My favorite sandwich

I really dont have a favorite. There's way too many great sandwiches to choose from.
I love a BLT, also love a Philly cheese steak as well as a Cuban.
Also love a peanut butter and banana. And the list goes on. .... I love a brisket sandwich as well as a Pastrami or Corned beef on rye.
A good ham sandwich can be wonderful!!!

I cant nail down one sandwich.
For me thats impossible.

I really dont have a favorite. There's way too many great sandwiches to choose from.
Also love a peanut butter and banana. And the list goes on. .... I love a brisket sandwich as well as a Pastrami or Corned beef on rye.

For me thats impossible.
True....I should have said at the moment.....hehheh

I remember back when I was a student I was addicted to Reuben Sandwiches.....there was this little joint downtown and I would go out of my way to go there and order a reuben....it was fantastic and affordable.

I like several. Roast beef with pickled red onions and horseradish sauce is pretty dang good. Denny's Moons Over My Hammy is also good. I have a sandwich cookbook that should be here this weekend.

Last edited:
Fried tortilla stuffed with vine ripened tomatoes, bacon and and shredded sharp cheddar cheese.

Any sandwich that involves fresh tomato and bacon is going to be a hit with me.

I had one yesterday that was delicious. I had fried bacon and a chopped vidalia onion. I cook about twice what I need so I don't have to cook it for the next day. I use it in my grits & egg bowl. I took the fried bacon & onion bits and a sliced tomato and made a tasty sandwich.

For me thats impossible.

There are so many, I agree it is impossible to nail it down to one.

I loved working in Tampa. So many great Cuban sandwich places.
A good Club sandwich is always a treat.
I'd pay good money for one of my Mom's pimento cheese sandwiches.

I guess my favorite sandwich is the one in front of me.

Forum List

Back