paying union jobs. The only reason they were high paying is because they were union jobs
The Democrat platform is in full support of the UN and unions. High taxes and high wages that Democrats and their union thugs support drove all of those manufacturing jobs out of the country. The UN wants to punish the wealthy in America by stealing their money. They call it "Income Concentrations". The Democrats call it a combination of income inequality and Global Climate Change. Bring in millions of poor people and they send billions of dollars out of the country to their families in 3rd world countries. 30% of Mexico's gross national product is stealing money from America. That's why they don't want to pay for that Fucking wall.

You've been totally brainwashed by Trump....
1. About 85% of my consumables are made in China. I don't belong to any Union. I know tons and tons of US manufacturing operations overseas that do not belong to any unions.
2. Why would and should Mexico pay for the wall? The equivalent of that to you is tightening your Varicocele vein with a rubber band.
3. When Mexican immigrants sent their hard earned US$ to Mexico. What do you think they would do with the US$ in Mexico? Countries such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, Japan etc. hired their foreign workers... They pay them with their currencies then these foreign workers converted them to USdollars..... So they can send it to to their native land...... What do you think those countries would do with the US$? THINK......THINK......they do not keep them as souvenirs.... Those US$ will turn around and used to buy US products and other exchange.
You Trump supporters don't know anything?
So when you hear people sending US$ to other countries..... That is good for America.
Explain #3. Sounds like you're saying it's OK when immigrants send their $ back home. That's not good. Better if they spend it here

What do you think Mexico or other countries will do with their US dollars? Souvenirs? And yes I do not have a problem if people here in US send their US$ overseas. I need them to pay me US$ what I sold to them and sometimes they scrambled to get US$. That is the same as spending their money here in US because they bought US goods.[/QUOTE
You better vote out the GOP senators and reps too then because it isn't just rubio Cruz and kasich that suck. In fact they are the best of the lot you got.

We don't need all new politicians what we need is to get our politicians to bring jobs back home and also when those jobs come home are they going to pay like they did when they left? Because the reason you Republicans ran those jobs out was because they were high paying union jobs. The only reason they were high paying is because they were union jobs
The Democrat platform is in full support of the UN and unions. High taxes and high wages that Democrats and their union thugs support drove all of those manufacturing jobs out of the country. The UN wants to punish the wealthy in America by stealing their money. They call it "Income Concentrations". The Democrats call it a combination of income inequality and Global Climate Change. Bring in millions of poor people and they send billions of dollars out of the country to their families in 3rd world countries. 30% of Mexico's gross national product is stealing money from America. That's why they don't want to pay for that Fucking wall.

1. About 85% of my consumables are made in China. I don't belong to any Union. I know tons and tons of US manufacturing operations overseas that do not belong to any unions.
2. Why would and should Mexico pay for the wall? The equivalent of that to you is tightening your Varicocele vein with a rubber band.
3. When Mexican immigrants sent their hard earned US$ to Mexico. What do you think they would do with the US$ in Mexico? Countries such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, Japan etc. hired their foreign workers... They pay them with their currencies then these foreign workers converted them to USdollars..... So they can send it to to their native land...... What do you think those countries would do with the US$? THINK......THINK......they do not keep them as souvenirs.... Those US$ will turn around and used to buy US products and other exchange.
So when you hear people sending US$ to other countries..... That is good for America.
Explain #3. Sounds like you're saying it's OK when immigrants send their $ back home. That's not good. Better if they spend it here

What do you think Mexico or other countries will do with their US dollars? Souvenirs? And yes I do not have a problem if people here in US send their US$ overseas. I need them to pay me US$ what I sold to them and sometimes they scrambled to get US$. That is the same as spending their money here in US because they bought US goods.

When a Mexican takes his money home he doesn't buy American products he buys Mexican stuff

First they convert their us$ to local currency........ Then us$ get centralized and funneled to buy American products.

Hopefully, even though he's better than republicans, there's no way America as a whole will make him president.

Im glad he's beating the Republicans but scared he might beat hillary.

But I'm also curious to see what a trump presidency would be like.

Better than a rubio kasich or Cruz white house
0_0_323_237.jpg

Sounds like somebody has gotten inside YOUR brain. When Mexicans (or any other foreigners) send remittances$$$ back to their home countries, that is $123 Billion/year in sales BEING DENIED to US businesses, which the US businesses would have gotten, if Americans were working in the jobs, and spending their earnings here in American stores (AKA "the economy")

The sending of foreigners here to work and send money back is the same thing as Vikings invading England 1000 years ago. It is imperialism with the US the #1 VICTIM of it in the world. $23 Billion/year leaves our economy and is reinserted into the Mexican economy. Just Mexico alone. $23 Billion/year. The Vikings would be envious. They never stole nearly as much as this current day international burglary.

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2012

So you're saying that they keep their US$ for souvenirs? I've been doing foreign business with several countries in last 18 years so don't even tell me about remittance.

Hopefully, even though he's better than republicans, there's no way America as a whole will make him president.

0_0_323_237.jpg

Just one correction....
images

What do you think Mexico or other countries will do with their US dollars? Souvenirs? And yes I do not have a problem if people here in US send their US$ overseas. I need them to pay me US$ what I sold to them and sometimes they scrambled to get US$. That is the same as spending their money here in US because they bought US goods.[/QUOTE

What do you think Mexico or other countries will do with their US dollars? Souvenirs? And yes I do not have a problem if people here in US send their US$ overseas. I need them to pay me US$ what I sold to them and sometimes they scrambled to get US$. That is the same as spending their money here in US because they bought US goods.

When a Mexican takes his money home he doesn't buy American products he buys Mexican stuff

First they convert their us$ to local currency........ Then us$ get centralized and funneled to buy American products.

wow.... hysterically funny.... baseless and without rational thought.

typical uneducated bigot who is competing for jobs with people who don't speak english.

maybe an education would make it so you can get a real job.

wow.... hysterically funny.... baseless and without rational thought.

typical uneducated bigot who is competing for jobs with people who don't speak english.

maybe an education would make it so you can get a real job.
That's the problem with our economy. All those high paying american manufacturing jobs went to Mexico.

0_0_323_237.jpg

Just one correction....
images

A Bernie Sanders presidency would be just the opposite of Hitler's Germany.

... people who don't speak english.....

Like you?
Or people who don't look English, like you.

Who cares what you think or say really? Maybe one day when you learn how to communicate we will know enough to care but until then you are just the king of trolls. Actually you're 13th. You'd be ranked higher but your typing skills are lacking. Did you injur your brain or fingers wrestling?

Forum List

Back