"My abortion was the best decision I ever made. It was an act of self love."

Never said laws were worthless

The banning of abortion because it is killing is hypocritical at best especially when you consider that most right wing religious people support capital punishment.

Human kill
Humans have always killed
Humans will always kill.

It's what we do.

I don't see abortion before viability outside the womb as equivalent to the murder of any person who has been born.
Most babies after birth still aren’t viable as they’d die without support.

Obviously, what that girl doesn't care about is the fact that an innocent person had to die in order for her to show the world just how much she loves herself. In other words, don't expect her to be of any help to anyone else in any other forms of life-or-death situations. My only question is when are people with her frame of mind going to learn that these babies never intended to be a threat in anyway on anyone? Do keep in mind that it wasn't their idea to start existing in the first place! I guess that it truly is an every person for themselves kind of world, isn't it? The only thing is may the Lord be with those who are still here should they not have the ability to take up for themselves anymore if they ever did have such an option before to begin with.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Obviously, what that girl doesn't care about is the fact that an innocent person had to die in order for her to show the world just how much she loves herself. In other words, don't expect her to be of any help to anyone else in any other forms of life-or-death situations. My only question is when are people with her frame of mind going to learn that these babies never intended to be such a threat on their lives? Do keep in mind that it wasn't their idea to start existing in the first place!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess that it truly is an every person for themselves kind of world, isn't it?

When has it not been?

People have children for themselves not for society or other people.

In fact everything a person does is in one way or another done for himself.

^^^ Surrogates have children for those who can't do it all on their own.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. A death of an innocent life is what makes abortion the issue that it is. Who matters more, the new life on the way or the lady who puts her own life first by destroying the new one is the big question that everyone is asking.

Last edited:
But the baby is not viable without help. Babies cannot sustain on their own. Nature.
Did someone drop you on your head?

The ability of a fetus to survive outside of the womb. Historically, a fetus was considered to be capable of living at the end of gestational week 20 when the mother had felt fetal movement (quickening) and the fetal heart tones could be auscultated with a fetoscope. In actuality, even with prompt and intensive neonatal support, a preterm fetus of less than 23 weeks' gestation has little chance of surviving outside of the womb.

If you remove a fetus from the womb before about 24 weeks it won't survive no matter how many people you have taking care if it.

THAT is what is meant by fetal viability

The ability of a fetus to survive outside of the womb. Historically, a fetus was considered to be capable of living at the end of gestational week 20 when the mother had felt fetal movement (quickening) and the fetal heart tones could be auscultated with a fetoscope. In actuality, even with prompt and intensive neonatal support, a preterm fetus of less than 23 weeks' gestation has little chance of surviving outside of the womb.

If you remove a fetus from the womb before about 24 weeks it won't survive no matter how many people you have taking care if it.

THAT is what is meant by fetal viability
The term was viability not fetal viability.
You’re dishonest.

I love myself for killing that thing inside of me. Argh!

Activist describes her abortion as 'self-love' in wake of Roe reversal​

That is why the Left is so fucked up. To call murder self love. What do you call suicided, the joy of a shit sandwich?

Because as everybody knows, the best decisions are always about self-love.

too bad we were not given the full story about it, to know why she felt hers was this "self love"?

it's hard to even know what she meant by her comment.....??? If she was trying to make a point to the committee by simply that one comment on self love, without going in to detail, she failed.

but here's the kicker,

We do not know what she said regarding it, before or after the cut and paste video clip....so whatever point she was trying to make, is lost.

Oh a bunch of Sad Boys want people to feel as shitty about their life choices as they do and are disappointed when they're not? How surprising. :itsok:

Forum List

Back