"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Whether you call the unborn in the womb a fetus or a baby it is still an alive being that has the right to life as all of us even those born with disabilities and the elderly past the age of viability. "Right to LIfe" is a GOD given right whether you believe in GOD or not does not prove he does not exist. Conception is the beginning of life.

BIRTH is the beginning of life. A fetus no rights, and is incapable of making decisions as to whether its family is capable of adding another member. The rights of its mother, and her decisions are final.

The ONLY way you can give rights to the fetus is to take them away from the mother. This way lies madness.

"BIRTH is the beginning of life. "

Another dunce who failed high school biology.

1. “The formation, maturation and meeting of a male and female sex cell are all preliminary to their actual union into a combined cell, or zygote, which definitely marks the beginning of a new individual. The penetration of the ovum by the spermatozoon, and the coming together and pooling of their respective nuclei, constitutes the process of fertilization.”
Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

2. “Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.”

“[All] organisms, however large and complex they might be as full grown, begin life as a single cell. This is true for the human being, for instance, who begins life as a fertilized ovum.

"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." - Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

Turns out Democrats are the party of death.

Less that half of the fertilized eggs ataach to the womb wall & are aborted.

SO you think God is this stupid & inefficient that the would reach down & place a soul in that zygote & then take it back in a couple of days when half are flushed out.

What happened to the "breath of life"?

What else do you know about God?

How many of the unborn are you allowed to kill in addition to whatever God decides?

Given that 1/3 of all pregnancies end in spontaneous abortion, aka as "miscarriage", all of which was ordained by God when He created women, it appears that God has no problem with abortion. There's also that passage that if a man injures a pregnant woman and she loses the baby she was carrying, the man should pay her husband for the "loss of property". Not for the murder of a baby, but for the "loss of property".

Quoting the Bible or religious reasons for banning abortion is a non-starter. God gave women free will on abortion. You would take away what God gave us.

Given that there is a difference between people dying and other people deliberately killing them - a difference which has been pointed out to you so many times I've lost count this post is yet another example of you not earning the respect you endlessly whinge about not getting. Why should anyone take you seriously, or even be polite to you, when you continue to parrot the same asinine, nonsensical points over and over as if they haven't been addressed repeatedly?

Furthermore, it is disingenuous to talk about pro-lifers "quoting the Bible or religious reasons for banning abortion" when it is invariably the PRO-ABORTS who bring it up first.
So the REAL "non-starter" here is you bringing God into the discussion just so you'll have the straw man to divert to.

God gave humans free will on everything. Please engage your heretofore unused brain to recognize that that does not mean every choice we make has His approval. From where God sits, I have the free will to choose to slap you pie-eyed, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't still be sinful and wrong.

This belief opens a lot of possibilities for the left to murder.
I think that's the whole point. And the left wants to be free to murder by pretending somehow the child murdered was not a child at all. Just like killing a slave could be justified because slaves were considered less than human by the intellectual ancestors of today's leftist abortionists.

Cannot believe a woman can be such a Dumb Ass. GOD does not cause miscarriages. WE are imperfect humans and sometimes there is a defect in the egg, etc that cause a miscarriage. Sometimes is it drugs, etc and GOD does not give you drugs. GOD does not cause disease and disabilities. Chromosomal abnormalities are the most common cause of miscarriage. ... These abnormalities result in a non-viable embryo and ultimately a pregnancy loss, including miscarriages such as a blighted ovum miscarriage or chemical pregnancy.
If not influenced by Free Will, then it’s God’s doing, “Dimb Ass”.
All powerful God works in mysterious ways, like killing baby embryos by causing biological “abnormalities”, etc.

Your posts are very telling. It's common for anti-God people to support abortion. Makes perfect sense, as abortion has a demonic origin.
I am not “anti-God”; i have no beliefs about supernatural concepts used in religions.

Those who believe there is a God need to explain why an all-powerful and benevolent “saviour” would allow MANY miscarriages among innocent women.

I simply support the privacy and independent beliefs of women and their families to make the right decision about their lives.

No. You're a sadist. Literally. Your mind, on this issue, runs on the derived teachings of one Donatien Alphonse François, better known to history as Le Marquis de Sade. You just didn't know it.
I think YOU are a sadist. LOL.
Saying someone is something does not make it so. Fantasy is not reality, but you may not know that .
Do you know how to justify your belief?

