🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My analysis of the JonBenet Ramsey case

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I've found a reoccurring pattern in "unsolved" cases, and that is, the logic takes us to places the average person doesn't want to go.

I originally thought , like the police department, the mother accidently killed the kid "in a fit of rage", but after I read all the facts and all the theories I came to a conclusion that is a little different from other people's.

My theory is, the butler did it.

The ransom note was written on a notepad from the house indicating this was an inside job.
The police want us to believe the parents killed the girl and they were dumb enough to use their own notepad to write the note.
The Ramseys were too trusting, the police identified at least 15 people who had keys to their house. It seems they kept an open-house type on environment ,
and the house was so large they were not aware of what went on in certain parts of it.
Linda Hoffmann-Pugh , the nanny, was the only person who would have been able to move unquestioned through the house during the night.
She's working as a nanny, her husband went door to door looking for handyman work.
The neighborhood had numerous break-ins.
After the murder, Linda Hoffmann-Pugh wrote a book telling why she thinks the mother killed the girl, i'm sure it's very interesting, but what it tells me is she's a person who was in the house that had absolutely no loyalty to the family, and she's willing to do anything for money.

Her, and her dumb husband, came up with a stupid idea to kidnap the girl and demand ransom.
The girl was removed quietly from her room by being told she would receive a second visit from Santa Claus.
(A neighbor heard JonBenet talk about this)
Either because the Ramseys called the police or for some other reason, the kidnappers realized their plan wouldn't work. and needed to get away.
Most likely JonBenet would be able to identify people involved, there was only one solution , kill the girl.
The girl was hit over the head with a blunt object which almost broke her skull in two.
This is not consistent with a child molester father or an angry mother.
The kid was still alive, so they made a tourniquet to strangle her with.
The body was dumped in the basement back room, where the murder had access through a basement window, so the police wouldn't need to search for the body.
This also shows people were familiar with the Ramsey house.

Like many cases in the past, the Boulder police batched the investigation.
The police were getting nowhere.
After a while the lawyers for the Ramseys openly accused the police of screwing everything up.
A couple of police officers lost their jobs because of their negligence.
The female officer who lost her job, and couldn't get hired anywhere, wrote a revenge book claiming the father molested the girl and then killed her.
The Boulder police said there was evidence of a sexual assault.
Eventually the FBI investigated and said there was NOT evidence of a sexual assault.

Out of anger the Boulder police stopped trying to solve the case and insists on accusing the parents.
The FBI investigated the case but will not confront the Boulder police department , because they're all police buddies.

The guy who claimed he was the murderer was an ill conceived ploy by the Ramseys lawyers to generate interest in the case and get the police back to work.

Sounds like you did your homework, but whomever did it, got away with murder. Personally, I still think Ma and Dad had something to do with it. Not sure what, but something.

Sounds like you did your homework, but whomever did it, got away with murder. Personally, I still think Ma and Dad had something to do with it. Not sure what, but something.

you're a sick and twisted evil person if you think that. there was so much evidence to support theory that they had nothing to so with it.

first, the snow prints outside window in grassy area...know what I'm talking about?

I guess not. You make me ill :evil:

why is it people who are most outwardly religious are the creepiest and most evil? Projection?

Bite me, Dante. That's my opinion and if you don't like it, tough shit.

And what religion has to do with it, is something in your warped brain.

Forum List

Back