My 28 Minutes with AOC

It would depend on the degree according to your fancy picture with a kid standing on books. It says the difference between majors is $3.4 million, so the 1 million difference would mean high scoolers make more than many degreed people.

In shortt, the wording of your source is shit, so your source is shit..
You suck at math. On average it’s $1M more. Some are way more. Some are less. If you go to college to be a social worker you do it cuz you want to make a difference, not to become rich. If you love being a non-college educated groundskeeper for a public park you might do it because you live the outdoors not for money. The math says you’ll make more going to college but nothing says that is the marginal utilitarian path for everyone in money or happiness. On average though, you’re making much more money with a college degree.

She doesn’t believe the border should be controlled in ANY way, wants citizenship for them, states Republicans hate her because they want to DATE her. Accused Trump recently of putting Kids on the border in cages, etc,
Name ONE thing she has done ✔️ for her constituents????? Please tell us why she had not said ONE thing about those Cops 👮‍♀️ who were recently Murdered by a Low life. Just getting through the day must be awful for you
She DOES believe in Border Control? She DOES support the Cops? She DOESN’T believe Illegals should get the same COVID Relief Money that legal citizens do? Another BRANDON FOLLOWER. 🤮💀

You suck at math. On average it’s $1M more. Some are way more. Some are less. If you go to college to be a social worker you do it cuz you want to make a difference, not to become rich. If you love being a non-college educated groundskeeper for a public park you might do it because you live the outdoors not for money. The math says you’ll make more going to college but nothing says that is the marginal utilitarian path for everyone in money or happiness. On average though, you’re making much more money with a college degree.

Making more but how much more debt do you have and what is the opportunity cost of paying off that debt versus buying property and or stocks early and building equity. There are multiple factors involved. You said your wife is/was a vet. Most vets are young women who come from affluent families. Why? It costs ~$400k to become a vet and average starting comp is ~$90k.

I'm not too lazy to do it, I KNOW that is not her position. I'm just extending you the opportunity to prove me wrong.

But pleasantries are now concluded, and we'll just call things as they are - you are clearly full of shit and can't support it.

Source?

Alex (AOC to you guys and all around right wing boogeyman) is bright, articulate, lovely, and has some wonderful stances paired with a few poorly thought out (or poorly explained) views. She’ll be great in 10-15 years. Here’s 28 minutes with her but my 60 seconds worth of bullets summarizes her interview if you’d prefer below.

• Inflation is very much the result of profiteering. There is some supply chain impacts but a lot of price gouging is going on. Minimal stimulus payments to help workers aren’t moving the prices. (She’s right - look at earnings)
  • Wants to wave student debt. Thinks asking students to pick up paying after the moratorium of payments ends in May is dangerous to the economy. Forgiveness is the just thing to do. President has the ability to cancel debt. Doesn’t need congress. (She’s wrong or at least it’s not a thorough answer)
  • Capitalism is an unredeemable system because it concentrates all the power in the hands of the few. Says true capitalism pursues profit at the expense of the environment, people, peace, prosperity and that isn’t what works. (Not well explained what she is recommending as an alternative but nails the shortcomings of pure capitalism)
  • Wants to ban congress from holding stocks. (I get it but it’s a non starter)
  • Takes Manchin and Sinema to task for pushing for consensus instead of ramming voting rights through. Says blacks were allowed to vote because of the voting rights act in the 60’s, which was entirely a partisan vote, was not a consensus. Where would they fall back then? (She’s right, they blew it)
  • There is no shortage of qualified Supreme Court Justices made up of Black Women and they bring a missing world view to the court.(Good short answer)
  • Wants to break up Facebook as a monopoly. (Not well explained)
  • Being a waitress was the most formative experience for her political career. Worked with undocumented workers, had no medical insurance, etc. (She’s one of the people - good answer)
  • Friends don’t call her AOC they call her Alex. AOC came from TV reporters who were struggling with her name. She’s embraced the new nickname but still is Alex to her friends. (Nice softball question)

Only a loser would think that… first she was a failure in life. A bartender, and supposedly a lazy one. There is nothing wrong with being a bartender, but that is the last person you want running the country.

She is a fraud, liar 🤥, and huge hypocrite. Her goal is not to make them country better, no no rather it is to destroy the country while she lines her pockets. She is taking the Mad Max and Plastic Face manipulate poor uneducated minorities in her district with the promise of free stuff (which is a lie that she knows will never happen), make it appear you fight for the little man (when in reality you fight for your corporate donors, and your policies actually hurt the little man) to get rich off the people 20 yr plan, that this loser will stretch for 50 yrs!

She is a horrible person with not one good attribute!

You re full of Shit. I gave you direct headlines 👀 up. ONE MORE THING.. She stopped Amazon from coming into her District and creating thousands of jobs. If you have trouble 👿 Googling someone can help you with it

You re full of Shit. I gave you direct headlines 👀 up. ONE MORE THING.. She stopped Amazon from coming into her District and creating thousands of jobs. If you have trouble 👿 Googling someone can help you with it

Here is a hint kid, look at who I was responding to then sit down.