The person you replied to shows just how down right stupid they are and doesn't know the meaning of words in the English language.

Sadist for example. I didn't see you take any pleasure in inflicting pain, punishment or humiliation on anyone. I have seen and do see the poster you're replying to getting pleasure from inflicting pain, punishment and humiliation on people. These people want to punish only women for having sex and want to humiliate them for having sex and having a child.

So what that person is doing is projecting their behavior on you. It's classic conservative manipulation and passive aggression.

For all you specially stupid people who don't know what the real meaning of the word sadist is, here's what good old Webster's says:

Definition of SADIST

n of sadist

: one characterized by sadism : a person who takes pleasure in inflicting pain, punishment, or humiliation on others

Whether you call the unborn in the womb a fetus or a baby it is still an alive being that has the right to life as all of us even those born with disabilities and the elderly past the age of viability. "Right to LIfe" is a GOD given right whether you believe in GOD or not does not prove he does not exist. Conception is the beginning of life.

BIRTH is the beginning of life. A fetus no rights, and is incapable of making decisions as to whether its family is capable of adding another member. The rights of its mother, and her decisions are final.

The ONLY way you can give rights to the fetus is to take them away from the mother. This way lies madness.

1. “The formation, maturation and meeting of a male and female sex cell are all preliminary to their actual union into a combined cell, or zygote, which definitely marks the beginning of a new individual. The penetration of the ovum by the spermatozoon, and the coming together and pooling of their respective nuclei, constitutes the process of fertilization.”
Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

2. “Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.”

“[All] organisms, however large and complex they might be as full grown, begin life as a single cell. This is true for the human being, for instance, who begins life as a fertilized ovum.

"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." - Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

SO you think God is this stupid & inefficient that the would reach down & place a soul in that zygote & then take it back in a couple of days when half are flushed out.

How many of the unborn are you allowed to kill in addition to whatever God decides?
So, your God kills babies & you don't care.

I have never had an abortion.

My only concern is how dumb, and poorly brought up you've been.

Being RealDumb, it doesn't seem to concern you.

Anyone who's studied consciousness knows better. The mind isn't the same as a physical body and self-awareness doesn't manifest until well after birth.
Are you claiming this, an apparently under developed sense of self consciousness, gives government the right to simply murder an otherwise viable human being?

Where would you get that idea? I don't think government has any business making these kinds of judgements. In my view, the discussion over whether a fetus is a "person" or not is mostly irrelevant. To me it's a matter of jurisdiction. I reject the idea that government has sovereignty over the contents of my body, regardless of what someone else might believe is in there. You might be convinced that an entire civilization is living in my bowels, but it gives government no right to monitor my shit.

Baby murderers don't like to br disturbed during their butchery

Here's a clue. If you think abortion is murder, don't have one. The rest of it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

If it's not your vagina, and not your pregnancy, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

What sort of moron uses an argument which would allow every sort of crime and abomination????

Raise your paw, moron.

The unborn is not part of the mother's body, hence, she has no such right to murder it.

These are not your decisions to make - whether to have a baby, can the mother carry this child, can she raise it, what happens to her other child(ren), her life, her family. Having a baby is a life commitment, and there are times in our lives when, for any number of reasons, we cannot give another child what they deserve to have to grow up strong and healthy in all regards.

YOU, are in no position to judge whether someone is capable of making that commitment to another child. You are also in no position to force a woman who comes to the painful decision that she cannot have another child, to carry that pregnancy forward.

If you believe that women should be forced to bear children they do not want and cannot raise, then I suggest you have all of your birth control taken away and you have one child per year until you reach menopause. How you pay for all of this is up to you.

You need another spanking?

Sure.

1. I've force you to admit that the baby is NOT a part of the mother's body.

2. I've stated the fact that nearly every abortion is for nothing more than 'convenience'....you know, like having your groceries delivered instead of crossing the street to pick them up. Barbaric allusion, huh?

3. It is certainly my business if I belong to a society that I believe should protect human life....not one like your predecessors:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

4. I said nothing about raising the child. Your attempt to change the subject means I win again, huh?
5. "If you believe that women should be forced to bear children they do not want and cannot raise, then I suggest you have all of your birth control taken away ...."
Wait....you imagine (I almost said 'think') that that sentence makes any sense.

6. "YOU, are in no position to judge whether someone is capable of making that commitment to another child. "
I believe that even a Democrat knows how that child came to be.
Obviating that cause is close to 100% in the woman's control.

