"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Left loons are big on the "feelz"....and word salad.

Not all of us. I don't give a crap about conservative's 'feelz' on when life begins. In fact, I don't give a crap about what their, or your, 'feelz' are regarding the contents of my uterus.

Word salad really aint my thang either so I'll make it real simple for you.

I will never allow ANYONE to have ANY control over my body EVER. How you going to know I'm pregnant?

But if you think you can stop me from aborting a pregnancy inside my body, try it. Come for me bud.

You are NOT in control. It rankles. I get it. Sucks for you.

Sock....no doubt

Reality bothers you. I realize that. It's why folks like you try SO HARD to change reality. It's the Old (Wo)man Yelling at Cloud Syndrome.

I'm not bothered by your sock comment and honestly have no idea what it means. But if the sock makes you feel more secure in your false reality, you should definitely grab whatever comfort you can find.

You're a sock account. Screen name and the thread you barged in on is a dead give away.

Off to ignore ya go, sock puppet

I believe the focus of this thread - "Worst Abortion Talking Points" - has been validated by the herculean efforts the anti-lifers have descended to prove it but your argument has to be the single most brain-dead argument in support of anything … ever. Congrats.

Well, you do have your beliefs, don't you? Fortunately, for now at least, the Court and the Constitution protect us from your desire to force you beliefs on others. We'll see how that holds up. Lord knows you chickenshit fuckers are working hard to tear it all down.
"BELIEFS"! That is the argument the Right only has. And they want to push their religion and philosophy on you. The Constitution says no.
Denying science again eh ???
What he and all anti-lifers deny is life itself.
Are you running from my question on post #1086? Let's do this thing. Provide the proof or you are a liar. You said it iis slaughtering babies, and yet you acknowledge by your own words that you cannot prove when life begins. So how do you square your own bs? If you do not give us an answer, then we know you are as nothing more than a liar and a bull shitter.
Are you really so stupid as to believe the life which grows in a woman's womb is not alive, and so pompous & delusional as to believe others are somehow required to prove it to you? You clearly cannot see anything beyond your ideological leftarded silliness and just as obviously are far more interested in defending women's "right" to slaughter & flush babies than you are in protecting & defending those babies.

That is your choice but tell yourself what you will, it does not alter or mitigate the FACT that y'all are slaughtering babies.

Last edited:

Not all of us. I don't give a crap about conservative's 'feelz' on when life begins. In fact, I don't give a crap about what their, or your, 'feelz' are regarding the contents of my uterus.

I will never allow ANYONE to have ANY control over my body EVER. How you going to know I'm pregnant?

But if you think you can stop me from aborting a pregnancy inside my body, try it. Come for me bud.

Sock....no doubt

Reality bothers you. I realize that. It's why folks like you try SO HARD to change reality. It's the Old (Wo)man Yelling at Cloud Syndrome.

I'm not bothered by your sock comment and honestly have no idea what it means. But if the sock makes you feel more secure in your false reality, you should definitely grab whatever comfort you can find.

You're a sock account. Screen name and the thread you barged in on is a dead give away.

Clearly I am new here, lol. I'm still trying to figure out how this forum works. Here is my response -

Oh I see. You can't argue my reality, so you dismiss me as irrelevant. It's why you'll never win this abortion battle. You aren't in control. Fact.

They want "hands maids" and the power and control that come with it. Sound crazy? Yea, I agree. But never underestimate the power of a cult and it's evil teachings;

When Margaret Atwood first published The Handmaid's Tale, I thought that such a fanciful scenario would never happen in the United States. Now, her tale of an authoritarian theocracy is all to frighteningly real. Given that fully 80% of the population supports abortion to some extent or another, and less than 20% supports an outright ban, this is truly the attempt of an angry bitter minority of misogynistic right wing radicals, to impose their religious and "moral" beliefs on an unwilling and unbelieving population.

IF YOU BELIEVE ABORTION IS WRONG, DON'T HAVE ONE. THAT'S THE TRUE MEANING OF "PRO-CHOICE". When faced with an unplanned pregnancy, you can choose to carry the child to term. Fully 75% of American women make that choice. But the other 25%, chose "Not NOW", and their reasons for that choice are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

It's not like you are at a food taste contest where you either decide something taste bad or good, so it's into the trash with the bad. We are talking human beings here. Also you can just spit that bad food into the trash all by yourself, where as an abortion has to be done by proffesionals and staff in which involves them in something that eventually misuses their medical certification's in life, and worse endangers their souls to boot.

They want "hands maids" and the power and control that come with it. Sound crazy? Yea, I agree. But never underestimate the power of a cult and it's evil teachings;

When Margaret Atwood first published The Handmaid's Tale, I thought that such a fanciful scenario would never happen in the United States. Now, her tale of an authoritarian theocracy is all to frighteningly real. Given that fully 80% of the population supports abortion to some extent or another, and less than 20% supports an outright ban, this is truly the attempt of an angry bitter minority of misogynistic right wing radicals, to impose their religious and "moral" beliefs on an unwilling and unbelieving population.

