Must See! Jim Jordon Destroys John Dean — Catches Him in Major Lie — Forces Him to Retract

Congressman Jim Jordan destroyed Creepy, Sleezy Dean. Congressman Jordan should have inquired into Fat Jerry Nadler's medical issues in addition to his mental issues.

Was that lie anything like Gym Jordan's lies about not knowing his wrestlers were being molested and him doing nothing about it even tho....by law...he was a mandatory reporter?

15 Former Wrestlers Defend Jim Jordan from Accusations He Covered Up Sexual Abuse

Oopsie.

"They can talk to John Dean until the cows come home, we’re not doing anything in the Senate regarding the Mueller Report. We are going to harden our Infrastructure against 2020!”" - Senator Graham

You've got this completely ass backwards. Congress was laughing at Jordan.

Gateway pundit lies almost as much as tRump.

Hearing erupts in laughter at Jim Jordan after John Dean humiliates him with lesson on parliamentary rules

Video at the link.
No! I get everything right.

Congressman Jim Jordan destroyed Creepy, Sleezy Dean. Congressman Jordan should have inquired into Fat Jerry Nadler's medical issues in addition to his mental issues.

That’s it?

A Congressman spouting Trump propaganda is a major smack Down?

Dean should have just laughed at the sideshow

Dean is the friggin’ sideshow your moron.

*yawn*

THAT is what you call destroyed?

Oh wait..i see..Gateway Pundit..nuff said.

Wow, just wow. I see the video, I hear the video, but it can't be true because of the Gateway Pundit. Is it possible to be even more stupid...dumbass.

Maybe Nadler should have his first name legally changed from Jerrold to FAT....

*yawn*

THAT is what you call destroyed?

Oh wait..i see..Gateway Pundit..nuff said.

Wow, just wow. I see the video, I hear the video, but it can't be true because of the Gateway Pundit. Is it possible to be even more stupid...dumbass.

Well..yes..yes it is..and you prove it every day. My point..not that you'll get it..is that all the dramatic build up.."destroyed" and all--is just hype..and that is not what took place at all!

I suppose you believe the crowds were huge at the inauguration also?
Miserable hack.

iu

Last edited:
Crooked John Dean said in his testimony that he had "Fear of failure" when he took the job in the Nixon administration.

cry me a fucking river!

John Dean didn't even know what a counsel to the White House's job was when he took it.

he claims to have been asked if he was going to be loyal to Nixon, and thought it was a strange question.

he answered yes and got the job

John Dean was nothing more than a yes man for Nixon. he was terrified at failing at his job

Millhouse, a satirical movie about Nixon, was targeted by the president. he requested an FBI investigation into Emil De Antonio, the film's creator, and if the movie would cost Nixon the youth vote.

Nixon also requested investigations into anti-Vietnam war veterans to see if they are any bombshells.

Trump has done nothing of the sort.

Millhouse, a satirical movie about Nixon, was targeted by the president. he requested an FBI investigation into Emil De Antonio, the film's creator, and if the movie would cost Nixon the youth vote.

Nixon also requested investigations into anti-Vietnam war veterans to see if they are any bombshells.

As far as we know.....

As far as we know.....
Trump is the most transparent president in the history of the world. you know all you need to know. deal with it.

I liked the other guys reference of Dean having made a cottage industry out of running around for liberals and media and calling many other Republicans as “Nixon Watergate like”.
My, Johnny got all bristly when being nailed like that.

Forum List

Back