"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Whether you call the unborn in the womb a fetus or a baby it is still an alive being that has the right to life as all of us even those born with disabilities and the elderly past the age of viability. "Right to LIfe" is a GOD given right whether you believe in GOD or not does not prove he does not exist. Conception is the beginning of life.

BIRTH is the beginning of life. A fetus no rights, and is incapable of making decisions as to whether its family is capable of adding another member. The rights of its mother, and her decisions are final.

The ONLY way you can give rights to the fetus is to take them away from the mother. This way lies madness.

"BIRTH is the beginning of life. "

Another dunce who failed high school biology.

1. “The formation, maturation and meeting of a male and female sex cell are all preliminary to their actual union into a combined cell, or zygote, which definitely marks the beginning of a new individual. The penetration of the ovum by the spermatozoon, and the coming together and pooling of their respective nuclei, constitutes the process of fertilization.”
Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

2. “Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.”

“[All] organisms, however large and complex they might be as full grown, begin life as a single cell. This is true for the human being, for instance, who begins life as a fertilized ovum.

"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." - Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

Turns out Democrats are the party of death.

And what is behind their reasoning for it all ??? They have a reason or a number of reasons, but what are they ?

Is it population control, race experimentation, social engineering, political reasons what ?

Nope.....it's this:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky
That is babble. Leon Trotsky, was a Russian revolutionary, Marxist theorist, and Soviet politician whose particular strain of Marxist thought is known as Trotskyism.

BIRTH is the beginning of life. A fetus no rights, and is incapable of making decisions as to whether its family is capable of adding another member. The rights of its mother, and her decisions are final.

Then the responsibility should be as well

~S~
And the responsibility does rest with the woman as it should. From personal experience within my family, abortion is a very a difficult decision. The emotional scares of an abortion last for years. Bearing an unwanted child or a child of rape or incest, or a child with serious birth defeats is simply a burden that many can not carry. Government should not be making that decision.

Then the responsibility should be as well

~S~
And the responsibility does rest with the woman as it should. From personal experience within my family, abortion is a very a difficult decision. The emotional scares of an abortion last for years. Bearing an unwanted child or a child of rape or incest, or a child with serious birth defeats is simply a burden that many can not carry. Government should not be making that decision.

Once again, we have a man condescendingly mansplaining to us how abortion is what's best for women, because those poor fragile little flowers can't possibly deal with the horrors of having children.

Thank you so much for your "feminist" sentiment that I'm a weak little victim who just doesn't understand what's best for me.

Why not just send thoughts and prayers for the aborted fetuses, then get back to complaining about big cities or voter fraud?

So go care for some. I donate to help kids in foster care, those of military families and NA’s with FAS.

Don’t assume people do nothing just because that’s what liberals do...
My question was a rhetorical one
and I'm NOT a liberal and made NO assumptions about people doing nothing.
My question inferred just the opposite actually.

I guess we feel different. I consider care for children is more important than a fetus. Obviously, neither of our opinions is going change so there is no point continuing this discussion.
I agree we hold opposite views that probably won't change. But when you point out infant mortality rates in red states
I don't feel like you are taking into account the mortality rate of children in late term abortions in New York, Vermont, etc.

No need to argue. I just want that viewpoint considered too.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

The worst arguments against pro-lifers?

Well let's see.

1. It's a choice (No, it's either a parasite or a human being, so which is it? Don't take a position until you answer that question. You have a moral obligation to do so.)

2. Rape and incest. (The vast majority of abortions are performed due to financial concerns)

3. Back alley abortions (Gosnell proved that back alley abortions still continue because Progressives refuse to restrict abortion doctors in any way)

4. Abortion will reduce welfare costs (Meanwhile, these same people are bending over backward trying to let poor illegal immigrants into the country for welfare?)

Last edited:
Birth control work but they have to be used. Birth control pills are very effective. They're most effective when taken correctly. Less than 1 out of 100 women will get pregnant each year if they always take the pill each day as directed. So why are there so many unwanted pregnancies resulting in abortions? Because the majority of women are stupid, reckless and irresponsible knowing if they are pregnant there is "abortions on demand" If abortions were illegal there would be less unwanted pregnancies. The first rubber condom was produced in 1855, and by the late 1850s several major rubber companies were mass-producing, among other items, rubber condoms. Condoms also cut down on STDs, etc.

Birth control work but they have to be used. Birth control pills are very effective. They're most effective when taken correctly. Less than 1 out of 100 women will get pregnant each year if they always take the pill each day as directed. So why are there so many unwanted pregnancies resulting in abortions? Because the majority of women are stupid, reckless and irresponsible knowing if they are pregnant there is "abortions on demand" If abortions were illegal there would be less unwanted pregnancies. The first rubber condom was produced in 1855, and by the late 1850s several major rubber companies were mass-producing, among other items, rubber condoms. Condoms also cut down on STDs, etc.

Being "stupid" is not an excuse for murder.

