"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Again it is not about Christianity but Morality which is an inborn trait in all humans.
You may ignorantly believe the constitution is in charge but the reality is that GOD is in charge. Writers of the Constitution were Christians. All of the signers were Protestant Christians with one exception, Charles Carroll of Maryland, who was Roman Catholic. LMAO
Abortion may not be a crime in this country but in eyes of GOD it is a crime.
Why would God be concerned? He/She aborts about a quarter of embryos (miscarriages).
Cannot believe a woman can be such a Dumb Ass. GOD does not cause miscarriages. WE are imperfect humans and sometimes there is a defect in the egg, etc that cause a miscarriage. Sometimes is it drugs, etc and GOD does not give you drugs. GOD does not cause disease and disabilities. Chromosomal abnormalities are the most common cause of miscarriage. ... These abnormalities result in a non-viable embryo and ultimately a pregnancy loss, including miscarriages such as a blighted ovum miscarriage or chemical pregnancy.
If not influenced by Free Will, then it’s God’s doing, “Dimb Ass”.
All powerful God works in mysterious ways, like killing baby embryos by causing biological “abnormalities”, etc.

Your posts are very telling. It's common for anti-God people to support abortion. Makes perfect sense, as abortion has a demonic origin.
I am not “anti-God”; i have no beliefs about supernatural concepts used in religions.

Those who believe there is a God need to explain why an all-powerful and benevolent “saviour” would allow MANY miscarriages among innocent women.

I simply support the privacy and independent beliefs of women and their families to make the right decision about their own lives.
Not your business.

No, you may feel you need an explanation for why people die, but we don't actually "need to explain". YOU need to explain why you think the fact that people die means it's okay for you to kill them, because that's some serial killer shit right there.

"I simply support the personal choice to kill people who are inconvenient to you. It's none of your business if other people are killed."

Yeah, keep hoping we're going to accept that you're a rational person without looking at what you're really saying.

There's no such thing as a "potential person". That is a made-up fiction of people who have little scientific education and an agenda to push
Calling a child in utero a "potential person" is like calling a slave a "potential human being".

Anyone who's studied consciousness knows better. The mind isn't the same as a physical body and self-awareness doesn't manifest until well after birth.

Nothing like hearing Pro-choicers invoke historical geno-cides like slavery and the Holocaust to rally their cause as if harassing women at clinics is the same thing as running the Underground Railroad.

View attachment 262043

And oddly enough, they're applying the same "logic" and de-humanization to unborn children that slave-owners and Nazis did to their victims.

No they don't. Having a child is the most personal, life-changing decision you can make. Even more than the decision to get married. Being a parent is forever, even if you give the child up for adoption, your life is forever altered.

People who believe in choice, believe that a child is entitled to, and owed far more than just existence. It is owed the right to have a decent life with parents who both love and want him or her, but parents who have the ability to provide the child with both the necessities of life and the ability to thrive and become productive members of society. Bringing more poor children born into circumstances that will provide neither, would seem to be entirely counterproductive.

Unwanted children tend to do poorly in life. They're far more likely to end up in prison, on welfare, or in other ways, are not positive members of society. "Right to lifers" are the same people who insist that it does the USA no good to import poor people from Third World countries, would rather the American poor be forced to reproduce to the maximum capacity possible.

How are you going to cope with all of the abandoned children, and poor families who cannot feed or clothe their offspring?

Again we have very different opinions. I don't equate the loss of a fetus or an embryo with a child. My wife miscarried during her first pregnancy. Later she gave birth to our first son. There is no comparison. An embryo or fetus is not a child. If you really care about children, work to improve infant mortality, providing better healthcare for children and better education, and a better family life.
What is a child in utero then? A cheese grater? A banana? A billiards nine ball?

If you really care about children don't kill them. And if you do, make sure it's as early as possible
before that child develops it's central nervous system and brain stem.
There is no child before birth. It is first an embryo, then a fetus, then a child after birth. Saying abortion is killing a child is like saying scrambling eggs is killing chickens.

lol. I get that you guys have to use words like "embyro" or "fetus", because you gotta dehumanize who you advocate killing! :itsok: But everyone else knows the reality.

Yes, everyone else knows the reality they want to believe in.
Here is another set of definitions of “child”:
  1. a person between birth and full growth.
  2. a son or daughter:
  3. a baby or infant.
  4. a human fetus.
  5. a childish person:
the definition of child

Yes, and you DO see number 4, do you not?