If you need another lesson, I'd be happy to oblige.

I couldn't get past the first point you tried to make.

If it's separate from the woman's body then remove it form her body and let it be separate. Let it cry, eat, breathe and do all things that separate entities do.

What's that? It doesn't have a mouth? It doesn't have a brain? It doesn't have a body? If it's removed from the woman's body it can't develop?

I'm sure the rest of your post is as ridiculous as the first point and it's a total waste of time to read it. If you reply I'm sure it will contain the same ridiculous claims and lies and isn't worth reading. So I'm not going to.

Rave and rant your ridiculous lies to yourself.

1. I didn't say 'separate.' I said 'part of.'

Caught you lying, huh?

2. "...it's a total waste of time to read it."

Another lie: you read it.
So many times that lie is the best your sort can come up with.

3. Remember when I proved that there is a specific reference to Jesus Christ in the Constitution, and you pretended you couldn't find it?
Three strikes and you're out.

Last edited:
Where would you get that idea? I don't think government has any business making these kinds of judgements. In my view, the discussion over whether a fetus is a "person" or not is mostly irrelevant. To me it's a matter of jurisdiction. I reject the idea that government has sovereignty over the contents of my body, regardless of what someone else might believe is in there. You might be convinced that an entire civilization is living in my bowels, but it gives government no right to monitor my shit.
I got it from you. If you don't believe the government has the right to abort then don't talk about the undeveloped consciousness of the unborn in the context of the non personhood of slaves and the unborn.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

Yeah, George Carlin, comedian, surely knows all about it, doesn't he?
I'm against abortion...but he is right...the conservatives are hypocrites....they care about the fetus but they dont care about it after it is born. Infact they dont care for the desperate, the refugees, the poor it is confusing because that's what they preach all year long.
Liberals always believe if they are for murdering babies in the womb that exempts them from helping the needy. It doesn’t.
Liberals want to help those in need, you asshats fight it & bitch about poor people every fricken day.

Liberals want to pander to their special interest groups in order get more political power for themselves, and can't tell the difference between "helping" and "throwing tax money at".

I believe that there are two explanations for the Democrat/Liberal support for infanticide...

1. 1.The greatest claim for voters that the Democrats have is absolving their adherents of any personal responsibility.

Up to and including an inconvenient birth.

and

2. A kind of anachronistic loyalty to their past:
Their predecessors, the Soviet Bolsheviks were wayyyyy ahead: “the Soviets legalized abortion on demand in 1920…”
Legacies of 1917 in Contemporary Russian Public Health: Addiction, HIV, and Abortion

The right to life is a moral principle based on the belief that a human being has the right to live and, in particular, should not be killed by another human being. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
On December 10, 1948 the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted and proclaimed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. It has been translated into more than 350 languages worldwide, and more than 100 African languages.

Amen. I also love this quote, from Mother Teresa:

"Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or sovereign."

Sadist for example. I didn't see you take any pleasure in inflicting pain, punishment or humiliation on anyone. I have seen and do see the poster you're replying to getting pleasure from inflicting pain, punishment and humiliation on people. These people want to punish only women for having sex and want to humiliate them for having sex and having a child.
Have all the sex you like. Don't murder an innocent third party as part of your fun, however.

The right to life is a moral principle based on the belief that a human being has the right to live and, in particular, should not be killed by another human being. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
On December 10, 1948 the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted and proclaimed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. It has been translated into more than 350 languages worldwide, and more than 100 African languages.

Amen. I also love this quote, from Mother Teresa:

"Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or sovereign."

How about this?

Genesis 9:6 prescribed the death penalty for murder when it said that if a man “shed the blood” of another man, by man must his blood be shed. The only law repeated in all five of the books of the old testament. The death penalty is a value, values are eternal, as opposed to customs or traditions, such as stoning for adultery.

. Exodus 21:12-14

Leviticus 24:17 and 21

Numbers 35:16-18 and Numbers 35:31

Deuteronomy 19:11-13

Nothing like hearing Pro-choicers invoke historical geno-cides like slavery and the Holocaust to rally their cause as if harassing women at clinics is the same thing as running the Underground Railroad.

View attachment 262043

And oddly enough, they're applying the same "logic" and de-humanization to unborn children that slave-owners and Nazis did to their victims.

