"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

Gotta love when these Pro-Choice folks speak out , "Women should terminate pregnancies resulting from rape because it's what God intended."

Since when did God even intend any woman to terminate their pregnancies at all?
Not only does God know every individual before they exist, but He even has a purpose with each of these lives. This is expressed clearly in the book of Psalms:

“For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them.” Psalm 139:13-16.

“Logical” or, some would argue, “selfish” reasons are some of the main motives – the timing is wrong, parents calculate that they cannot afford raising another child, the pregnancy is socially unacceptable etc. However, life is not ours to take, and God’s Word clearly says, “You shall not murder.” Exodus 20:13. “Terminating” a developing life for these reasons is just as much a sin against God and the unborn life.

Why would God be concerned? He/She aborts about a quarter of embryos (miscarriages).
Cannot believe a woman can be such a Dumb Ass. GOD does not cause miscarriages. WE are imperfect humans and sometimes there is a defect in the egg, etc that cause a miscarriage. Sometimes is it drugs, etc and GOD does not give you drugs. GOD does not cause disease and disabilities. Chromosomal abnormalities are the most common cause of miscarriage. ... These abnormalities result in a non-viable embryo and ultimately a pregnancy loss, including miscarriages such as a blighted ovum miscarriage or chemical pregnancy.
If not influenced by Free Will, then it’s God’s doing, “Dimb Ass”.
All powerful God works in mysterious ways, like killing baby embryos by causing biological “abnormalities”, etc.

Your posts are very telling. It's common for anti-God people to support abortion. Makes perfect sense, as abortion has a demonic origin.
I am not “anti-God”; i have no beliefs about supernatural concepts used in religions.

Those who believe there is a God need to explain why an all-powerful and benevolent “saviour” would allow MANY miscarriages among innocent women.

I simply support the privacy and independent beliefs of women and their families to make the right decision about their lives.

No. You're a sadist. Literally. Your mind, on this issue, runs on the derived teachings of one Donatien Alphonse François, better known to history as Le Marquis de Sade. You just didn't know it.
I think YOU are a sadist. LOL.
Saying someone is something does not make it so. Fantasy is not reality, but you may not know that .
Do you know how to justify your belief?

Again we have very different opinions. I don't equate the loss of a fetus or an embryo with a child. My wife miscarried during her first pregnancy. Later she gave birth to our first son. There is no comparison. An embryo or fetus is not a child. If you really care about children, work to improve infant mortality, providing better healthcare for children and better education, and a better family life.
What is a child in utero then? A cheese grater? A banana? A billiards nine ball?

If you really care about children don't kill them. And if you do, make sure it's as early as possible
before that child develops it's central nervous system and brain stem.
There is no child before birth. It is first an embryo, then a fetus, then a child after birth. Saying abortion is killing a child is like saying scrambling eggs is killing chickens.

lol. I get that you guys have to use words like "embyro" or "fetus", because you gotta dehumanize who you advocate killing! :itsok: But everyone else knows the reality.

Again we have very different opinions. I don't equate the loss of a fetus or an embryo with a child. My wife miscarried during her first pregnancy. Later she gave birth to our first son. There is no comparison. An embryo or fetus is not a child. If you really care about children, work to improve infant mortality, providing better healthcare for children and better education, and a better family life.
What is a child in utero then? A cheese grater? A banana? A billiards nine ball?

If you really care about children don't kill them. And if you do, make sure it's as early as possible
There is no child before birth. It is first an embryo, then a fetus, then a child after birth. Saying abortion is killing a child is like saying scrambling eggs is killing chickens.

lol. I get that you guys have to use words like "embyro" or "fetus", because you gotta dehumanize who you advocate killing! :itsok: But everyone else knows the reality.

Yes, everyone else knows the reality they want to believe in.
Here is another set of definitions of “child”:
  1. a person between birth and full growth.
  2. a son or daughter:
  3. a baby or infant.
  4. a human fetus.
  5. a childish person:
the definition of child

Again it is not about Christianity but Morality which is an inborn trait in all humans.
You may ignorantly believe the constitution is in charge but the reality is that GOD is in charge. Writers of the Constitution were Christians. All of the signers were Protestant Christians with one exception, Charles Carroll of Maryland, who was Roman Catholic. LMAO
Abortion may not be a crime in this country but in eyes of GOD it is a crime.
Why would God be concerned? He/She aborts about a quarter of embryos (miscarriages).
Cannot believe a woman can be such a Dumb Ass. GOD does not cause miscarriages. WE are imperfect humans and sometimes there is a defect in the egg, etc that cause a miscarriage. Sometimes is it drugs, etc and GOD does not give you drugs. GOD does not cause disease and disabilities. Chromosomal abnormalities are the most common cause of miscarriage. ... These abnormalities result in a non-viable embryo and ultimately a pregnancy loss, including miscarriages such as a blighted ovum miscarriage or chemical pregnancy.
All powerful God works in mysterious ways, like killing baby embryos by causing biological “abnormalities”, etc.

