"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

When abortion is made illegal, desperate women of less opportunity and means use the coat hangar method. That doesn't require another person.
True, but if they use such a method, and survive, then they should immediately be taken to prison right after their attempt to murder their unborn baby. That's why we enact or what we have laws for. To deter people from doing horrendous things to themselves or to others.

It best to seek help for their mental break down in life, and they should always seek life and not death for themselves and their unborn babies.

If only you could control her every action, there would be no abortion. If you want to jail all women for having an abortion, go for it. Convince the rest of the country. Make the laws.

You'll still have all the pro-choice women who are faced with unwanted pregnancy having abortions if that's what they choose. So all you really did was put women in jail. Winning.

I care about my (and other pro-choice women's) body. I don't care about any man-made law that says you can control my body or a body growing inside my body. NO. NEVER. EVER.

You all are insane.
You have no monopoly on caring, only sanctimony, but many Americans believe the baby's right to life significantly outweighs what you consider your God-Given right to snuff-out another's life because it inconveniences you. I can't begin to tell you how inhumane that rationale is and evidently you can't see anything but your own selfish wants and needs.

BTW, the baby within you is not your body, NotYourBody.

So women feel empowered in an abortion? You are the most ignorant person yet.

I'm totally okay with your moral judgements. The answer to control of my body and it's internal processes is still NO.

You can stomp your feet and say no all you'd like, your body is and always will be subject to a higher authority. It's why you can't sell a kidney. It's why you can't engage in prostitution. It's why you can't procure illicit substances. It's why you can't drive drunk. Etc. "My body my choice" is a fallacious argument used only by those who have no valid argument to begin with.

\ How about avoiding getting pregnant to begin with ??

Is that so hard ??

How about you mind your own business? Is that so hard?

Have you ever considered the fact that by the time a woman gestates ONE unwanted pregnancy, a man can literally create thousands of unwanted pregnancies?

You are concentrating on the wrong thing. That's why your abortion war has already failed. You are trying to control things you cannot.

Worry about your own body. I will do the same.

I'm totally okay with your moral judgements. The answer to control of my body and it's internal processes is still NO.

You can stomp your feet and say no all you'd like, your body is and always will be subject to a higher authority. It's why you can't sell a kidney. It's why you can't engage in prostitution. It's why you can't procure illicit substances. It's why you can't drive drunk. Etc. "My body my choice" is a fallacious argument used only by those who have no valid argument to begin with.

And yet all those things still happen, just like abortion.

Reminder - I don't need an argument. All I have to do is say NO to your attempted control. And I'm really not sure how you will know that I had an abortion. You gonna look for the body?

Reminder - I don't need an argument. All I have to do is say NO to your attempted control. And I'm really not sure how you will know that I had an abortion. You gonna look for the body?

Indeed they do, and people are punished for them accordingly. Let us know how saying "NO" to a judge works out for you, pinhead.

You have no monopoly on caring, only sanctimony, but many Americans believe the baby's right to life significantly outweighs what you consider your God-Given right to snuff-out another's life because it inconveniences you. I can't begin to tell you how inhumane that rationale is and evidently you can't see anything but your own selfish wants and needs.

Again, I don't care at all about your moral judgements. They mean less than nothing to me.

My body. Not your body. My control. Not your control.

According to some, the state can control everything - government is all-powerful don't ya know.

I wouldn’t go that far.

If you're supporting government regulation of reproduction, you pretty much are.

Nobody is controlling reproduction. You can have as many babies as you want. Or you can have zero babies. Reproduction is not the issue.

ONCE YOU BECOME PREGNANT, YOU HAVE ALREADY REPRODUCED.

The keyword is not reproduction, it’s KILLING. But of course you guys don’t have the cajones or honesty to say that.
So why do nearly half of zygotes naturally abort.

If fertilization happens in the lab, does the technician have to care for it until birth & if he doesn't, is it murder too?
FFS, the spinning and excuses for killing babies just get loonier and loonier, proving conclusively that there just isn't a single valid argument for abortion ... just vapid, self-serving excuses and rationalizations.

Again, I don't care at all about your moral judgements. They mean less than nothing to me.

"My body. Not your body. My control. Not your control." - screeched the DUI suspect as he was hauled off to jail.

Indeed they do, and people are punished for them accordingly. Let us know how saying "NO" to a judge works out for you, pinhead.

And HOW exactly is the law going to know I was ever pregnant in the first place? Or that I performed an abortion on myself?

Reality. It's always better to concentrate on the things you CAN control.

"My body. Not your body. My control. Not your control." - screeched the DUI suspect as he was hauled off to jail.
If only abortion was DUI, you'd have a point.

It's no more a moral judgement than that which justifies society making murder illegal.

Yes, your body is your body and you have the right to use and/or abuse yourself as you choose but the baby that grows in your womb is not your body, NotYourBody, and you don't have a God-Given right to destroy it because you consider it to be an inconvenience.

