My brand new car ,just drove it off the lot today...Merry Christmas

Ah, the beginnings of white opulent spending......Let the tax cut celebration began......

Indeed. Complete with white table cloths

-Geaux
The bubble will burst and I see a for sale sign in the near future

Meh, maybe so. Banks are dangling the carrot again calling in the rubes looking for deals from unicorn land

And they sign

-Geaux
Every single day, I'm getting credit card offers, every day, I'm getting loan offers....you name the financial trap, I get it......trust me, this time its gonna go so bad, even Obama won't be able to save us....and we will have deserved every single scorch the GOP will light.
You should take advantage of these offers. They could really help you get ahead.

Well after driving my boys to school for 23 years and are in college I decided on a sports car..
I am already jamming the super loud head banging music..[emoji119]View attachment 167803[emoji39]

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

That doesn't look like a hybrid. How dare you live in San Fran and drive a muscle car!
If it doesn't have a V8 it is not a muscle car.

I really don't know...my husband knows..but will let you know. It have a racing gear out of the regular drive around town mode.

Well after driving my boys to school for 23 years and are in college I decided on a sports car..
I am already jamming the super loud head banging music..[emoji119]View attachment 167803[emoji39]

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Wait a minute...thats not a Prius.

We almost left and didn't buy it, we got a great deal on it and could never afford the high end camero...This car wasn't even in the system as a black car.they say.. I didn't go with leather because leather is another $7,000 ...

Pretty cool..........but I drive the greenest car of any of these climate crusading bozo's on this forum. Every time I fill up, I put 1/3 of a tank of E85 and 2/3rds of 93. Winning.:up:

Can you believe there were people driving Tahoe's off the lot...I almost got a truck so i could tow a little travel trailer...bu I wanted to go sporty and different..everyone here have a small SUV like I drove for years..

Now were I to desire a real muscle car

tesla_p100d.jpg

Real nice car but the reliability of them is the worst in the industry according to CR Magazine. Wealthy people can deal with that because they have a bunch of other mega-expensive cars to get around in while the Tesla is in the shop for 2-3 weeks.

Ah, the beginnings of white opulent spending......Let the tax cut celebration began......

Indeed. Complete with white table cloths

-Geaux
The bubble will burst and I see a for sale sign in the near future

Meh, maybe so. Banks are dangling the carrot again calling in the rubes looking for deals from unicorn land

And they sign

-Geaux
Every single day, I'm getting credit card offers, every day, I'm getting loan offers....you name the financial trap, I get it......trust me, this time its gonna go so bad, even Obama won't be able to save us....and we will have deserved every single scorch the GOP will light.

nobody cares about Barry........a relic from a former era.

Nice. Hope it’s the V8 or at least the 6 cylinder.

The Chevy and Ford muscle car turbos are apparently very refined with potential for performance tweaks. Recall the Ford Mustang SVO in 1986 could be tweaked to give the Buick Grand National a run. What puzzles me is why Eaglewings was driving his kids to school for 23 years. I walked or rode my bicycle to school usually and in high school (then you could get a license at 15 for a motorcycle) rode a motorcycle to school. I did take the bus occasionally and it was filled with douchebags (I lived in a heavily jewish area), and invariably had to smack some trouble maker down after which would be threatened with a lawsuit from the fellow student. :p

We lived too far away from the school... I have a 3 1/2 age difference with my boys in 2 different schools..But we all had a carpool...

Forum List

Back