My Dad Gave Me A Small Loan of A Million Dollars....It Has Not Been Easy

Conjecture and supposition. If anyone in Congress allows the loophole to go through, they will lose their next election.

Me? I think they're going to get it fixed, because to not do so would be political suicide.

Well, when was Obamacare passed? What year is it now? Hasn't been fixed yet.

Obamacare and the immigration bill are 2 different things.

If we gave each liberal here the same $1 million, after a year there'd all be dead broke surrounded by empty sterno cans, used condoms and their toothless crystal meth pals

My dad took out a $3500 loan in his name, for me, when I had some hard times back in the Reagan depression.

Now I'm comfortably retired on 2 pensions.

Reagan depression.

Go easy on the soy sauce.

Damn! Why couldn't Trump get his money the old-fashioned way like from his daddy's bootlegging business a la president Kennedy, or marrying fabulously wealthy woman like presidential wannabe Kerry, or maybe chasing ambulances like the philandering Johnny Edwards?

Because being a slum lord is far more profitable.
Yeah, because we all know what a "slum" Trump tower is.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Trump's use of shoddy construction is well known.

Really? Prove it.
See my answer to Crusader Frank.
You gotta love this, these moonbats voted for a guy who had seen very little light outside of a faculty lounge, has worked in the private sector all of what, 18 months... yet question the credentials of a businessman who has made billions.

Obama? Zero questions...
Trump? A million questions.

Right back at you. Donald Trump is no Horatio Alger. He never had to struggle to pay rent, pay for college, buy food, hell, he never had to look for a job in his life. Yet he tells you he had it tough, I don't think any of you know what tough is if you believe his crap.

That isn't what he said, moron. He merely claimed that it's a challenge to turn $1 million into $10 billion. Of course, all you sleazy libturds assholes are intent on painting what he said to be whining about how poor he was.

People aren't as stupid as you believe them to be.

They aren't going to fall for it.

Damn! Why couldn't Trump get his money the old-fashioned way like from his daddy's bootlegging business a la president Kennedy, or marrying fabulously wealthy woman like presidential wannabe Kerry, or maybe chasing ambulances like the philandering Johnny Edwards?

You wish you could live in one of his slums.

More stupid deflection? I live in a pretty nice area, I would never live in a Trump building way too gaudy.

They wouldn't let you in. They have standards.

That's what you are reduced to, cheap insults? I overestimated you.

That's pretty much all you're spewing in this thread, asshole.

The stupidest thing about this post is that 'nuhuh' chose to go after Donald Trump over THIS quote instead of him saying / tweeting, "Trump defends Islamic head coverings, says women want to wear them: "It's easy—you don’t have to put on makeup.”

The fact that he doesn't know women are forced by Muslims, who oppress them and see them as property (and who evidently donate a lot of money to Hillary's campaign), to wear these garments is more shocking than a billionaire thinking a million dollars isn't a lot of money. :p

(No insult meant, nuhuh - just pointing out there are more, easier, things to pick on Trump about.)

He does know it. He was making a joke. Apparently that's not allowed because Dims don't have a sense of humor.

Really? Prove it.
You gotta love this, these moonbats voted for a guy who had seen very little light outside of a faculty lounge, has worked in the private sector all of what, 18 months... yet question the credentials of a businessman who has made billions.

Obama? Zero questions...

Right back at you. Donald Trump is no Horatio Alger. He never had to struggle to pay rent, pay for college, buy food, hell, he never had to look for a job in his life. Yet he tells you he had it tough, I don't think any of you know what tough is if you believe his crap.

That isn't what he said, moron. He merely claimed that it's a challenge to turn $1 million into $10 billion. Of course, all you sleazy libturds assholes are intent on painting what he said to be whining about how poor he was.

No, he never claimed that, he was bitching about how hard repayment with interest was even though a million dollars in 1974 is equal to $6.8 million today, The whining over how rough he actually had it is pathetic.

