"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Of course it's alive, it's an organism in the women's womb within the placenta attached uterus. If by human being, you mean it's a member of species Homo sapiens, that is also true as it is true for a human corpse..
I believe the focus of this thread - "Worst Abortion Talking Points" - has been validated by the herculean efforts the anti-lifers have descended to prove it but your argument has to be the single most brain-dead argument in support of anything … ever. Congrats.

Well, you do have your beliefs, don't you? Fortunately, for now at least, the Court and the Constitution protect us from your desire to force you beliefs on others. We'll see how that holds up. Lord knows you chickenshit fuckers are working hard to tear it all down.
Perhaps it is your belief - that people have the constitutional right to slaughter babies in the womb because a court once said "it's just a fetus" - which is threatened. I see any adult that lacks the cojones to speak for those too small to speak for themselves to the true chickenshit fuckers, Chickenshit.

I suppose it's a matter of perspective.
Right wingers have no idea when life begins, but yet, it's slaughtering babies. You people are a trip with your lies and ignorance.

When is it a human being? Is something that cannot live outside of the womb a human being? You are playing God. Picking a arbitrary time is playing God. Using the power of the state to enforce YOUR beliefs is playing God. The fact is that Northam was talking about a bill to make 3rd trimester abortions easier to get. If you want to use God then quite lying.

How about we concentrate on 'when is it a living thing'?

Then we can move on to whether you have a right to kill it.
When is that?

As has been pointed out so many freaking times that it staggers the mind, medical sciences tells that the beginning of life is conception.
No, that is a religious definition of life, not a scientific one. What medical science tells you is, " Nearly 48 hours pass from the time sperm first bind to the outside of the zona pellucida, the human eggshell, until the first cell division of the fertilized egg. The two newly formed cells then have the potential to give rise to a human being, but only if they are appropriately nurtured so that they continue to divide and then successfully implant in the uterus."

The idea that life begins at conception is a belief based on religion not science.

Since life can’t begin at any point without conception, then conception is essentially the beginning of life.
Did God tell you that? Because if God didn't, you are lying, while you have no scientific proof when life begins, nor does anyone else.

Of course it's alive, it's an organism in the women's womb within the placenta attached uterus. If by human being, you mean it's a member of species Homo sapiens, that is also true as it is true for a human corpse..
I believe the focus of this thread - "Worst Abortion Talking Points" - has been validated by the herculean efforts the anti-lifers have descended to prove it but your argument has to be the single most brain-dead argument in support of anything … ever. Congrats.

Well, you do have your beliefs, don't you? Fortunately, for now at least, the Court and the Constitution protect us from your desire to force you beliefs on others. We'll see how that holds up. Lord knows you chickenshit fuckers are working hard to tear it all down.
Perhaps it is your belief - that people have the constitutional right to slaughter babies in the womb because a court once said "it's just a fetus" - which is threatened. I see any adult that lacks the cojones to speak for those too small to speak for themselves to the true chickenshit fuckers, Chickenshit.

Right wingers have no idea when life begins, but yet, it's slaughtering babies. You people are a trip with your lies and ignorance.
And right on cue a bitter leftard steps up to explain that he does indeed lack the cojones to speak for those whose voices are too small to be heard.

Thank you.

"BELIEFS"! That is the argument the Right only has. And they want to push their religion and philosophy on you. The Constitution says no.

Yes it is. And what you're asking for requires that pregnant women become state property. I don't accept that approach. You need to find a better way to combat abortion.

And right on cue a bitter leftard steps up to explain that he does indeed lack the cojones to speak for those whose voices are too small to be heard.

Thank you.
Let's try this again, since your previous response cowardly said nothing. Right wingers have no idea when life begins, but yet, it's slaughtering babies. You people are a trip with your lies and ignorance. You have no evidence of when life begins, so how is it killing? If you cannot come up with an intelligent answer, then we know with 100% accuracy that you were lying, and we can end this ridiculously retarded argument by the Right. I'm waiting.

while you have no scientific proof when life begins, nor does anyone else.

