My brand new car ,just drove it off the lot today...Merry Christmas

Now were I to desire a real muscle car

tesla_p100d.jpg
No. I need something that pollutes.

Well after driving my boys to school for 23 years and are in college I decided on a sports car..
I am already jamming the super loud head banging music..[emoji119]View attachment 167803[emoji39]

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Cool beans...
Climatologists are weeping...
This is my Christmas present. Forget about that little sports car. Go big or go home.
1_2321_2056635_47896981.jpg;width=650;height=430;quality=50

how are you going to park that when you go shopping?:ack-1:

I wouldn't be able to do it very easily:laugh:!

Those look so nice to travel in, but I would be afraid to drive and park that huge RV..

Not a big deal.

What is the longest trip that you have been on Gipper? It looks so scary to see those in the mountains... but then there are big rig drivers.

Well after driving my boys to school for 23 years and are in college I decided on a sports car..
I am already jamming the super loud head banging music..

Now that's what I call cruising the midlife crisis in style.

Enjoy, drive safe, and best wishes to you and yours.

I am already jamming the super loud head banging music..

Now that's what I call cruising the midlife crisis in style.

Enjoy, drive safe, and best wishes to you and yours.

That is exactly how I feel 2cents... I have never liked to be just like everybody else...every car you see in the city are the small SUV's..
My son's are shocked that I picked a sports car..lol..

Cool beans...
Climatologists are weeping...
This is my Christmas present. Forget about that little sports car. Go big or go home.

Those look so nice to travel in, but I would be afraid to drive and park that huge RV..

Not a big deal.

What is the longest trip that you have been on Gipper? It looks so scary to see those in the mountains... but then there are big rig drivers.

Driving a nice big class a diesel pusher is a pleasure. Smooth and powerful. The Jake brake makes it safe to drive in the mountains. We plan to travel all over the USA and Canada.

Not a big deal.

Driving a nice big class a diesel pusher is a pleasure. Smooth and powerful. The Jake brake makes it safe to drive in the mountains. We plan to travel all over the USA and Canada.

Hmm sounds like you are making up for deficiencies in another department. :badgrin:

Not a big deal.

Hmm sounds like you are making up for deficiencies in another department. :badgrin:

It’s our home Silly.

Now were I to desire a real muscle car

tesla_p100d.jpg

I can't seem to find OldRocks post, but that you...and that P100D is hot~

Ugly as dog shit... lights itself on fire... lol

p100d_social.jpg

I actually like the looks.........but heres the thing about Tesla automobiles. They are perpetually in the shop getting fixed according to CR Magazine.........worst reliability of any car make. Part of the reason they are bleeding some obscene $$ number every quarter. The other thing is.......most American men aren't going to go for performance that is silent. C'mon now.......doesn't take a genius to figure that out. The non-car guy will go for it just to matter.........the social oddball type.

Every Sunday there is a mega-car show by the ocean near me........100's of cars show up. Mostly American muscle from Dodge, Chevy and Ford. Over 50 'Vette's alone. Always have 2-3 Tesla S's show..........and you see the guys who get out of these and you just know when you see it, like, "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD"........here the guy who always got picked last for the team trying desperately to fit in. fAiL.

Leave your old man and buy a sports car.
I thought that was just men? Lol
Love the car, eagle. Enjoy it!

Pick me up at 5

Not a big deal.

With a motor home?
That's stupid even coming from you.

Not a big deal.

With a motor home?
That's stupid even coming from you.

It was a fucking joke... He said driving a BIG class a diesel pusher is a PLEASURE. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back