I hate to break it to you, but there are not multiple realities determined by what one believes. There is just the one reality, and multiple perceptions of it. Our perception fits the scientific facts of reality; yours doesn't.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

Yeah, George Carlin, comedian, surely knows all about it, doesn't he?
I'm against abortion...but he is right...the conservatives are hypocrites....they care about the fetus but they dont care about it after it is born. Infact they dont care for the desperate, the refugees, the poor it is confusing because that's what they preach all year long.
Liberals always believe if they are for murdering babies in the womb that exempts them from helping the needy. It doesn’t.
Liberals want to help those in need, you asshats fight it & bitch about poor people every fricken day.
Yout president, Donald Trump, has done more to help the "needy" than the left EVER will.
By scamming people through universities and bankruptcies?

Cannot believe a woman can be such a Dumb Ass. GOD does not cause miscarriages. WE are imperfect humans and sometimes there is a defect in the egg, etc that cause a miscarriage. Sometimes is it drugs, etc and GOD does not give you drugs. GOD does not cause disease and disabilities. Chromosomal abnormalities are the most common cause of miscarriage. ... These abnormalities result in a non-viable embryo and ultimately a pregnancy loss, including miscarriages such as a blighted ovum miscarriage or chemical pregnancy.
If not influenced by Free Will, then it’s God’s doing, “Dimb Ass”.
All powerful God works in mysterious ways, like killing baby embryos by causing biological “abnormalities”, etc.

Your posts are very telling. It's common for anti-God people to support abortion. Makes perfect sense, as abortion has a demonic origin.
I am not “anti-God”; i have no beliefs about supernatural concepts used in religions.

Those who believe there is a God need to explain why an all-powerful and benevolent “saviour” would allow MANY miscarriages among innocent women.

I simply support the privacy and independent beliefs of women and their families to make the right decision about their own lives.
Not your business.

Sorry, this profoundly stupid Abortion Talking Point has already been covered: "God kills babies so why can't we???"

1. You do not have the power to create babies, not really. You can have sex, congrats. You cannot literally create the building blocks of life, you are not Creator and

2. You do not determine their eternal destiny. In short,

3. You are not God
Yes, I agree that I am not God.
However, i did participate in the creation of babies that became children, then adults.
So what?

I never said we SHOULD kill babies, or fetuses. However, we should also not play God and tell others how to believe and conduct their private lives related to pregnancy.

Okay, so should we also not "play God" and tell others not to kill their annoying spouses for the insurance money? Not "play God" and tell Susan Smith not to drown her children? Or is it not "playing God" to tell people they can't "conduct their private lives" by killing people when those people have acquired value in your eyes, personally?

From where I sit, your belief that you decide who does and doesn't matter is the "playing God" here.

I'm against abortion...but he is right...the conservatives are hypocrites....they care about the fetus but they dont care about it after it is born. Infact they dont care for the desperate, the refugees, the poor it is confusing because that's what they preach all year long.
Liberals always believe if they are for murdering babies in the womb that exempts them from helping the needy. It doesn’t.
Liberals want to help those in need, you asshats fight it & bitch about poor people every fricken day.
Yout president, Donald Trump, has done more to help the "needy" than the left EVER will.
Like what?
Brought more blacks, hispanics and injuns back to the workforce than any other president
He didnt do shit...the trend has been like that for the past 6 years or so.

Whether you call the unborn in the womb a fetus or a baby it is still an alive being that has the right to life as all of us even those born with disabilities and the elderly past the age of viability. "Right to LIfe" is a GOD given right whether you believe in GOD or not does not prove he does not exist. Conception is the beginning of life.

BIRTH is the beginning of life. A fetus no rights, and is incapable of making decisions as to whether its family is capable of adding another member. The rights of its mother, and her decisions are final.

The ONLY way you can give rights to the fetus is to take them away from the mother. This way lies madness.

"BIRTH is the beginning of life. "

Another dunce who failed high school biology.

1. “The formation, maturation and meeting of a male and female sex cell are all preliminary to their actual union into a combined cell, or zygote, which definitely marks the beginning of a new individual. The penetration of the ovum by the spermatozoon, and the coming together and pooling of their respective nuclei, constitutes the process of fertilization.”
Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

2. “Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.”

“[All] organisms, however large and complex they might be as full grown, begin life as a single cell. This is true for the human being, for instance, who begins life as a fertilized ovum.

"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." - Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

Turns out Democrats are the party of death.

Less that half of the fertilized eggs ataach to the womb wall & are aborted.