Lol. Wow. It’s one thing to be ignorant, but to be willfully ignorant is truly sad and pathetic.

“...it is scientifically correct to say that human life begins at conception.”

Dr. Micheline Matthews-Roth, Harvard Medical School: Quoted by Public Affairs Council

“The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.

Landrum B. Shettles, M.D., P.h.D, the first scientist to succeed at in vitro fertilization. From Landrum B. Shettles “Rites of Life: The Scientific Evidence for Life Before Birth” Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 1983 p 40

“[The zygote], formed by the union of an oocyte and a sperm, is the beginning of a new human being.”

Keith L. Moore, Before We Are Born: Essentials of Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2008. p. 2.

“The first cell of a new and unique human life begins existence at the moment of conception (fertilization) when one living sperm from the father joins with one living ovum from the mother. It is in this manner that human life passes from one generation to another. Given the appropriate environment and genetic composition, the single cell subsequently gives rise to trillions of specialized and integrated cells that compose the structures and functions of each individual human body. Every human being alive today and, as far as is known scientifically, every human being that ever existed, began his or her unique existence in this manner, i.e., as one cell. If this first cell or any subsequent configuration of cells perishes, the individual dies, ceasing to exist in matter as a living being. There are no known exceptions to this rule in the field of human biology.”

James Bopp, ed., Human Life and Health Care Ethics, vol. 2 (Frederick, MD: University Publications of America, 1985)

“Fertilization is the process by which male and female haploid gametes (sperm and egg) unite to produce a genetically distinct individual.”

Signorelli et al., Kinases, phosphatases and proteases during sperm capacitation, CELL TISSUE RES. 349(3):765 (Mar. 20, 2012)

National Institutes of Health, Medline Plus Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary (2013), http://www.merriamwebster.com/...

The government’s own definition attests to the fact that life begins at fertilization. According to the National Institutes of Health, “fertilization” is the process of union of two gametes (i.e., ovum and sperm) “whereby the somatic chromosome number is restored and the development of a new individual is initiated.

Steven Ertelt “Undisputed Scientific Fact: Human Life Begins at Conception, or Fertilization” LifeNews.com 11/18/13

“It is the penetration of the ovum by a sperm and the resulting mingling of nuclear material each brings to the union that constitutes the initiation of the life of a new individual.

Clark Edward and Corliss Patten’s Human Embryology, McGraw – Hill Inc., 30

“In fusing together, the male and female gametes produce a fertilized single cell, the zygote, which is the start of a new individual.

Rand McNally, Atlas of the Body (New York: Rand McNally, 1980) 139, 144

“The formation, maturation and meeting of a male and female sex cell are all preliminary to their actual union into a combined cell, or zygote, which definitely marks the beginning of a new individual. The penetration of the ovum by the spermatozoon, and the coming together and pooling of their respective nuclei, constitutes the process of fertilization.”

Leslie Brainerd Arey, “Developmental Anatomy” seventh edition space (Philadelphia: Saunders, 1974), 55

Carlson, Bruce M. Patten’s Foundations of Embryology. 6th edition. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1996, p. 3

“Almost all higher animals start their lives from a single cell, the fertilized ovum (zygote)… The time of fertilization represents the starting point in the life history, or ontogeny, of the individual.

Considine, Douglas (ed.). Van Nostrand’s Scientific Encyclopedia. 5th edition. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, 1976, p. 943

“Embryo: The developing individual between the union of the germ cells and the completion of the organs which characterize its body when it becomes a separate organism…. At the moment the sperm cell of the human male meets the ovum of the female and the union results in a fertilized ovum (zygote), a new life has begun. ”

Lennart Nilsson A Child is Born: Completely Revised Edition (Dell Publishing Co.: New York) 1986

“but the whole story does not begin with delivery. The baby has existed for months before – at first signaling its presence only with small outer signs, later on as a somewhat foreign little being which has been growing and gradually affecting the lives of those close by…”

Kaluger, G., and Kaluger, M., Human Development: The Span of Life, page 28-29, The C.V. Mosby Co., St. Louis, 1974

“In that fraction of a second when the chromosomes form pairs, [at conception] the sex of the new child will be determined, hereditary characteristics received from each parent will be set, and a new life will have begun.”

