My eyes and ears don't deceive me! Trump doesn't "stumbles,slurs, etc. Total LIE

Soooo... if you leftists can't take the president out with your coup, then hey, maybe saying he can't talk will work... aye? ... :lol:

You people are petty and pathetic.

My eyes and ears don't deceive me!
There's a reason I call you Trumpsters willfully blind monkeys. :lol:

Speak-No-Evil-Monkey-Family-Statue.jpg

And why I label them Trumpanzees.

Soooo... if you leftists can't take the president out with your coup, then hey, maybe saying he can't talk will work... aye? ... :lol:

So you've already forgotten all the attacks on Hillary's health, eh?

What a selective little hypocrite you are!

OMG!....Here we go again with a small groups OPINIONS having NOTHING TO DO WITH REALITY....ALL POLITICS and I would wager all these leftist posters have something monetarily to gain by it...IMHO, of course!

Annomous author....please, how many times have we seen this BYLINE as a lie or FAKE NEWS....
We are getting an inside view of the Trump White House
None of it is surprising

Trump irritability, limited attention span, pettiness, limited vocabulary are all well documented
Wrongwinger tries to identify himself as an elite snob.....slob is more accurate!

So you've already forgotten all the attacks on Hillary's health, eh?

What a selective little hypocrite you are!
:rolleyes:

Perhaps it was all of that falling down, coughing and landing herself in the hospital with a type of pneumonia commonly associated with alcoholics.

We have a Constitution, we don’t need a coup
We have impeachment

OMG!....Here we go again with a small groups OPINIONS having NOTHING TO DO WITH REALITY....ALL POLITICS and I would wager all these leftist posters have something monetarily to gain by it...IMHO, of course!

Annomous author....please, how many times have we seen this BYLINE as a lie or FAKE NEWS....
None of it is surprising

Trump irritability, limited attention span, pettiness, limited vocabulary are all well documented
Wrongwinger tries to identify himself as an elite snob.....slob is more accurate!
Can you disagree with anything I posted about our President?

None of it is surprising

Can you disagree with anything I posted about our President?
Post it again, I usually just glance at your babbling

Forum List

Back