My brother is a total Ahole !!

He is mad at me because I have criticized some of the barbaric policies of both Israel and the US military and it appears we are done !!
I quit taking to my sister in September over her being a far leftist witch but my brother has become an extreme right winger

I guess all you have in this world is yourself at the end of day

You don't seem to get along with anybody. Are you sure they are the ass holes?

He is mad at me because I have criticized some of the barbaric policies of both Israel and the US military and it appears we are done !!
I quit taking to my sister in September over her being a far leftist witch but my brother has become an extreme right winger

WHY would you talk politics with family? That's your first misstep.

Learn this --- (a) family, (b) politics. Pick one.
I have failed relationships in dating and horrible relations with patents and siblings
I guess all I have left Is myself and that’s it

What have you got against patents?
Just my dad !! He has made many comments that have utterly annoyed and aggravated me; such as , calling T and his suporters all white supremacist and Nazis
I easily outwit him but he is always super cantankerous to be around

But they are white supremacists and Nazis. If not, why do they support one?

You know what they say...

"You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. You run into assholes all day, you’re the asshole."

First your sister, now your brother... your dad... it's not looking good for you...

WHY would you talk politics with family? That's your first misstep.

Learn this --- (a) family, (b) politics. Pick one.
I have failed relationships in dating and horrible relations with patents and siblings
I guess all I have left Is myself and that’s it

What have you got against patents?
Just my dad !! He has made many comments that have utterly annoyed and aggravated me; such as , calling T and his suporters all white supremacist and Nazis
I easily outwit him but he is always super cantankerous to be around

Your Dad is a PATENT?

"You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. You run into assholes all day, you’re the asshole."

First your sister, now your brother... your dad... it's not looking good for you...
I am good at burning bridges and being a hermit

My dad whines and complains about everything
My brother is a super peevish guy

I stopped talking to my sis in 2008 when she endlessly regurgitated Birther shit on FB.
Don't miss her in the slightest, so don't feel bad about your "leftist sis" or "extreme right" bro -
Merry Christmas! ;)

I stopped talking to my sis in 2008 when she endlessly regurgitated Birther shit on FB.
Don't miss her in the slightest, so don't feel bad about your "leftist sis" or "extreme right" bro -
Merry Christmas! ;)
I am completely alone right now !
Luckily I have good health and money but I am a total hermit

Merry Christmas! ;)
Oh they all hate Christmas and even mock Jesus.
Makes me very mad

My 8 yr old nephew is a Jewish extremist and has said horrible things about Jesus as has my sister

Merry Christmas! ;)

You live in Vegas, so go out and make friends and get laid!

I never discuss politics with anyone and just let people say what they want because it is not worth arguing with assholes...

So get up, go to a brothel outside Vegas, spend a few bucks and get in the Holiday Spirit...

Merry Christmas! ;)

Yep, me too this year but I did have a nice Thanksgiving at my daughter's new home over in Boise.
Listen to me Linda - There are MAJOR benefits to NOT having large family gatherings.
No arguments about politics, save $ and you'll be safer in the Age of COVIDS.
Zoom 'em for fun!!

Forum List

Back