my 5 point quick fix for immigration

The next Republican presidential candidate needs to pledge that any migrant who came to the US from 2020-2024 will be repatriated when they come into office. At this point, Repatriation needs to be part of the platform.
Why? The immigrants are good for the USA. I know them well. I know illegal immigrants, legal non-citizens, and those who've been naturalized. What exactly is the problem with any of this? You think your culture and language and of course your precious whiteness is threatened, and in that you sound just like the Nativists of the 1830's ranting about Irish and Italians. Yet, OMG now there are Italian- and Irish-Americans all over the place and Western civilization has not fallen.

Do you know any of the people against whom you're frothing? Can you speak Castilian? Can you find Honduras on a map? Do you know if El Salvador is in North or South America?

Or you could just let them in.
What is there? 170,000 trying to get in, that's chicken feed and would not make one iota of difference to the American economy?
You yanks need to start thinking outside the box. You are going to have to massively increase your population to produce more productive workers and taxpayers if you want to compete with China in the long run. You have 330 million and you need to increase that up towards 1 billion. There is plenty of room as most of the US like Britain is still undeveloped.
Such drastic population projections scare me... but as for the immigrants, oh yes, this is all nonsense, the same crap as in the 1830's against Irish immigrants, good ole USA Nativism, as if any of these people descend from actual Natives.

Finish the wall.

Deploy the military to secure the border.

Cut off all foreign aid to South American countries until they stop the flow of immigrants.

No birth right citizenship for children born in the US via illegal immigration.

End DACA, a child is not a pass to enter.
I smell borscht...

Forum List

Back