Last edited:

Is that so hard ??

Have you ever considered the fact that by the time a woman gestates ONE unwanted pregnancy, a man can literally create thousands of unwanted pregnancies?

You are concentrating on the wrong thing. That's why your abortion war has already failed. You are trying to control things you cannot.

Gosh, this thread is repetitive. But in the small chance that you actually are new here (which I highly doubt) let’s go through this again. There are TWO bodies involved, TWO lives.

The bodily autonomy talking point is one of the easiest to debunk. Because if it was actually true, it would be true throughout the entire nine months of pregnancy. And no sane person, only a soulless sociopath believes it would be perfectly OK to butcher a full-term baby just minutes away from delivery, simply because he or she is still in the mother’s body. That is no different than infanticide. Pure evil. So unless you agree with infanticide, your argument completely collapses.

Last edited:

And HOW exactly is the law going to know I was ever pregnant in the first place? Or that I performed an abortion on myself?

When you show up at a hospital with injuries you sustained in your attempt, idiot.

Did I say or imply that every person who has an abortion would be caught? No, I did not. FFS there are murderers roaming free right all over the country at this very moment. The fact that they haven't been caught doesn't absolve them.

It's the same principle you're blathering about. Why the fuck is it anyone's business if I decide to get drunk and drive my car around? My body, my choice, right??

It no more a moral judgement than that which justifies society making murder illegal.

Yes, your body is your body and you have the right to use and/or abuse yourself as you choose but the baby that grows in your womb is not your body, NotYourBody, and you don't have a God-Given right to destroy it because you consider it to be an inconvenience.

Okay then just your (whatever you call it) judgement. I don't care. The answer is still my body, by control.

A reminder...

how-dare-you-challenge-my-right-to-kill-this-thing-41497157.png

So now you assfucks claim women are getting abortions at 36 weeks.
Abortion is legalized murder. Plain and simple.

Murdering your unborn child for convenience sake, is psychotic.

Remember BO playing to the baby killers with...” i don’t want to penalize them with a baby.” Ugh! Grandpa wants his grandchild murdered. Now that is pathological.
An unwanted pregnancy is like a penalty. Here they are on their path, whether college or just starting a areer, and you would force them to carry that fetus 9 months or stop everything to raise a child.

It is you that wants to restrict access to birth control & then butch when women get pregnant. The epitome of stupidity.
Wrong. The mother can easily give the baby to adoptive parents. How heinous to kill your child, because you don’t want to carry it for nine months.

Nothing a human being can do is easier than preventing an unwanted pregnancy. It is way past the time for personal responsibility and protecting the innocent unborn.

Is not 60 million murdered unborn enough?
So you avoided the position on the right to limit access top birth control.

Is that so hard ??

Someone convinced you or rung your arm to come in here ?? Mind your own business, and don't kill for starters. You are so adamant about controlling your own body until you fall into the sack eh ?? Then for some reason you are out of control of your own body ??

Is that so hard ??

Gosh, this thread is repetitive. But in the small chance that you actually are new here (which I highly doubt) let’s go through this again. There are TWO bodies involved, TWO lives.

The bodily autonomy talking point is of the easiest to debunk. Because if it was actually true, it would be true throughout the entire nine months of pregnancy. And no sane person, only a soulless sociopath believes it would be perfectly OK to butcher a full-term baby just minutes away from delivery, simply because he or she is still in the mother’s body. That is no different than infanticide. Pure evil. So unless you agree with infanticide, your argument completely collapses.

It IS incredibly repetitive. I'm not arguing. I'm stating reality.

At no time will I EVER EVER EVER allow anyone to control my body or what is inside of it. Period. End of debate.

You can throw a tantrump about that but it doesn't CHANGE anything. You don't know I'm pregnant. You can't stop me. You can TRY, it just won't ever work. I will defend myself from you I promise!

I'm not new here. I've lurked for along time. This topic got me interested enough to sign up. That's the story, not very exciting I'm afraid.

That's just it. Some problems, most problems, can't be solved by passing a law. And when we try to legislate those problems anyway, it does more harm than good. We tried outlawing abortion, it didn't work.

It didn't work with Prohibition. Alcohol abuse was, and still is, a horrible problem that destroys countless lives. The reformers were sure that their goal justified any means. We learned better. We found better ways of dealing with the problem.

It's the same principle you're blathering about. Why the fuck is it anyone's business if I decide to get drunk and drive my car around? My body, my choice, right??

It the same way reality always works. You cannot stop someone from driving drunk, but you can arrest them and punish them if you catch them.

Same thing with abortion. You'll just have to find the pregnant woman who aborted the baby and then you can put her in jail. You CANNOT stop her from aborting the baby.

In 2015 (I think) there were well over 600,000 abortions. You probably need more jails.

Forum List

Back