SO you think God is this stupid & inefficient that the would reach down & place a soul in that zygote & then take it back in a couple of days when half are flushed out.

What happened to the "breath of life"?

What else do you know about God?

How many of the unborn are you allowed to kill in addition to whatever God decides?
So, your God kills babies & you don't care.

I have never had an abortion.

Like what?
Brought more blacks, hispanics and injuns back to the workforce than any other president

BS. You're just another ill informed left loon spewing nonsense the MSM indoctrinates you with.

Totally incapable of independent thought or the capacity to actually learn anything

Like what?

BS. You're just another ill informed left loon spewing nonsense the MSM indoctrinates you with.

Totally incapable of independent thought or the capacity to actually learn anything
Just mor spong that Trump is profiting from Obama's coattails. NOBODY believes that.

Like what?
Yeah, working on jobs that throw them way under the poverty line. The jobs he says he created were minimum wage that did not pay the rent and buy food so they ended up getting subsidies like housing, food stamps, Medicaid, etc paid for by the taxpayers and raising the deficit.
At least one-fourth of Native Americans live in poverty, the highest poverty rate of any racial group in the United States. On many reservations, unemployment exceeds 40 percent. Tens of thousands of Native Americans, both on and off the reservation, were having difficulty obtaining adequate food, shelter, clothing, and medical care before the shutdown. These problems have only gotten worse as the shutdown prevents federal funding — a major source of resources — from reaching the reservation.
Native Americans get free healthcare from IHS and have for years.

The shutdown only highlighted Democrat greed as you saw the government workers cleaning out all of the food bank stock for the poor ...after only being out of work for a week.

There's no such thing as a "potential person". That is a made-up fiction of people who have little scientific education and an agenda to push
Calling a child in utero a "potential person" is like calling a slave a "potential human being".

Anyone who's studied consciousness knows better. The mind isn't the same as a physical body and self-awareness doesn't manifest until well after birth.
And in progressives self awareness never manifests itself. Should we abort them all?

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

The question is what makes it a life? Is a heartbeat enough? Or is it when it can live outside of the womb? Science has not told us that because it comes down to when does a life become a life. By your definition, letting someone who is on life support die would beki8lling them. Abortion should be kept legal but rare. The power of the state should not be used to enforce your beliefs. Persuasion should be used instead. The idea that a woman should have no say is absurd.

Why is this a question for you? Science HAS told us what defines the word "life". That you don't know that is YOUR problem, not ours.

Life

Definition

noun, plural: lives

noun, plural: lives

(1) A distinctive characteristic of a living organism from dead organism or non-living thing, as specifically distinguished by the capacity to grow, metabolize, respond (to stimuli), adapt, and reproduce

Life - Biology-Online Dictionary | Biology-Online Dictionary

Abortion should be "legal but rare" WHY? If there's nothing wrong with it such that it should be legal, why would you need or want it to be rare? If it's a bad thing such that it should be rare, why should it be legal? What's the logic to this statement?

If the power of the state should not be used to enforce OUR beliefs, why is it okay to use it to enforce YOURS?

The idea that a woman "has no say" because she can't decide to kill a child after she's created it is nonsensical. She DOES have a say; it comes at the point where she does, or does not, create a child.

And in progressives self awareness never manifests itself. Should we abort them all?
:desk:

Are you claiming this, an apparently under developed sense of self consciousness, gives government the right to simply murder an otherwise viable human being? Amazingly arrogant presumption.

Are you claiming this, an apparently under developed sense of self consciousness, gives government the right to simply murder an otherwise viable human being? Amazingly arrogant presumption.
This belief opens a lot of possibilities for the left to murder.

Again we have very different opinions. I don't equate the loss of a fetus or an embryo with a child. My wife miscarried during her first pregnancy. Later she gave birth to our first son. There is no comparison. An embryo or fetus is not a child. If you really care about children, work to improve infant mortality, providing better healthcare for children and better education, and a better family life.
What is a child in utero then? A cheese grater? A banana? A billiards nine ball?

If you really care about children don't kill them. And if you do, make sure it's as early as possible
before that child develops it's central nervous system and brain stem.
There is no child before birth. It is first an embryo, then a fetus, then a child after birth. Saying abortion is killing a child is like saying scrambling eggs is killing chickens.

lol. I get that you guys have to use words like "embyro" or "fetus", because you gotta dehumanize who you advocate killing! :itsok: But everyone else knows the reality.

