My breakdown of the occult olympic opener

TheYellowKing

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2023
Carcosa
Should be clear to everyone the elites are getting payback for the revolution

Here's how we know this

1. Arno from Assassins Creed Unity doing pakour delivering the torch to Marcon. In the game NPCs would attack you screaming moderate while trying to kill you and Arno was caught up in the Reign of Terror
Why is that important?

1. My pastor pointed out lady liberty rode to Notre Dame. We got death. Also Notre Dame was the HQ for the Cult of Reason during the Reign of Terror. To me this shouts the death of Liberty
  2. The mock last supper. Robespierre held Festival of the Supreme Being where he played God. He said the only God was reason and suppressed all Christianity. We even had a big gay blue Smurf supposedly as Dyonisus in place of Jesus same as what Robespierre thought of himself
  3. then we get to Marie Antoinette holding her head singing "it'll be fine" a revolution song followed by blood coming out walls this symbolizes the blood of the elites and they are coming back now and they are pissed. Look what happened in the elections there. National Party won round 1 then 2nd round they get 3rd? Obvious rigging happened
  4. the golden calf self explanatory
  5. look up the tower of Babel and EU building in Strasbourg France
Summary - something big is happening the elites aren't afraid and getting ready to strike to the death of liberty and a boot on all our throats

Be vigilant be prepared

It was a tasteless presentation. From now on, plans will have to meet certain standards that weren't in place this time. I don't blame people for being mad, but it's done and it's highly doubtful anything like that will happen again. Nothing has changed.

1722130515469.png

Here's how we know this

1. Arno from Assassins Creed Unity doing pakour delivering the torch to Marcon. In the game NPCs would attack you screaming moderate while trying to kill you and Arno was caught up in the Reign of Terror
Why is that important?

1. My pastor pointed out lady liberty rode to Notre Dame. We got death. Also Notre Dame was the HQ for the Cult of Reason during the Reign of Terror. To me this shouts the death of Liberty
  2. The mock last supper. Robespierre held Festival of the Supreme Being where he played God. He said the only God was reason and suppressed all Christianity. We even had a big gay blue Smurf supposedly as Dyonisus in place of Jesus same as what Robespierre thought of himself
  3. then we get to Marie Antoinette holding her head singing "it'll be fine" a revolution song followed by blood coming out walls this symbolizes the blood of the elites and they are coming back now and they are pissed. Look what happened in the elections there. National Party won round 1 then 2nd round they get 3rd? Obvious rigging happened
Summary - something big is happening the elites aren't afraid and getting ready to strike to the death of liberty and a boot on all our throats

Be vigilant be prepared

Two years ago at the 2022 Commonwealth Games.

It was a tasteless presentation. From now on, plans will have to meet certain standards that weren't in place this time. I don't blame people for being mad, but it's done and it's highly doubtful anything like that will happen again. Nothing has changed.

Are you saying the woke are asleep?

It's 2024 for crying out loud.

The fact is the left are the most intolerant hate filled bunch on this planet.

This was purposely done.

Here's how we know this

Why is that important?

Be vigilant be prepared
Get immediate mental help. You are not well.

Are you saying the woke are asleep?

It's 2024 for crying out loud.

The fact is the left are the most intolerant hate filled bunch on this planet.

This was purposely done.
Of course it was purposely done. Those people are show designers. They aren't politicians determining our laws. What impact can they possibly have other than designing the next tacky show?

Of course it was purposely done. Those people are show designers. They aren't politicians determining our laws. What impact can they possibly have other than designing the next tacky show?

So you don't think any politicians were involved in these decisions?

LOL

Here's how we know this

Why is that important?

Be vigilant be prepared
Gotta admit, I laughed out loud at the word "occult" in your title.

Nearly as hard as I laughed at that ridiculous opening ceremony.

But not quite.

Forum List

Back