IF YOU BELIEVE ABORTION IS WRONG, DON'T HAVE ONE. THAT'S THE TRUE MEANING OF "PRO-CHOICE". When faced with an unplanned pregnancy, you can choose to carry the child to term. Fully 75% of American women make that choice. But the other 25%, chose "Not NOW", and their reasons for that choice are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

It's not like you are at a food taste contest where you either decide something taste bad or good, so it's into the trash with the bad. We are talking human beings here. Also you can just spit that bad food into the trash all by yourself, where as an abortion has to be done by proffesionals and staff in which involves them in something that eventually misuses their medical certification's in life, and worse endangers their souls to boot.

When abortion is made illegal, desperate women of less opportunity and means use the coat hangar method. That doesn't require another person.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

When abortion is made illegal, desperate women of less opportunity and means use the coat hangar method. That doesn't require another person.

True, but if they use such a method, and survive, then they should immediately be taken to prison right after their attempt to murder their unborn baby. That's why we enact or what we have laws for. To deter people from doing horrendous things to themselves or to others.

It best to seek help for their mental break down in life, and they should always seek life and not death for themselves and their unborn babies.

That's like saying if you don't believe in gassing Jews don't partake in it.

0191329072530_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg

True, but if they use such a method, and survive, then they should immediately be taken to prison right after their attempt to murder their unborn baby. That's why we enact or what we have laws for. To deter people from doing horrendous things to themselves or to others.

It best to seek help for their mental break down in life, and they should always seek life and not death for themselves and their unborn babies.

If only you could control her every action, there would be no abortion. If you want to jail all women for having an abortion, go for it. Convince the rest of the country. Make the laws.

You'll still have all the pro-choice women who are faced with unwanted pregnancy having abortions if that's what they choose. So all you really did was put women in jail. Winning.

I care about my (and other pro-choice women's) body. I don't care about any man-made law that says you can control my body or a body growing inside my body. NO. NEVER. EVER.

You all are insane.

Actually there is a silver lining.
The more fucking LIBs kill their babies the better.
I mean who really wants tens of thousands of LIB 'government teat-suckers'?

Well, you do have your beliefs, don't you? Fortunately, for now at least, the Court and the Constitution protect us from your desire to force you beliefs on others. We'll see how that holds up. Lord knows you chickenshit fuckers are working hard to tear it all down.
"BELIEFS"! That is the argument the Right only has. And they want to push their religion and philosophy on you. The Constitution says no.
Denying science again eh ???
What he and all anti-lifers deny is life itself.
Are you running from my question on post #1086? Let's do this thing. Provide the proof or you are a liar. You said it iis slaughtering babies, and yet you acknowledge by your own words that you cannot prove when life begins. So how do you square your own bs? If you do not give us an answer, then we know you are as nothing more than a liar and a bull shitter.
Are you really so stupid as to believe the life which grows in a woman's womb is not alive, and so pompous & delusional as to believe others are somehow required to prove it to you? You clearly cannot see anything beyond your ideological leftarded silliness and just as obviously are far more interested in defending women's "right" to slaughter & flush babies than you are in protecting & defending that babies.

That is your choice but tell yourself what you will, it does not alter or mitigate the FACT that y'all are slaughtering babies.
I don't live in a world of fantasy while relying on my own lies to get me through each day. You've proven your failures by not proving when life begins. Talk to God next time, then get back to us.

Sock....no doubt

Clearly I am new here, lol. I'm still trying to figure out how this forum works. Here is my response -

Oh I see. You can't argue my reality, so you dismiss me as irrelevant. It's why you'll never win this abortion battle. You aren't in control. Fact.
Permanent Ignore asshole!

There you go. You solved your own problem with lying, then lying about something else. Lol! These Toads are a trip.

Winner winner chicken dinner! Really, use whatever justification you like, I'm fine with that! Just stay out of my body and what is inside of it and we are GOOD, friend.

Sock....no doubt

Permanent Ignore asshole!
Trump's pussy grabbers are pussies who are too weak to debate, so they go run and hide with the ignore button, because someone kicked their asses over the truth. Boo hoo!

Abortion WILL NEVER BE ANYONE'S BUSINESS BUT THE MOTHER'S.

...!

It always has been and always will be everyone’s business regardless of what you want it to be. Don’t like it? Tough shit. That’s the reality.

Don't like it? Tough shit. Come for me and see what happens big boy.

Oh so tough. Women’s studies class impressive. What a charming lady.

Charming? ROFL. Yeah, because I care about being 'charming'. LMAO!

...o!

Clearly you don’t. Of course, pretending to be proud that you are unpleasant and unattractive doesn’t really make that pang inside go away. But that’s for you and your shrink to work out.

Permanent Ignore asshole![/QUOTE]

More Winning! Anymore takers? It helps if you don't get quite so triggered.

I will never allow ANYONE to have ANY control over my body EVER. ....

You already do. You always have. You want it that way, you need it that way.
Another winner! Wow, so much Winning! today. I love it!

And who said conservatives can't accept reality?

Your arrested development is preventing you from looking at things rationally.

There are many many laws that prevent you or me or anyone else from doing certain things with our bodies and/or to other people. Without these laws people like you, for example, would not Long survive. Therefore, you have always lived under a system where you are specifically told what you can and cannot do with your body. You want it that way. You need it that way. This is the truth no matter what the little five-year-old emotional basket case inside U screams about.

Forum List

Back