Langman, Jan. Medical Embryology. 3rd edition. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins, 1975, p. 3

“The development of a human being begins with fertilization, a process by which two highly specialized cells, the spermatozoon from the male and the oocyte from the female, unite to give rise to a new organism, the zygote.”

Human Embryology, 3rd ed. Bradley M. Patten, (New York: McGraw Hill, 1968), 43.

“It is the penetration of the ovum by a spermatozoan and resultant mingling of the nuclear material each brings to the union that constitutes the culmination of the process of fertilization and marks the initiation of the life of a new individual."

The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 6th ed. Keith L. Moore, Ph.D. & T.V.N. Persaud, Md., (Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Company, 1998), 2-18:

“[The Zygote] results from the union of an oocyte and a sperm. A zygote is the beginning of a new human being. Human development begins at fertilization, the process during which a male gamete or sperm … unites with a female gamete or oocyte … to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marks the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.”

"BELIEFS"! That is the argument the Right only has. And they want to push their religion and philosophy on you. The Constitution says no.
Denying science again eh ???

Yes it is. And what you're asking for requires that pregnant women become state property. I don't accept that approach. You need to find a better way to combat abortion.
These people remind me of the fictional program "Hands maid Tales." Except this crowd really wants this. And that's not fiction. They not only want ethnic cleansing, they want to totally control the women population so they become subservient to Right wing fanaticism as sex slaves, and to have the power, and control over them. These are some sick fucks.

Whether you are laying in a warm swimming pool or in a woman's womb if your heart is beating and someone kills you it's murder!
If a drunk driver hits a car and kills a pregnant woman the charge is double homicide in ALL of BONOBO's 57 states!

What he and all anti-lifers deny is life itself.

Lol. Wow. It’s one thing to be ignorant, but to be willfully ignorant is truly sad and pathetic.

Dr. Micheline Matthews-Roth, Harvard Medical School: Quoted by Public Affairs Council

“The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.

Landrum B. Shettles, M.D., P.h.D, the first scientist to succeed at in vitro fertilization. From Landrum B. Shettles “Rites of Life: The Scientific Evidence for Life Before Birth” Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 1983 p 40

“[The zygote], formed by the union of an oocyte and a sperm, is the beginning of a new human being.”

Keith L. Moore, Before We Are Born: Essentials of Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2008. p. 2.

“The first cell of a new and unique human life begins existence at the moment of conception (fertilization) when one living sperm from the father joins with one living ovum from the mother. It is in this manner that human life passes from one generation to another. Given the appropriate environment and genetic composition, the single cell subsequently gives rise to trillions of specialized and integrated cells that compose the structures and functions of each individual human body. Every human being alive today and, as far as is known scientifically, every human being that ever existed, began his or her unique existence in this manner, i.e., as one cell. If this first cell or any subsequent configuration of cells perishes, the individual dies, ceasing to exist in matter as a living being. There are no known exceptions to this rule in the field of human biology.”

James Bopp, ed., Human Life and Health Care Ethics, vol. 2 (Frederick, MD: University Publications of America, 1985)

“Fertilization is the process by which male and female haploid gametes (sperm and egg) unite to produce a genetically distinct individual.”

Signorelli et al., Kinases, phosphatases and proteases during sperm capacitation, CELL TISSUE RES. 349(3):765 (Mar. 20, 2012)

National Institutes of Health, Medline Plus Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary (2013), http://www.merriamwebster.com/...

