"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Clearly you don’t. Of course, pretending to be proud that you are unpleasant and unattractive doesn’t really make that pang inside go away. But that’s for you and your shrink to work out.

Thanks for you concern over my mental health, God bless your heart!

Your arrested development is preventing you from looking at things rationally.

Well then big boy, what part of the REALITY I've presented you with, do you dispute? Come on now. Try to follow a logical path and tell me how I am wrong about REALITY.

There are many many laws that prevent you or me or anyone else from doing certain things with our bodies and/or to other people. Without these laws people like you, for example, would not Long survive. Therefore, you have always lived under a system where you are specifically told what you can and cannot do with your body. You want it that way. You need it that way. This is the truth no matter what the little five-year-old emotional basket case inside U screams about.

Not a single one of those words you wrote will prevent a pro-choice woman from getting an abortion. Your method has already FAILED. Try again.

I will never allow ANYONE to have ANY control over my body EVER. ....

You already do. You always have. You want it that way, you need it that way.
Another winner! Wow, so much Winning! today. I love it!

And who said conservatives can't accept reality?

There are many many laws that prevent you or me or anyone else from doing certain things with our bodies and/or to other people. Without these laws people like you, for example, would not Long survive. Therefore, you have always lived under a system where you are specifically told what you can and cannot do with your body. You want it that way. You need it that way. This is the truth no matter what the little five-year-old emotional basket case inside U screams about.

Not a single one of those words you wrote will prevent a pro-choice woman from getting an abortion. ....

Open a newspaper (if you remember what those are).

Not a single one of those words you wrote will prevent a pro-choice woman from getting an abortion. ....

Open a newspaper (if you remember what those are).

Sure. If it makes you FEELZ better to pretend abortions are already being prevented, that's fine too.

Pro-choice women don't care about your feelz or your laws. That's the part you struggle with.

- You have no way of knowing when a woman is pregnant.

- A woman can abort a fetus without medical help. She can even do it by herself.

Until you can change BOTH of these two FACTS, you have no control. Suck for you I guess.

A reminder...

how-dare-you-challenge-my-right-to-kill-this-thing-41497157.png

So now you assfucks claim women are getting abortions at 36 weeks.
Abortion is legalized murder. Plain and simple.

Murdering your unborn child for convenience sake, is psychotic.

Remember BO playing to the baby killers with...” i don’t want to penalize them with a baby.” Ugh! Grandpa wants his grandchild murdered. Now that is pathological.
An unwanted pregnancy is like a penalty. Here they are on their path, whether college or just starting a areer, and you would force them to carry that fetus 9 months or stop everything to raise a child.

It is you that wants to restrict access to birth control & then butch when women get pregnant. The epitome of stupidity.

Not a single one of those words you wrote will prevent a pro-choice woman from getting an abortion. Your method has already FAILED. Try again.
True, but the law will prevent it.

According to some, the state can control everything - government is all-powerful don't ya know.

I wouldn’t go that far.

If you're supporting government regulation of reproduction, you pretty much are.

Nobody is controlling reproduction. You can have as many babies as you want. Or you can have zero babies. Reproduction is not the issue.

ONCE YOU BECOME PREGNANT, YOU HAVE ALREADY REPRODUCED.

The keyword is not reproduction, it’s KILLING. But of course you guys don’t have the cajones or honesty to say that.

True, but the law will.

Describe to me the steps the law will take to physically determine I am pregnant so they can prevent me from having an abortion?

Because I'm still stuck on the fact that the govt (and pro-lifers and.....well any other human being, animal, plant, has no way of even knowing I'm pregnant.

Left loons are big on the "feelz"....and word salad.

Not all of us. I don't give a crap about conservative's 'feelz' on when life begins. In fact, I don't give a crap about what their, or your, 'feelz' are regarding the contents of my uterus.

Word salad really aint my thang either so I'll make it real simple for you.

I will never allow ANYONE to have ANY control over my body EVER. How you going to know I'm pregnant?

But if you think you can stop me from aborting a pregnancy inside my body, try it. Come for me bud.

You are NOT in control. It rankles. I get it. Sucks for you.

Sock....no doubt

Reality bothers you. I realize that. It's why folks like you try SO HARD to change reality. It's the Old (Wo)man Yelling at Cloud Syndrome.

I'm not bothered by your sock comment and honestly have no idea what it means. But if the sock makes you feel more secure in your false reality, you should definitely grab whatever comfort you can find.

You're a sock account. Screen name and the thread you barged in on is a dead give away.

