"My abortion was the best decision I ever made. It was an act of self love."

Why do you people think that every woman who gets pregnant will be a great parent or that every man will be a great father when history prove those assumptions to be wrong?

I love myself for killing that thing inside of me. Argh!

Activist describes her abortion as 'self-love' in wake of Roe reversal​

Women who have their babies and give them up for adoption--these are the real heroes.

This, not so much.

What's the better alternative?

Keep the babies in homes where they're not wanted?

Abort them? Funny how most pro-choicers are glad THEY were born.
You also assume all adoptive parents will be great.

And that last remark is the single most specious argument.

If a baby is never born it never realizes it was alive to begin with.

You also assume all adoptive parents will be great.

And that last remark is the single most specious argument.

If a baby is never born it never realizes it was alive to begin with.

Oh. So that's the argument now? Grandma's in a coma, she's never know we pulled the plug cause she's just not worth the trouble anymore?

Okay

Oh. So that's the argument now? Grandma's in a coma, she's never know we pulled the plug cause she's just not worth the trouble anymore?

Okay
You think that people should be allowed to linger in a coma until they die?

You think that people should be allowed to linger in a coma until they die?

If it looks like they will recover. But according to you, if they don't know, we can just off them.

But then, when you think we're just a sack of bones, what's the difference?

If it looks like they will recover. But according to you, if they don't know, we can just off them.

But then, when you think we're just a sack of bones, what's the difference?
Where did I say that?

I specifically said those that are never born never realize they are alive.

How the fuck do you equate that to a person in a coma since that person has obviously been born and has realized they have been alive?

Where did I say that?

I specifically said those that are never born never realize they are alive.

How the fuck do you equate that to a person in a coma since that person has obviously been born and has realized they have been alive?

So arbitrarily you're going to say, you don't know you're alive so your life is worthless.

But you knew you were alive so, okay.

But in the end there's no arguing with you. You don't believe in God, so as far as I know you might believe your life and my life is worth only the amount our bag of flesh would get. I think something like $6 or whatever.

So arbitrarily you're going to say, you don't know you're alive so your life is worthless.

But you knew you were alive so, okay.

But in the end there's no arguing with you. You don't believe in God, so as far as I know you might believe your life and my life is worth only the amount our bag of flesh would get. I think something like $6 or whatever.

Gods have nothing to do with it.

And religion has no place in law or government.

What gives you the right to force other people to live by your religious doctrine?

Gods have nothing to do with it.

And religion has no place in law or government.

What gives you the right to force other people to live by your religious doctrine?

Has nothing whatsoever to do with my religion. I'm asking you WITHOUT God, what is the value of life? Why should anyone not be killed, eliminated or enslaved for someone else's convenience or benefit? You're already arguing this for abortion. You justify it by saying well the aborted didn't know they were alive, so cool.

Just keep going down that slippery slope for any argument you want to make. Who cares? We're drifting through an uncaring universe toward our ultimate destiny of being eaten by worms. Do what you want. Nothing matters.

Has nothing whatsoever to do with my religion. I'm asking you WITHOUT God, what is the value of life? Why should anyone not be killed, eliminated or enslaved for someone else's convenience or benefit? You're already arguing this for abortion. You justify it by saying well the aborted didn't know they were alive, so cool.

Just keep going down that slippery slope for any argument you want to make. Who cares? We're drifting through an uncaring universe toward our ultimate destiny of being eaten by worms. Do what you want. Nothing matters.
The minute you put gods into the discussion it has everything to do with religion.
The second you tell other people they have to abide by the rules of your god then you are forcing your religion upon them.

The minute you put gods into the discussion it has everything to do with religion.
The second you tell other people they have to abide by the rules of your god then you are forcing your religion upon them.

I am invoking your religion.

Without God, we are bags of stardust. Who cares?

Even if the rules coincide with viewpoints derived from secular reasoning?

There are atheists who are pro-life that justify their position without religion.

Forcing religion on someone is making them go to church, or pay for church. A persons viewpoints in a republic are valid regardless of their religious origins or not.

True self love would have been using protection or just not having unsafe sex to begin with. Not putting your body in situations where unwanted outcomes can happen in the first place is real self love.

And I'm not sure putting your convenience ahead of another's life really qualifies as self love.

It wouldn't be as irritating to me if these women would just admit what they did and why instead of using fancy wording to disguise it. Just admit "I got pregnant because I was irresponsible and I want to kill the baby inside me because I don't want the responsibility of raising it".

I love myself for killing that thing inside of me. Argh!

Activist describes her abortion as 'self-love' in wake of Roe reversal​

Moot point. Even if she hated herself, its her choice, and her right to make her own reproductive decisions.

The forced birthers better get used to the fact that abortions arent going anywhere.

You’re in a no win situation.

Forum List

Back