My God is the Creator of Heaven and Earth

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
My God is the Creator of the Universe and His Name is Jesus Christ. Have a look at this video and think about how majestic he is, consider the magnificent mind of Christ who hath redeemed us who have called upon His Name, and who has created such beauty for all of His creation to enjoy! He did this all for us! Blessed be your name, Lord God Almighty! You are wonderful!

[ame=http://youtu.be/Ku7NR8iYj-Y]I EXALT Thee by Phil Driscoll - YouTube[/ame]

It is written: In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God . The same was with God in the beginning. All things were made by him and without him was not any thing made. In him was the life and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in the darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not.
- John 1: 1 - 5

And again it is written:

And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us, ( and we beheld his glory, the glory as the only begotten Son of the father, ) full of grace and truth. - John 1: 14

And again it is written:

Know that the LORD he is God, it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves, we are his people and the sheep of his pasture. - Psalm 100: 3

The Psalms of David.

I will sing of mercy and judgment unto thee, O LORD, will I sing. I will behave myself in a wisely in a perfect way, O when wilt thou come to me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart. I will set no wicked thing before my eyes, I hate the work of them that turn aside, it shall not cleave unto me.

A froward heart shall depart from me, I will not know a wicked person. Whoso privily slander his neighbor, him will I cut off, him that hath a high look and a proud heart I will not suffer.

Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me, he that walked in a perfect way shall serve me. He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house, he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

I will early destroy all the wicked of the land, that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD. - Psalm 101: 1 - 8

O LORD our LORD, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! Who hast set thy glory above the heavens. Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained. What is man that thou art mindful of him? And the son of man that thou visitest him?

For thou has made him a little lower than the angels, and has crowned him with glory and honour. Thou hast made him to have dominion over the works of thy hands, thou hast put all things under his feet:

All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field, the fowls of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

Psalm 8: 1 - 9

From the wisest man ever to walk the face of the earth -

It is written:

These are also the proverbs of King Solomon, which the men of Hezekiah king of Judah copied out. It is the glory of God to conceal a thing, but the honor of kings to search out a matter. The heavens for height, and the earth for depth, and the heart of kings is unsearchable.

Take away the dross from the silver, and there shall come forth a vessel the finer. Take away wicked men from before the king, and his throne shall be established in righteousness.

Put not forth thyself in the presence of the king, and stand not in the place of great men:

For better it is that it be said unto thee, Come up hither, than that thou shouldest be put lower in the presence of the prince whom thine eyes have seen.

- Proverbs 25: 1 - 7

Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death, jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it, if a man would give all the substance of his house for love it would be utterly contemned. - Song of Solomon 8: 6, 7

Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? Can any hide himself in secret places and I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

- Jeremiah 23: 23

Let the worshipers worship in spirit and in truth. This is your desire, O God. Fill this place with your presence as we worship you and forget ourselves......

[ame=http://youtu.be/UL_4nWfYMWE]Phil Driscoll - To Your Majesty (Live) - YouTube[/ame]

Thou tellest my wanderings, put thou my tears into a bottle, are they not in thy book? When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back, this I know for God is for me. In God will I praise his word, in the LORD will I praise his word. In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid of what man can do to me.

Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee. - Psalm 56: 8-13

The LORD is my rock and my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my strength, in whom I trust: my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. The sorrows of death compassed about me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

In my distress I called upon the LORD and cried unto my God: He heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

The earth shook and trembled, the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth. There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured; coals were kindled by it. He bowed down the heavens also, and came down, and darkness was under his feet.

And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly, yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind. He made darkness his secret place, his pavillion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies. At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire. The LORD also thundered from the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice, hail stones and coals of fire.

Yea, he sent out his arrows and scattered them, and he shot out lightning and discomfited them. Then the channels of water were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters. He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me, for they were too strong for me. They prevented me in the day of my calamity, but the LORD was my stay.

He brought me forth into a large place, he delivered me, because he delighted in me. The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me. For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God. For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me. I was upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.

Therefore hath the LORD recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight. With the merciful, wilt thou show thyself merciful, with an upright man thou wilt show thyself upright, With the pure, thou wilt show thyself pure, and with the froward thou wilt show thyself froward.

For thou wilt save the afflicted people, but bring down high looks. For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.

Psalm 18: 1 - 28

Last edited:
How beautiful is the Rose of Sharon!

[ame=http://youtu.be/feh5DL-YvKM]Jesus, our Rose of Sharon - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back