Zone1 My Anthropological Observations on Italians / Venecia

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
- The difference to the people in Venecia didnt strike me as big as to people in Austria, I mean they were "white europeans" I didnt thought much about race and sub-races back then, I just saw they are white, and I dont remember the details anymore that well, it was 20 years ago or over 20 years ago
- I saw a few beautiful women, I think they were local italian girls, but who knows, venecia is full of people from everywhere... I anyways expected italians to be a super beautiful race, like slightly sun-tann skin and violett eyes (in my imagination), super beautiful combo etc. (my imagination)

- The difference to the people in Venecia didnt strike me as big as to people in Austria, I mean they were "white europeans" I didnt thought much about race and sub-races back then, I just saw they are white, and I dont remember the details anymore that well, it was 20 years ago or over 20 years ago
- I saw a few beautiful women, I think they were local italian girls, but who knows, venecia is full of people from everywhere... I anyways expected italians to be a super beautiful race, like slightly sun-tann skin and violett eyes (in my imagination), super beautiful combo etc. (my imagination)

That Coco Cola will rot your gizzard, Mort.

Forum List

Back