No they don't. Having a child is the most personal, life-changing decision you can make. Even more than the decision to get married. Being a parent is forever, even if you give the child up for adoption, your life is forever altered.

Thanks for sharing, Captain Obvious. Trust a leftist to sanctimoniously "inform" people of things which are painfully apparent to everyone, as though they're having a profoundly original epiphany.

People who believe in choice, believe that a child is entitled to, and owed far more than just existence. It is owed the right to have a decent life with parents who both love and want him or her, but parents who have the ability to provide the child with both the necessities of life and the ability to thrive and become productive members of society. Bringing more poor children born into circumstances that will provide neither, would seem to be entirely counterproductive.

People who believe in abortion and try to hide what they believe by erroneously calling it "choice" believe that reality is formed by their own personal opinions, and they are "generously" conveying onto CERTAIN children the entitlement to existence by deigning to "feel" that they are children. Once they have waved the magic "realness" wand of their own emotional response, they then want to be congratulated on their "compassion" because they pulled a lever in a ballot box for some politician who subsequently voted for a whole bunch of other people to give their money to a bureaucracy to pass out checks.

And for some reason, pro-aborts can never understand that "Better dead and dismembered than having a less-perfect life" is both easy to say when it's not themselves they're talking about, and evil.

Unwanted children tend to do poorly in life. They're far more likely to end up in prison, on welfare, or in other ways, are not positive members of society. "Right to lifers" are the same people who insist that it does the USA no good to import poor people from Third World countries, would rather the American poor be forced to reproduce to the maximum capacity possible.

Yes, life is hard for some people. But again, it's easy to say, "Better dead than less-perfect" when it's someone else who's going to do the dying.

And unless you can show me someone on the right advocating the forced impregnation of poor women, you're cordially invited to go fuck yourself with your false and melodramatic presentation of "You can't kill your baby" as "My God, you FORCED her to be pregnant."

That shit right there is EXACTLY why you yourself are responsible for being treated with contempt.

How are you going to cope with all of the abandoned children, and poor families who cannot feed or clothe their offspring?

Well, not by killing them, so right off the bat I'm way ahead of YOUR solution.

So, your God kills babies & you don't care.

I have never had an abortion.

So you think God should be beholden to YOU for morality. HE has a universe to run, which involves everything eventually dying. What's YOUR excuse? Oh, right, you want to pander for feminist votes.

No they don't. Having a child is the most personal, life-changing decision you can make. Even more than the decision to get married. Being a parent is forever, even if you give the child up for adoption, your life is forever altered.
More than murdering the child? And how does the alteration justify the murder?
Thanks for sharing, Captain Obvious. Trust a leftist to sanctimoniously "inform" people of things which are painfully apparent to everyone, as though they're having a profoundly original epiphany.
Remarkably the most obvious thing sanctimonious leftists ignore is that abortion absolutely ruins the life of the child ... forever.

I got it from you. If you don't believe the government has the right to abort then don't talk about the undeveloped consciousness of the unborn in the context of the non personhood of slaves and the unborn.

I have no idea what you're trying to say, but I'll talk about whatever I want, whenever I want. Thanks.

But that right to life depends on , is contingent on, paternal obligation

~S~

A fetus is not a baby until birth and it takes its first beath? Science debunks that. The unborn baby is taking in life-sustaining oxygen and nutrient early in development and is a LIVING BEING. After 5-6 weeks of pregnancy, the umbilical cord develops to deliver oxygen directly to the developing fetus's body.
For the first 11 weeks of pregnancy, before the mother’s nutrient-rich blood supply is plumbed in, all the materials and energy for building a baby are supplied by secretions from glands in the uterus lining. Life begins at conception. The embryo protection law in force as of January 1, 1991, defines the beginning of life in a medical sense, to wit, the embryo is the fertilized egg cell capable of development already from the time of fertilization. ... No other law explicitly provides a similar definition of the appearance of early human life.

The fifth-grade textbook stated "Human life begins when the sperm cells of the father and the egg cells of the mother unite. This union is referred to as fertilization. For fertilization to take place and a baby to begin growing, the sperm cell must come in direct contact with the egg cell."
No one is disputing the fetus is alive.:cuckoo:

An entity that is technically living and has human DNA is not equivalent to an entity that we should consider a person with all the rights, values and protections therein. In short, there is a difference between a living human entity at the cellular level and a person.

Forum List

Back