Alex (AOC to you guys and all around right wing boogeyman) is bright, articulate, lovely, and has some wonderful stances paired with a few poorly thought out (or poorly explained) views. She’ll be great in 10-15 years. Here’s 28 minutes with her but my 60 seconds worth of bullets summarizes her interview if you’d prefer below.

• Inflation is very much the result of profiteering. There is some supply chain impacts but a lot of price gouging is going on. Minimal stimulus payments to help workers aren’t moving the prices. (She’s right - look at earnings)
  • Wants to wave student debt. Thinks asking students to pick up paying after the moratorium of payments ends in May is dangerous to the economy. Forgiveness is the just thing to do. President has the ability to cancel debt. Doesn’t need congress. (She’s wrong or at least it’s not a thorough answer)
  • Capitalism is an unredeemable system because it concentrates all the power in the hands of the few. Says true capitalism pursues profit at the expense of the environment, people, peace, prosperity and that isn’t what works. (Not well explained what she is recommending as an alternative but nails the shortcomings of pure capitalism)
  • Takes Manchin and Sinema to task for pushing for consensus instead of ramming voting rights through. Says blacks were allowed to vote because of the voting rights act in the 60’s, which was entirely a partisan vote, was not a consensus. Where would they fall back then? (She’s right, they blew it)
  • There is no shortage of qualified Supreme Court Justices made up of Black Women and they bring a missing world view to the court.(Good short answer)
  • Being a waitress was the most formative experience for her political career. Worked with undocumented workers, had no medical insurance, etc. (She’s one of the people - good answer)
  • Friends don’t call her AOC they call her Alex. AOC came from TV reporters who were struggling with her name. She’s embraced the new nickname but still is Alex to her friends. (Nice softball question)

This is the chick who doesn't know what a garbage disposal is, right?

a brick is smarter.

How do you source something she has NOT said?

The positive claim is that she opposes all border controls and I'm reasonably asking the guy where the hell did he get that from.

"I KNOW that is not her position" source it

Breaking up Facebook is the only thing on your list that was not goofy and incorrect

She's a flipping idiot, being a bartender doesn't give you the basis to make important decisions, it gives uou experience to make a good Margarita, nothing wrong with that but lets quit giving her credit she doesn't deserve; besides she is a traitor to all things decent. Also its obvious you don't understand capitalism at all.
Aoc bartender years gave her the knowledge and showed that
1) that her college degrees were meaningless and not worth the money the government paid for them
2) College degrees can not make one intelligent
3) That AOC is clearly a crook with no morals who does not care about the poor working class as she stole from them.
Luv me some AOC. That she is such a threat to wingnuts shows how they view her as a threat to their fascist/corporatist agenda.
She isn't a threat but a bad omen---she is a sign of the dumbing down of america. That the next generation lacks both brains and a moral compass.

LOL, wow you're stupid. You don't know what a boogie man is, of course you don't. Hint, Trump was a Boogie man, your opposition to him was reflexive. AOC is just a little girl that plays dress up. Boogie man? She's your destruction, boob, LOL

How do you source something she has NOT said?

The positive claim is that she opposes all border controls and I'm reasonably asking the guy where the hell did he get that from.

It IS her position son.

AOC demands ICE and the Department of Homeland Security are abolished and the U.S. lets in 'climate refugees' in radical plan set to anger centrist Democrats​

AOC and Bernie are not nuts.
1645543362687.png

This thread is indicative of so many threads on here lately, no topic can be discussed without personal attack and the whole thread becoming about one of the forum members instead of the topic of the OP

What even is the point?

(shrugs) Leave then.

Making more but how much more debt do you have and what is the opportunity cost of paying off that debt versus buying property and or stocks early and building equity. There are multiple factors involved. You said your wife is/was a vet. Most vets are young women who come from affluent families. Why? It costs ~$400k to become a vet and average starting comp is ~$90k.
That was someone else. My wife’s a stay at home trophy wife.

I 100% agree there are a lot of factors. Taking out a loan to go to an expensive private school to be a social worker or teacher is stupid. Go to an instate school in that case. That works out fine. Lots of factors just like buying a house. The other big decision people generally make.

Regardless, college ain’t for everyone and there are plenty of other options but losing out on college cause you can’t afford it shouldn’t occur for bright under resourced Americans.

She isn't a threat but a bad omen---she is a sign of the dumbing down of america. That the next generation lacks both brains and a moral compass.
No this board is a sign of dumbing down of America. And the awakening of racists.

She’s not stupid she’s pretty bright. You’re just name calling because you’re insecure. It’s ok. You’ll be ok.

Your link didn’t say ‘on avg”. Find a link that has their shit together.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back