🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My 9 Yr. Old Got Whacked; But At Least I Got A New Car!

I read about that. I had mixed emotions about it. If she needed money to bury her son, why did she say in the vid that the funeral was already paid for? Did she pay for it with the money given and the leftovers towards a car? She does have a point in having to walk to work in a bad neighborhood where two gangs fight, hence her kid being dead. On the other hand, it can't be a "new" car with 13K,

I read about that. I had mixed emotions about it. If she needed money to bury her son, why did she say in the vid that the funeral was already paid for? Did she pay for it with the money given and the leftovers towards a car? She does have a point in having to walk to work in a bad neighborhood where two gangs fight, hence her kid being dead. On the other hand, it can't be a "new" car with 13K,

17K has been donated so far........cheap funeral and a decent down car payment?!?

17K has been donated so far........cheap funeral and a decent down car payment?!?
But the funding place took 2k. That left 15k. Funeral probably 2K. That leaves 13K.

Any way you look at it...if I had to walk to work in a bad place where my kid died...I damn sure wouldn't be looking at new cars.I'd still be mourning my dead son. HOWEVER, who am I to judge her and what she does with the money? Which is why I never do the fund me things. Mainly cuz I don't have it to spare but if I did..I would want to know the person VERY WELL before donating a dime.

Any way you look at it...if I had to walk to work in a bad place where my kid died...I damn sure wouldn't be looking at new cars.I'd still be mourning my dead son. HOWEVER, who am I to judge her and what she does with the money? Which is why I never do the fund me things. Mainly cuz I don't have it to spare but if I did..I would want to know the person VERY WELL before donating a dime.

Wouldn't be surprised if she had an insurance policy on her son.
Anyways, I need hookers an' blow.......so go fund me please.......afterall, you do know me in one sense!

"Y'all don't know nothin' 'bout me".

Amazing how people think knowing them better changes the nature of immortality. So if I knew you better, then lying to people about funeral expenses and using the ill gotten gains from well meaning people to buy a brand new car would be ok?

I LOVE A COUNTRY THAT THINKS THAT MONEY IS THE ANSWER TO A BROKEN HEART, TO ADVERSITY, TO EVERYTHING THAT AILS US. ITS MUCH EASIER THAN DONATING TIME!!

First, she admitted purchasing a 2015 vehicle, hardly "used". Sadly, we become all too aware of the price of life to such public parasites.

Sad, ain't it? Her son..only 9 years on this earth, dead. So she buys a new car instead of moving to a safer area since that one is so dangerous.
It's depressing reading this shit. I think we are all being poisoned by the news media. Everything is electronic now, so horrors are seen 24/7 unlike back in our days where we could stay ignorant on the evil permeating this world. The internet is a blessing and a learning tool and entertainment, but it has its bad shit too.

I need to meditate, I think.

Read some of the comments on the link in the OP. Here is one, for example:

Mon, 11/09/2015 - 13:26

A soft touch interior and leather seats does wonders in healing the pain. Not to mention the premium sound system in drowning out the sorrow.

I got a wonderful idea, instead of throwing money to the likes of people like this, Zimmerman being one of em....lets stop doing that....and instead, donate our time, our energy our ideas to prevent shit like this from happening in the first place. Money is after all the root to all evil and it corrupts even the best of us, just ask Rubio and Carson!!

I was a wreck when my 8 year old dog died. I can't imagine I would survive losing my 8 year old human child. But this kid was 9. And isn't his dad part of the warring gang that killed him? Two gangs, battling. Killed the son. So...I read in the OP link that the dad was selling memorial tshirts. Who does that shit??? I mean...really? Money. Lose a kid, see dollar signs. I hope they don't have other kids.

And whats just is bad is....folks like this woman and her Go Fund Me will destroy that organization for those who really really need the help...and won't get it because of mistrust of where that money REALLY goes.

I was a wreck when my 8 year old dog died. I can't imagine I would survive losing my 8 year old human child. But this kid was 9. And isn't his dad part of the warring gang that killed him? Two gangs, battling. Killed the son. So...I read in the OP link that the dad was selling memorial tshirts. Who does that shit??? I mean...really? Money. Lose a kid, see dollar signs. I hope they don't have other kids.

This country and the people that lives in it, worships the dollar....people kill for it, ever watch Snapped? Countless white women killing their men for insurance money and wealth....this black woman, as horrible as she is and she is horrible if what is being said is true and sadly she's tarnished her kids legacy because of it, but lets understand, money corrupts all....even black people.

And whats just is bad is....folks like this woman and her Go Fund Me will destroy that organization for those who really really need the help...and won't get it because of mistrust of where that money REALLY goes.
I hope it does destroy this site.....it allows us to relieve our conscious over shit that requires more than a dollar thrown at it. The internet allows us all to be lazy and impersonal.

I hope it does destroy this site.....it allows us to relieve our conscious over shit that requires more than a dollar thrown at it. The internet allows us all to be lazy and impersonal.
That site helps those who desperately need the help. Problem is, con artists use it for nefarious reasons. So before donating money, IF you have it to spare, wait. And check out the person asking for the funds before you give any.
Go Fund Me needs to do more in protecting the "good" it can give instead of it being used as a means for "bad".

That site helps those who desperately need the help. Problem is, con artists use it for nefarious reasons. So before donating money, IF you have it to spare, wait. And check out the person asking for the funds before you give any.
Go Fund Me needs to do more in protecting the "good" it can give instead of it being used as a means for "bad".

I don't ever donate money to sites like that and yes, it has its purpose, however, as you've stated, it can turn very messy after awhile. I just stick to my charities and my political candidates and the Red Cross and local churches, those are the venues we should be donating to. This family would have gotten help from the Red Cross and church had she issues with burial. Instead, she's got a new car.

I got a wonderful idea, instead of throwing money to the likes of people like this, Zimmerman being one of em....lets stop doing that....and instead, donate our time, our energy our ideas to prevent shit like this from happening in the first place. Money is after all the root to all evil and it corrupts even the best of us, just ask Rubio and Carson!!
zimmerman? Still angry that saint trayvon of martin got made good for his crime?

Forum List

Back