Your posts are very telling. It's common for anti-God people to support abortion. Makes perfect sense, as abortion has a demonic origin.
I am not “anti-God”; i have no beliefs about supernatural concepts used in religions.

Those who believe there is a God need to explain why an all-powerful and benevolent “saviour” would allow MANY miscarriages among innocent women.

I simply support the privacy and independent beliefs of women and their families to make the right decision about their own lives.
Not your business.

Sorry, this profoundly stupid Abortion Talking Point has already been covered: "God kills babies so why can't we???"

1. You do not have the power to create babies, not really. You can have sex, congrats. You cannot literally create the building blocks of life, you are not Creator and

2. You do not determine their eternal destiny. In short,

3. You are not God

I simply support the privacy and independent beliefs of women and their families to make the right decision about their own lives.
Not your business.

Sorry, this profoundly stupid Abortion Talking Point has already been covered: "God kills babies so why can't we???"

1. You do not have the power to create babies, not really. You can have sex, congrats. You cannot literally create the building blocks of life, you are not Creator and

3. You are not God
Yes, I agree that I am not God.
However, i did participate in the creation of babies that became children, then adults.
So what?

I never said we SHOULD kill babies, or fetuses. However, we should also not play God and tell others how to believe and conduct their private lives related to pregnancy.

I simply support the privacy and independent beliefs of women and their families to make the right decision about their lives.

No. You're a sadist. Literally. Your mind, on this issue, runs on the derived teachings of one Donatien Alphonse François, better known to history as Le Marquis de Sade. You just didn't know it.
I think YOU are a sadist. LOL.
Saying someone is something does not make it so. Fantasy is not reality, but you may not know that .
Do you know how to justify your belief?
“A lie doesn’t become truth, wrong doesn’t become right, and evil doesn’t become good, just because it’s accepted by a majority.” Booker T. Washington

Not your business.

3. You are not God
Yes, I agree that I am not God.
However, i did participate in the creation of babies that became children, then adults.
So what?

I never said we SHOULD kill babies, or fetuses. However, we should also not play God and tell others how to believe and conduct their private lives related to pregnancy.
Then do not let men in politics make laws that tell you it is ok to kill your unborn child.

The right to life is a moral principle based on the belief that a human being has the right to live and, in particular, should not be killed by another human being. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
On December 10, 1948 the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted and proclaimed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. It has been translated into more than 350 languages worldwide, and more than 100 African languages.

The Declaration states, “We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness….”
A life is created at conception.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

The question is what makes it a life? Is a heartbeat enough? Or is it when it can live outside of the womb? Science has not told us that because it comes down to when does a life become a life. By your definition, letting someone who is on life support die would beki8lling them. Abortion should be kept legal but rare. The power of the state should not be used to enforce your beliefs. Persuasion should be used instead. The idea that a woman should have no say is absurd.

The question is whether it is a life. A unborn child may not necessarily be a life.

Whether you call the unborn in the womb a fetus or a baby it is still an alive being that has the right to life as all of us even those born with disabilities and the elderly past the age of viability. "Right to LIfe" is a GOD given right whether you believe in GOD or not does not prove he does not exist. Conception is the beginning of life.

BIRTH is the beginning of life. A fetus no rights, and is incapable of making decisions as to whether its family is capable of adding another member. The rights of its mother, and her decisions are final.

The ONLY way you can give rights to the fetus is to take them away from the mother. This way lies madness.

"BIRTH is the beginning of life. "

Another dunce who failed high school biology.

1. “The formation, maturation and meeting of a male and female sex cell are all preliminary to their actual union into a combined cell, or zygote, which definitely marks the beginning of a new individual. The penetration of the ovum by the spermatozoon, and the coming together and pooling of their respective nuclei, constitutes the process of fertilization.”
Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

2. “Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.”