The question is whether it is a life. A unborn child may not necessarily be a life.

Only if he's stillborn. Otherwise, an unborn child is definitely alive.

I find 'mind your own business' works well.

Baby murderers don't like to br disturbed during their butchery

Here's a clue. If you think abortion is murder, don't have one. The rest of it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

If it's not your vagina, and not your pregnancy, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

What sort of moron uses an argument which would allow every sort of crime and abomination????

Raise your paw, moron.

The unborn is not part of the mother's body, hence, she has no such right to murder it.

These are not your decisions to make - whether to have a baby, can the mother carry this child, can she raise it, what happens to her other child(ren), her life, her family. Having a baby is a life commitment, and there are times in our lives when, for any number of reasons, we cannot give another child what they deserve to have to grow up strong and healthy in all regards.

YOU, are in no position to judge whether someone is capable of making that commitment to another child. You are also in no position to force a woman who comes to the painful decision that she cannot have another child, to carry that pregnancy forward.

If you believe that women should be forced to bear children they do not want and cannot raise, then I suggest you have all of your birth control taken away and you have one child per year until you reach menopause. How you pay for all of this is up to you.

You need another spanking?

Sure.

1. I've force you to admit that the baby is NOT a part of the mother's body.

2. I've stated the fact that nearly every abortion is for nothing more than 'convenience'....you know, like having your groceries delivered instead of crossing the street to pick them up. Barbaric allusion, huh?

3. It is certainly my business if I belong to a society that I believe should protect human life....not one like your predecessors:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

4. I said nothing about raising the child. Your attempt to change the subject means I win again, huh?
5. "If you believe that women should be forced to bear children they do not want and cannot raise, then I suggest you have all of your birth control taken away ...."
Wait....you imagine (I almost said 'think') that that sentence makes any sense.

6. "YOU, are in no position to judge whether someone is capable of making that commitment to another child. "
I believe that even a Democrat knows how that child came to be.
Obviating that cause is close to 100% in the woman's control.

If you need another lesson, I'd be happy to oblige.

I couldn't get past the first point you tried to make.

If it's separate from the woman's body then remove it form her body and let it be separate. Let it cry, eat, breathe and do all things that separate entities do.

What's that? It doesn't have a mouth? It doesn't have a brain? It doesn't have a body? If it's removed from the woman's body it can't develop?

I'm sure the rest of your post is as ridiculous as the first point and it's a total waste of time to read it. If you reply I'm sure it will contain the same ridiculous claims and lies and isn't worth reading. So I'm not going to.

Rave and rant your ridiculous lies to yourself.

Whether you call the unborn in the womb a fetus or a baby it is still an alive being that has the right to life as all of us even those born with disabilities and the elderly past the age of viability. "Right to LIfe" is a GOD given right whether you believe in GOD or not does not prove he does not exist. Conception is the beginning of life.

BIRTH is the beginning of life. A fetus no rights, and is incapable of making decisions as to whether its family is capable of adding another member. The rights of its mother, and her decisions are final.

The ONLY way you can give rights to the fetus is to take them away from the mother. This way lies madness.

"BIRTH is the beginning of life. "

Another dunce who failed high school biology.

1. “The formation, maturation and meeting of a male and female sex cell are all preliminary to their actual union into a combined cell, or zygote, which definitely marks the beginning of a new individual. The penetration of the ovum by the spermatozoon, and the coming together and pooling of their respective nuclei, constitutes the process of fertilization.”
Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

2. “Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.”

“[All] organisms, however large and complex they might be as full grown, begin life as a single cell. This is true for the human being, for instance, who begins life as a fertilized ovum.

"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." - Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

Turns out Democrats are the party of death.

Less that half of the fertilized eggs ataach to the womb wall & are aborted.

SO you think God is this stupid & inefficient that the would reach down & place a soul in that zygote & then take it back in a couple of days when half are flushed out.

What happened to the "breath of life"?

So you think God is beholden to your personal perception of "efficiency" and the manner in which He does His job?

"The breath of life" is a poetic term to express the perceptions of people with very little other way to tell if someone is alive. Are you really going to be bound by the scientific knowledge of Biblical era people? As I recall, you don't even like being bound by the Constitution because it's "too old" and "outdated", but you're okay with ignoring centuries of medical discovery?

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

Yeah, George Carlin, comedian, surely knows all about it, doesn't he?

Liberals want to pander to their special interest groups in order get more political power for themselves, and can't tell the difference between "helping" and "throwing tax money at".

Forum List

Back