Must See: Syrian Woman Rips Into McCain At Town Hall For His Support To Bomb Syria

Wow, I never thought I would ever visit a message board where someone would praise Hitler and advocate the killing of a brave American service man simply because he has a different point of view.

The problem is that the Senate/Congress really don't have a choice. All the options on the table are really bad options and it's all set up because of our stupid president who had to make the "red line" comments. If America doesn't act than what kind of message does that send to Iran or any other nation who are thinking about using Chemical weapons? How would America look to the rest of the world if they can't hold up what they say?

Like I said. You can thank Obama for the mess that Congress is in, and he's already trying to shift blame and say this is a Senate/Congress matter when it was his own fault that we are in the mess we are in.

Wow, I never thought I would ever visit a message board where someone would praise Hitler and advocate the killing of a brave American service man simply because he has a different point of view.

He got shot down. Boo hoo. Should we give accolades and trophies for failure?

And what is this Hitler crap. Nobody here worships Hitler that I know of.

My uncle, dear departed in March of this year at 99 years, paid a far heavier price at Pearl Harbor and received no medals for being a stupid ass punk like McCain fighting in a war nobody gives as flying fuck about anymore. There must of have been a thousand people like him that died with more honor, except he, this disgusting politician. remaining only to waste our time with insatiable blood lust. The mother fucker should be thrown in a jail cell or executed for treason. I wish the greasy yellow bastards would have carved his guts out. How about that shit?

Last edited:
McCain is one more rich corporate whore sacrificing millions of innocent Muslim lives for the greater good of a "New Middle East." Think back seven years to the latest Israeli invasion of Lebanon; that war crime was the " birth pangs" of an arc of instability stretching from Lebanon to Iran. McCain, Hagel, Obama, both Clintons and Bushes and all their minions are lined up in support of the "creative chaos" required to draw the new borders and every fucking one of them deserves to spend the rest of their lives in a 6' by 10' cell for their "service."

"The overhaul, dismantlement, and reassembly of the nation-states of the Middle East have been packaged as a solution to the hostilities in the Middle East, but this is categorically misleading, false, and fictitious. The advocates of a 'New Middle East' and redrawn boundaries in the region avoid and fail to candidly depict the roots of the problems and conflicts in the contemporary Middle East.

"What the media does not acknowledge is the fact that almost all major conflicts afflicting the Middle East are the consequence of overlapping Anglo-American-Israeli agendas.

"Many of the problems affecting the contemporary Middle East are the result of the deliberate aggravation of pre-existing regional tensions. Sectarian division, ethnic tension and internal violence have been traditionally exploited by the United States and Britain in various parts of the globe including Africa, Latin America, the Balkans, and the Middle East. Iraq is just one of many examples of the Anglo-American strategy of 'divide and conquer.' Other examples are Rwanda, Yugoslavia, the Caucasus, and Afghanistan."

Plans for Redrawing the Middle East: The Project for a ?New Middle East? | Global Research

In November of 2014, FLUSH every Republican AND Democrat who votes for more war from the US Congress, and fire the second shot heard 'round the world.

Perhaps McCain could stop playing poker on his phone and start doing his job. No wonder he lost the 2008 election. Why, oh why did I vote for him?!

(beats my head against wall)

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!

Perhaps McCain could stop playing poker on his phone and start doing his job. No wonder he lost the 2008 election. Why, oh why did I vote for him?!

(beats my head against wall)

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!

Why did you vote for him?

Haven't paid much attention in your year here, have you? It happens all the time.

What a terrible thing to say about a person who has sacrificed so much for his country and other human beings.

I'm in full support of him for what he sacrificed. It was patriotic and noble and I feel sorry for what he went through. That doesn't mean I have to support him being a dick for the rest of his life. There are limits to how much leeway I will give a person for something bad they went through 40 years ago when they are f*cking up today.

John McCain is honestly doing what he feels is in the best interest of the United States. But because that is the opposite of other peoples opinions, they come on here and say things that are simply gross, crude and not worth repeating.

McCain is supposed to support the opinions and interests of his people. aka The Citizens in Arizona. He is their voice, but when he doesn't side with the voice of the people of Arizona then he has violated his oath of office.

Repeal the 17th Amendment and Recall his Dumb Ass.

I dedicate this song to McLame, Obamaside, and the others who want to engage in another fight. Especially after what the Blithering Idiots did to Libya, and Egypt by direct and indirect actions.

For them and Syria....................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzhSXZwvDH8]Burn it to the Ground- Nickelback lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back