My brand new car ,just drove it off the lot today...Merry Christmas

My wifes new car, top speed 30mph!

51hf4DRIeeL.jpg

Ah, the beginnings of white opulent spending......Let the tax cut celebration began......

Indeed. Complete with white table cloths

-Geaux
The bubble will burst and I see a for sale sign in the near future

Meh, maybe so. Banks are dangling the carrot again calling in the rubes looking for deals from unicorn land

And they sign

-Geaux
Every single day, I'm getting credit card offers, every day, I'm getting loan offers....you name the financial trap, I get it......trust me, this time its gonna go so bad, even Obama won't be able to save us....and we will have deserved every single scorch the GOP will light.

"Even Obama"... LOL

Reeeeee

Well after driving my boys to school for 23 years and are in college I decided on a sports car..
I am already jamming the super loud head banging music..[emoji119]View attachment 167803[emoji39]

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It's white that is soooo racist heheeh j/k

Nice car and MERRY CHRISTMAS be safe.

LOL Thank you mindwars.... White was the only color that I would get especially in this kind of car... All of the other colors although pretty look masculine like a football player would drive..Plus I lucked out, all of the other camero's had black rims I wanted silver...yehaaa this car was meant for me.. No white in stock anywhere unless if I wanted to go high end, which we couldn't afford.. but by mistake this one was not in the system and we found it on the lot.. It has a ding because it was a test drive car..so I was able to afford it ( they will fix it like new.. otherwise it would have been $45,000 easy... See how good God is Mindwars?

Well after driving my boys to school for 23 years and are in college I decided on a sports car..
I am already jamming the super loud head banging music..[emoji119]View attachment 167803[emoji39]

Would never buy a car at Christmas....that means that the tags, etc. come due at Christmas every year.....

We got special discounts, and this is the last year to get a tax write off. So we had to before the 1st.

But iy was a very stressful time to do it.

LOL Thank you mindwars.... White was the only color that I would get especially in this kind of car... All of the other colors although pretty look masculine like a football player would drive..Plus I lucked out, all of the other camero's had black rims I wanted silver...yehaaa this car was meant for me.. No white in stock anywhere unless if I wanted to go high end, which we couldn't afford.. but by mistake this one was not in the system and we found it on the lot.. It has a ding because it was a test drive car..so I was able to afford it ( they will fix it like new.. otherwise it would have been $45,000 easy... See how good God is Mindwars?

I say if you love it and enjoy it you made the right decision.

That doesn't look like a hybrid. How dare you live in San Fran and drive a muscle car!
hqdefault.jpg

How sad people do that...Hey wasn't that the car that rammed into the crowd?

:)

Did you get the matching driving gloves? Love watching old farts putt around town in their sports cars with their gloves on.....
clear.png
:)

Haaaaa haaaaa I am a 2x cancer survivor old lady with no hat...lol... I am living it up. Go for your passions now!

Awww it's ok buddy. It's a really nice car. One of my favorites. They buy white a lot out west too because in Arizona it gets so hot light colored cars are needed. So just think if you ever visit Az. you will stay cooler.

Hope you had a great day yesterday and today. I'm sure you deserved a new ride.

xxxxxxx

Looks like a lot of fun or trouble depending on the owner! Enjoy your new toy.

Thanks Gramps...I am not a fast driver especially learning all about the car..but I do listen to very loud music... Driving it home I drove up next to my husband at a light and revved it up like , do you want to race...He thought that was funny..

Cool beans...
Climatologists are weeping...
This is my Christmas present. Forget about that little sports car. Go big or go home.
1_2321_2056635_47896981.jpg;width=650;height=430;quality=50

how are you going to park that when you go shopping?:ack-1:

I wouldn't be able to do it very easily:laugh:!

Those look so nice to travel in, but I would be afraid to drive and park that huge RV..

Cool beans...
Climatologists are weeping...
This is my Christmas present. Forget about that little sports car. Go big or go home.
1_2321_2056635_47896981.jpg;width=650;height=430;quality=50

how are you going to park that when you go shopping?:ack-1:

I wouldn't be able to do it very easily:laugh:!

Those look so nice to travel in, but I would be afraid to drive and park that huge RV..

Not a big deal.

Forum List

Back