The government’s own definition attests to the fact that life begins at fertilization. According to the National Institutes of Health, “fertilization” is the process of union of two gametes (i.e., ovum and sperm) “whereby the somatic chromosome number is restored and the development of a new individual is initiated.

Steven Ertelt “Undisputed Scientific Fact: Human Life Begins at Conception, or Fertilization” LifeNews.com 11/18/13

“It is the penetration of the ovum by a sperm and the resulting mingling of nuclear material each brings to the union that constitutes the initiation of the life of a new individual.

“In fusing together, the male and female gametes produce a fertilized single cell, the zygote, which is the start of a new individual.

“The formation, maturation and meeting of a male and female sex cell are all preliminary to their actual union into a combined cell, or zygote, which definitely marks the beginning of a new individual. The penetration of the ovum by the spermatozoon, and the coming together and pooling of their respective nuclei, constitutes the process of fertilization.”

Leslie Brainerd Arey, “Developmental Anatomy” seventh edition space (Philadelphia: Saunders, 1974), 55

Carlson, Bruce M. Patten’s Foundations of Embryology. 6th edition. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1996, p. 3

“Almost all higher animals start their lives from a single cell, the fertilized ovum (zygote)… The time of fertilization represents the starting point in the life history, or ontogeny, of the individual.

Considine, Douglas (ed.). Van Nostrand’s Scientific Encyclopedia. 5th edition. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, 1976, p. 943

“Embryo: The developing individual between the union of the germ cells and the completion of the organs which characterize its body when it becomes a separate organism…. At the moment the sperm cell of the human male meets the ovum of the female and the union results in a fertilized ovum (zygote), a new life has begun. ”

Lennart Nilsson A Child is Born: Completely Revised Edition (Dell Publishing Co.: New York) 1986

“but the whole story does not begin with delivery. The baby has existed for months before – at first signaling its presence only with small outer signs, later on as a somewhat foreign little being which has been growing and gradually affecting the lives of those close by…”

Kaluger, G., and Kaluger, M., Human Development: The Span of Life, page 28-29, The C.V. Mosby Co., St. Louis, 1974

“In that fraction of a second when the chromosomes form pairs, [at conception] the sex of the new child will be determined, hereditary characteristics received from each parent will be set, and a new life will have begun.”

Langman, Jan. Medical Embryology. 3rd edition. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins, 1975, p. 3

“The development of a human being begins with fertilization, a process by which two highly specialized cells, the spermatozoon from the male and the oocyte from the female, unite to give rise to a new organism, the zygote.”

“It is the penetration of the ovum by a spermatozoan and resultant mingling of the nuclear material each brings to the union that constitutes the culmination of the process of fertilization and marks the initiation of the life of a new individual."

The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 6th ed. Keith L. Moore, Ph.D. & T.V.N. Persaud, Md., (Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Company, 1998), 2-18:

“[The Zygote] results from the union of an oocyte and a sperm. A zygote is the beginning of a new human being. Human development begins at fertilization, the process during which a male gamete or sperm … unites with a female gamete or oocyte … to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marks the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.”
Why you keep posting what has already been debunked is anyone's guess? Maybe your own fanaticism would be my best guess. But scientists cannot establish when life begins, and there simply is not anything you can do to change that. To do so is to play God. God would be the only entity that could answer that. You lost this argument from the beginning; ttps://www.wired.com/2015/10/science-cant-say-babys-life-begins/

ttps://www.all.org/learn/stem-cells/when-does-human-life-begin-the-final-answer/

We understand this is a major struggle for those who philosophically think they can answer that question, but they cannot.

Really? When did you prove life began again? Lol! Boss, you're a joke not to us,but to yourself. You can't answer and you can't prove it. Get over yourself. It's embarrassing.

You never have anything to debate. Scram!

Are you running from my question on post #1086? Let's do this thing. Provide the proof or you are a liar. You said it iis slaughtering babies, and yet you acknowledge by your own words that you cannot prove when life begins. So how do you square your own bs? If you do not give us an answer, then we know you are as nothing more than a liar and a bull shitter.

