My brother is a total Ahole !!

He is mad at me because I have criticized some of the barbaric policies of both Israel and the US military and it appears we are done !!
I quit taking to my sister in September over her being a far leftist witch but my brother has become an extreme right winger

I guess all you have in this world is yourself at the end of day
What barbaric policies?
USA military has killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians and Israel has crippled tens of thousands of Arab Boys by shooting at their knees with live fire
The arab boys are terrorists. Israel used to just shoot them. The compromise was blowing their legs off.

Don't the communists here always tell police not to shoot to kill. As Chicom Biden says "shoot them in the knee."
See how easy life is when you’re 12 and have to walk with a cane

He is mad at me because I have criticized some of the barbaric policies of both Israel and the US military and it appears we are done !!
I quit taking to my sister in September over her being a far leftist witch but my brother has become an extreme right winger

Holy fuck! More right wing than you? j/k Hope you can work things out with your family members. Blood should be thicker than politics.
In my family it’s spilled blood that is thicker
You guys must have awesome Thanksgiving family gatherings.

Holy fuck! More right wing than you? j/k Hope you can work things out with your family members. Blood should be thicker than politics.
In my family it’s spilled blood that is thicker
You guys must have awesome Thanksgiving family gatherings.
The last was 2015 ???

WHY would you talk politics with family? That's your first misstep.

Learn this --- (a) family, (b) politics. Pick one.

I have failed relationships in dating and horrible relations with patents and siblings
I guess all I have left Is myself and that’s it

You dont know what an asshole brother is until he steals your mothers retirement money who has dementia while living in your house for free and owes you 10's of thousands of dollars as well as owing family members and family friends 10's of thousands of dollars.
Cry me a fucken river.

You dont know what an asshole brother is until he steals your mothers retirement money who has dementia while living in your house for free and owes you 10's of thousands of dollars as well as owing family members and family friends 10's of thousands of dollars.
Cry me a fucken river.

Oh...and he left the Wife and I on the hook for over 100k in assisted living expenses since he robbed her blind.

Well......
I have

What barbaric policies?
USA military has killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians and Israel has crippled tens of thousands of Arab Boys by shooting at their knees with live fire
The arab boys are terrorists. Israel used to just shoot them. The compromise was blowing their legs off.

Don't the communists here always tell police not to shoot to kill. As Chicom Biden says "shoot them in the knee."
I have no sympathy for 12 year old terrorists. If he's old enough to lift a weapon or plant a bomb he's old enough to lose a leg or two.

Cry me a fucken river.
You win !!!

Well......
I have

What barbaric policies?

I have no sympathy for 12 year old terrorists. If he's old enough to lift a weapon or plant a bomb he's old enough to lose a leg or two.
You deal with kids that are throwing Rocks by simply using tear gas !! You don’t destroy their knees for life

Cry me a fucken river.
You win !!!

I would hardly call that winning.

Many of these Arab kids can only walk using canes ?? How sick are you folks

If you are burning bridges over this crap, the problem is with you, not the far left sister or the far right wing brother. Seek help, eat crow and make it right.

I have failed relationships in dating and horrible relations with patents and siblings

What have you got against patents?

What have you got against patents?
Just my dad !! He has made many comments that have utterly annoyed and aggravated me; such as , calling T and his suporters all white supremacist and Nazis
I easily outwit him but he is always super cantankerous to be around

Forum List

Back