Off to ignore ya go, sock puppet

Clearly I am new here, lol. I'm still trying to figure out how this forum works. Here is my response -

Oh I see. You can't argue my reality, so you dismiss me as irrelevant. It's why you'll never win this abortion battle. You aren't in control. Fact.
When and if you reach adulthood you may come to realize we all have some control which we exercise in the choices we make. However some really feel so powerless that they choose to slaughter defenseless babies because it gives them a sense of power.

Very sad and sooo leftarded.

Oh yeah ... and welcome rookie.

Last edited:
According to some, the state can control everything - government is all-powerful don't ya know.

I wouldn’t go that far.

If you're supporting government regulation of reproduction, you pretty much are.

Nobody is controlling reproduction. You can have as many babies as you want. Or you can have zero babies. Reproduction is not the issue.

The keyword is not reproduction, it’s KILLING. But of course you guys don’t have the cajones or honesty to say that.
So why do nearly half of zygotes naturally abort.

If fertilization happens in the lab, does the technician have to care for it until birth & if he doesn't, is it murder too?

True, but the law will.

Describe to me the steps the law will take to physically determine I am pregnant so they can prevent me from having an abortion?

Because I'm still stuck on the fact that the govt (and pro-lifers and.....well any other human being, animal, plant, has no way of even knowing I'm pregnant.
So you are saying that if you determine that you are pregnant, then you will hide the fact until you figure out how to kill or abort your inconvenient problem ?? How about avoiding getting pregnant to begin with ??

Is that so hard ??

A reminder...

how-dare-you-challenge-my-right-to-kill-this-thing-41497157.png

So now you assfucks claim women are getting abortions at 36 weeks.
Abortion is legalized murder. Plain and simple.

Murdering your unborn child for convenience sake, is psychotic.

Remember BO playing to the baby killers with...” i don’t want to penalize them with a baby.” Ugh! Grandpa wants his grandchild murdered. Now that is pathological.
An unwanted pregnancy is like a penalty. Here they are on their path, whether college or just starting a areer, and you would force them to carry that fetus 9 months or stop everything to raise a child.

It is you that wants to restrict access to birth control & then butch when women get pregnant. The epitome of stupidity.
Wrong. The mother can easily give the baby to adoptive parents. How heinous to kill your child, because you don’t want to carry it for nine months.

Nothing a human being can do is easier than preventing an unwanted pregnancy. It is way past the time for personal responsibility and protecting the innocent unborn.

Is not 60 million murdered unborn enough?

Not all of us. I don't give a crap about conservative's 'feelz' on when life begins. In fact, I don't give a crap about what their, or your, 'feelz' are regarding the contents of my uterus.

Word salad really aint my thang either so I'll make it real simple for you.

I will never allow ANYONE to have ANY control over my body EVER. How you going to know I'm pregnant?

But if you think you can stop me from aborting a pregnancy inside my body, try it. Come for me bud.

You are NOT in control. It rankles. I get it. Sucks for you.

Sock....no doubt

Reality bothers you. I realize that. It's why folks like you try SO HARD to change reality. It's the Old (Wo)man Yelling at Cloud Syndrome.

I'm not bothered by your sock comment and honestly have no idea what it means. But if the sock makes you feel more secure in your false reality, you should definitely grab whatever comfort you can find.

You're a sock account. Screen name and the thread you barged in on is a dead give away.

Off to ignore ya go, sock puppet

Clearly I am new here, lol. I'm still trying to figure out how this forum works. Here is my response -

Oh I see. You can't argue my reality, so you dismiss me as irrelevant. It's why you'll never win this abortion battle. You aren't in control. Fact.
When and if you reach adulthood you may come to realize we all have some control which we exercise in the choices we make. However some really feel so powerless that they choose to slaughter defenseless babies because gives them a sense of power.

Very sad and sooo leftarded.

Oh yeah ... and welcome rookie.

So women feel empowered in an abortion? You are the most ignorant person yet.

I wouldn’t go that far.

So why do nearly half of zygotes naturally abort.

If fertilization happens in the lab, does the technician have to care for it until birth & if he doesn't, is it murder too?

What do miscarriages have to do with the price of rice in China? A miscarriage is not the same thing as an intentional killing, so it’s illogical and absurd to try to compare the two.

As far as in vitro, obviously someone takes care of the embryo, and regardless of what the law says, all human beings have value and should be protected, even in the earliest stages. So yes, it is technically homicide, even if you and others can’t wrap your mind around that, because you don’t see the value in human life in the early stages.

Forum List

Back