Are we to infer that children die in red states out of pure neglect? Or malice?
Because we know that in states like Virginia, New York, Vermont children are left to die
or aborted just prior to delivery thanks to official state law.
I guess we feel different. I consider care for children is more important than a fetus. Obviously, neither of our opinions is going change so there is no point continuing this discussion.

I just heard, "I can't address your points, so I'm going to try to pretend that my running away from them is actually just agreeing to disagree . . . and then restate how my position of supporting abortion is somehow morally superior and compassionate."

Here's a thought. Maybe you could sack up and answer the questions about whatever-the-fuck point you were trying to make without really making it.

"Conservatives seem to care a lot more about unborn babies than those born. 9 out of 10 states that have highest infant mortality are red states and 8 out of 10 of the states with lowest infant mortality are blue states."

Explain, in detail, what causality you're implying with this, or admit that you were bullshitting to deflect. Your choice.

You could try being less condescending and snotty with people who are providing far more thoughtful responses to defend their positions that you're capable of writing.

These states are willing to spend money to pursue, charge, and incarcerate women who have abortions but are unwilling to spend money on children's health, nutrition, pre or post-natal care or follow-up.

Programs banning abortion are expensive to implement. You have to investigate women who were pregnant and now aren't. You have to chase down abortion providers. Investigations and trials are expensive, as are incarcerating the guilty. These laws are being passed in states which spend no money on maternal care, infant care, and as a result, both have high rates of mortality. These states would rather spend money pursuing women who don't want to have children, than using that money and those resources saving the lives of women who choose to have their babies, and ensuring those babies have adequate post-natal care.

Similarly, these are the states with the worst education records in the USA. They're not providing proper services for the pregnant women and their babies that they do have, much less having excess resources chasing down and prosecuting women who have abortions.

I agree we hold opposite views that probably won't change. But when you point out infant mortality rates in red states
I don't feel like you are taking into account the mortality rate of children in late term abortions in New York, Vermont, etc.

Again we have very different opinions. I don't equate the loss of a fetus or an embryo with a child. My wife miscarried during her first pregnancy. Later she gave birth to our first son. There is no comparison. An embryo or fetus is not a child. If you really care about children, work to improve infant mortality, providing better healthcare for children and better education, and a better family life.

These states are willing to spend money to pursue, charge, and incarcerate women who have abortions but are unwilling to spend money on children's health, nutrition, pre or post-natal care or follow-up. ....

That's a lie, and an illogical deflection in any case.

Again we have very different opinions. I don't equate the loss of a fetus or an embryo with a child. My wife miscarried during her first pregnancy. Later she gave birth to our first son. There is no comparison. An embryo or fetus is not a child. If you really care about children, work to improve infant mortality, providing better healthcare for children and better education, and a better family life.
What is a child in utero then? A cheese grater? A banana? A billiards nine ball?

If you really care about children don't kill them. And if you do, make sure it's as early as possible
before that child develops it's central nervous system and brain stem.

Last edited:

It is not a child to YOU.

You did not see it, did not hear it, out of sight, out of mind, but that does not address the issue of it's humanity.

And you see this in the media. Some big wig dies, like Princess Diana, and all hell breaks loose. The media is consumed 24/7 with the story as money and gifts pour in as people grieve

But take some homeless person who dies and not a peep. They are lucky to make any news whatsoever.

What is a child in utero then? A cheese grater? A banana? A billiards nine ball?

If you really care about children don't kill them. And if you do, make sure it's as early as possible
There is no child before birth. It is first an embryo, then a fetus, then a child after birth. Saying abortion is killing a child is like saying scrambling eggs is killing chickens.

So go care for some. I donate to help kids in foster care, those of military families and NA’s with FAS.

Don’t assume people do nothing just because that’s what liberals do...
My question was a rhetorical one
and I'm NOT a liberal and made NO assumptions about people doing nothing.
My question inferred just the opposite actually.
Sorry. I was responding to the person who quoted you.

Being "stupid" is not an excuse for murder.
Neither is poverty or homelessness. And people do not kill their kids when they become homeless. One organization estimated that in 2015, 13.5% of Americans (43.1 million) lived in poverty. Yet other scholars underscore the number of people in the United States living in "near-poverty," putting the number at around 100 million, or nearly a third of the U.S. population. A staggering 2.5 million children are now homeless each year in America. And about 33.3 percent were people in families (184,661 adults and children)

There is no child before birth. It is first an embryo, then a fetus, then a child after birth. Saying abortion is killing a child is like saying scrambling eggs is killing chickens.
An egg in a woman is not alive but once it is fertilized it is a life. Have you ever scrambled eaten a fertilized chicken egg? Well on its way to becoming a chicken.

Attachments

• c9b99591ff7e6f5d2a4b3b28ee7041e8.jpg
    c9b99591ff7e6f5d2a4b3b28ee7041e8.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 23

Forum List

Back