The stupidest thing about this post is that 'nuhuh' chose to go after Donald Trump over THIS quote instead of him saying / tweeting, "Trump defends Islamic head coverings, says women want to wear them: "It's easy—you don’t have to put on makeup.”

The fact that he doesn't know women are forced by Muslims, who oppress them and see them as property (and who evidently donate a lot of money to Hillary's campaign), to wear these garments is more shocking than a billionaire thinking a million dollars isn't a lot of money. :p

(No insult meant, nuhuh - just pointing out there are more, easier, things to pick on Trump about.)

There are other things about Donald Trump that I'll get to, after all, we have a year to do it.

I'm sure they are just as stupid and infantile as this accusation. You turds tried the same thing with Romney. I recall how you attacked him because he supposedly put his dog in the carrier in the top of his car.

Really? Prove it.

Obama? Zero questions...

No, he never claimed that, he was bitching about how hard repayment with interest was even though a million dollars in 1974 is equal to $6.8 million today, The whining over how rough he actually had it is pathetic.

I saw him make the statement in person. You're full of shit.

That is a 'small loan' when you think big. True story.

Most people couldn't take a 1M loan and turn it into an empire like he did. Hell people win more than that in the lottery and end up broke. So no, it's not easy. Everyone thinks "if only I was given a million dollars I could..................

View attachment 53422

Donald Trump took the bones of a very successful business and continued the success of that business and he did it with not just a million, he did it with an additional $200 million. Now if we took lottery winners and sent them to Wharton and then trained them OJT with the best in the business, would they do as well? I think there would be some different stories written.

What does this say? I think it says we give Donald Trump a little too much credit for his success.

Trump stated his own business from scratch. There were no "bones" of any kind. He was already worth $1.8 billion when he inherited the $200 million, so that hardly explains his success.

Bottom line, you're a sleazy lying bottom sucker.

There are other things about Donald Trump that I'll get to, after all, we have a year to do it.

I'm sure they are just as stupid and infantile as this accusation. You turds tried the same thing with Romney. I recall how you attacked him because he supposedly put his dog in the carrier in the top of his car.

It's a good thing I don't put any weight in your comments Bripat, Romney's history and Trump will follow him right to the ashcan of history.

Really? Prove it.

Obama? Zero questions...

Don't you get tired of being corrected like a small animal?

“Oh many times. I’ve been told no by him. My whole life, really has been a no," the Republican presidential candidate said during a town hall event in Atkinson, New Hampshire, on NBC's "Today."

“It has not been easy for me. It has not been easy for me. I started off in Brooklyn. My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars," Trump remarked. "I came into Manhattan, and I had to pay him back, and I had to pay him back with interest. But I came into Manhattan and I started buying properties, and I did great."

Read more: Trump: My dad gave me a 'small loan' of a million dollars

It's a good thing I don't put any weight in your comments Bripat, Romney's history and Trump will follow him right to the ashcan of history.

You must think I'm trying to convince you of something. I wouldn't waste the bandwidth.

You must think I'm trying to convince you of something. I wouldn't waste the bandwidth.
So you keep saying.

(Posting on a message board does not affect your bandwidth. The more you know...)

Really? Prove it.

Obama? Zero questions...

Don't you get tired of being corrected like a small animal?

“Oh many times. I’ve been told no by him. My whole life, really has been a no," the Republican presidential candidate said during a town hall event in Atkinson, New Hampshire, on NBC's "Today."

“It has not been easy for me. It has not been easy for me. I started off in Brooklyn. My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars," Trump remarked. "I came into Manhattan, and I had to pay him back, and I had to pay him back with interest. But I came into Manhattan and I started buying properties, and I did great."

Read more: Trump: My dad gave me a 'small loan' of a million dollars

That doesn't make your case, dumbfuck. You simply choose to interpret it the way you choose to interpret it. It would be easier to make a lion eat vegetables than to get you to take an unbiased consideration of what any Republican says.

So you keep saying.

(Posting on a message board does not affect your bandwidth. The more you know...)

Wrong again.

So you keep saying.

Wrong again.

"Again"?

Forum List

Back