But we've agreed that it is both a human being, and alive.

How can an unelected, non-judicial, 'mother' decide to kill it?

. So, according to [Democrat] Gov. Northam, whether a newborn gets the chance to live or not is a matter for “discussion.” Precious moments slip by as the infant is fighting for her life on the delivery table, but the mother and doctor are discussing whether or not she should live? At this point we are no longer talking about abortion or a woman’s body. We are talking about a child who has clearly become the patient.” What Happens to a Child Born-alive? The Media Won’t Tell Us.

This is the position of the Democrat Party:

"...whether a newborn gets the chance to live or not is a matter for “discussion.”

"...the infant is fighting for her life on the delivery table,..."

It's called infanticide. That's the reality.
LYING FUCK.

Whether that newborn can live is an opinion of doctors. Happens all the time on hospitals when babies are born with no chance pf survival.

No one is just deciding to kill babies. Quit being such a fucking asshole for once in your miserable little life.

A reminder....you aren't speaking to your folks.
I know to whom I am speaking. Ignorant people who whine about me typing "Fuck" who love that orange PIOS who says it all the tine. Fuck you & your fake outrage.

I'm going to keep forcing the vulgarity out of you because of how you stain the other Leftists.

Bet everyone is proud of your mastery of the language you picked up in the little boy's room.

Put him on ignore. Nobody takes the loon serious anyway. Hate filled and incapable of being civil
That in red... A human fetus is alive and developing... a human corpse is dead and has no life. A human corpse is not a 'being' because it is no longer living. A human fetus IS a being because it is alive and has human DNA and will MOST LIKELY develop into a human infant and eventually a separate Human being with the parents' DNA. Do I have to really explain this basic stuff to you dunder heads?
Evidently yes because there is no bottom, no ridiculousness to which anti-lifers won't stoop (perhaps even believe) to justify their ideological adherence to what may be the 21st Century's most inhumane religion … Leftardism.
So, it's a religious problem you all have. Got it. Too bad the Constitution has the last say. You people are looking for some Hands maids to control because of your religious fanaticism;

Why you keep posting what has already been debunked is anyone's guess? Maybe your own fanaticism would be my best guess. But scientists cannot establish when life begins, and there simply is not anything you can do to change that. To do so is to play God. God would be the only entity that could answer that. You lost this argument from the beginning; ttps://www.wired.com/2015/10/science-cant-say-babys-life-begins/

ttps://www.all.org/learn/stem-cells/when-does-human-life-begin-the-final-answer/

We understand this is a major struggle for those who philosophically think they can answer that question, but they cannot.
Don't post funny face emoji's like a coward. Face the reality of the truth I reveal, or debate my point. Don't post stupid nonsense to justify hiding from my argument.

You’re hilarious. You put forth a silly article from a politically motivated writer as proof and disregard decades of clear statements from Biology, Embryology and medical textbooks.

Sorry you’re late to the game on this one, but science is very clear on when human life begins. It’s not even debatable, from a scientific standpoint. Do you think you know more than the scientist who first succeeded at in vitro fertilization? Do you think you know more than Dr. Bernard Nathanson, the cofounder of NARAL and former abortionist who presided over 75,000 abortions? Again, basic biology. You can claim that personhood is not determined, but when human life begins is not debatable. Not unless you want to look like an ignorant fool.

Gu3RfHX.jpg

Abortion WILL NEVER BE ANYONE'S BUSINESS BUT THE MOTHER'S.

...!

It always has been and always will be everyone’s business regardless of what you want it to be. Don’t like it? Tough shit. That’s the reality.

Here's some reality for you to ponder. You have no control over MY pregnancy. ZERO. ZILCH. NONE. NADA.

You'll never even know if I'm pregnant. How you gonna stop me?

Don't like it? Tough shit. Come for me and see what happens big boy.

Forum List

Back