“[All] organisms, however large and complex they might be as full grown, begin life as a single cell. This is true for the human being, for instance, who begins life as a fertilized ovum.

"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." - Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

Turns out Democrats are the party of death.

Less that half of the fertilized eggs ataach to the womb wall & are aborted.

SO you think God is this stupid & inefficient that the would reach down & place a soul in that zygote & then take it back in a couple of days when half are flushed out.

What happened to the "breath of life"?

Childbirth is demarcation line between development of the fetus and the child. The fetus is a potential person and as such has certain protections under the law. It certainly does not have full rights of a person.
That's your arbitrary distinction. As already pointed out children are prematurely born all the time as perfectly viable human beings.

Depending on what you mean by "full rights" you can certainly be demonstrated to be very wrong.
"Approximately 38 States have laws criminally prosecuting persons, except pregnant mothers (and assisting abortion practitioners), who commit acts of violence on unborn babies. In many and probably in a majority of states, a crime occurs regardless of the age of the fetus, i.e., through every stage of gestation.

For example, in California, Penal Code §187(a) defines murder as the unlawful killing of a human being or a fetus with malice aforethought.

A “fetus” was defined by the California Supreme Court to mean “post-embryonic” (i.e., starting at seven to eight weeks gestation). People v. Davis (1994) 7 Cal. 4th 797.
Federal law has the Unborn Victims of Violence Act . Under this Act, it is a crime to harm an embryo or fetus at any stage of pregnancy during an attack on a pregnant woman.

Thus, under state and federal fetal victim criminal laws, an unborn baby is a protected person."

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

Yeah, George Carlin, comedian, surely knows all about it, doesn't he?
I'm against abortion...but he is right...the conservatives are hypocrites....they care about the fetus but they dont care about it after it is born. Infact they dont care for the desperate, the refugees, the poor it is confusing because that's what they preach all year long.
Liberals always believe if they are for murdering babies in the womb that exempts them from helping the needy. It doesn’t.
Liberals want to help those in need, you asshats fight it & bitch about poor people every fricken day.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

Yeah, George Carlin, comedian, surely knows all about it, doesn't he?
I'm against abortion...but he is right...the conservatives are hypocrites....they care about the fetus but they dont care about it after it is born. Infact they dont care for the desperate, the refugees, the poor it is confusing because that's what they preach all year long.
Liberals always believe if they are for murdering babies in the womb that exempts them from helping the needy. It doesn’t.
Liberals want to help those in need, you asshats fight it & bitch about poor people every fricken day.
Yout president, Donald Trump, has done more to help the "needy" than the left EVER will.

Whether you call the unborn in the womb a fetus or a baby it is still an alive being that has the right to life as all of us even those born with disabilities and the elderly past the age of viability. "Right to LIfe" is a GOD given right whether you believe in GOD or not does not prove he does not exist. Conception is the beginning of life.

BIRTH is the beginning of life. A fetus no rights, and is incapable of making decisions as to whether its family is capable of adding another member. The rights of its mother, and her decisions are final.

The ONLY way you can give rights to the fetus is to take them away from the mother. This way lies madness.

1. “The formation, maturation and meeting of a male and female sex cell are all preliminary to their actual union into a combined cell, or zygote, which definitely marks the beginning of a new individual. The penetration of the ovum by the spermatozoon, and the coming together and pooling of their respective nuclei, constitutes the process of fertilization.”
Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

2. “Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.”

“[All] organisms, however large and complex they might be as full grown, begin life as a single cell. This is true for the human being, for instance, who begins life as a fertilized ovum.

"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." - Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

SO you think God is this stupid & inefficient that the would reach down & place a soul in that zygote & then take it back in a couple of days when half are flushed out.

What else do you know about God?

How many of the unborn are you allowed to kill in addition to whatever God decides?

You have no idea about the soul. God says, HE knits together the baby in the womb.

The issue isn't the "soul", the issue is YOU taking a life you cannot create

What else do you know about God?

How many of the unborn are you allowed to kill in addition to whatever God decides?

Given that 1/3 of all pregnancies end in spontaneous abortion, aka as "miscarriage", all of which was ordained by God when He created women, it appears that God has no problem with abortion. There's also that passage that if a man injures a pregnant woman and she loses the baby she was carrying, the man should pay her husband for the "loss of property". Not for the murder of a baby, but for the "loss of property".

Quoting the Bible or religious reasons for banning abortion is a non-starter. God gave women free will on abortion. You would take away what God gave us.

Forum List

Back