My Gratitude and Apologies For All The Brave Men and Women Who Fought For Our Country

If we can't change that by 2024 we are in deep chit. Anointing all the illegals already here and those still coming with the right to vote will ensure a one-party DEMONRAT system. Kiss the Republican party goodbye.
We can kiss America goodbye but that doesn't mean we can't one more Fock UP those who took her down! All that requires is the will to fight.

Putting Veterans and Republicans in the Same Thread Is a Contradiction in Terms
Where the HELL have you lived? I'm from the souteast U.S. and we have more young people under arms than any other location in the country. There's a REASON they come from mostly Red States. You should probably remember that, if your party ever tries to talk you in to fighting "insurrectionists". Chances are really good, you people aren't up to the job.

As it appears that now they appear to have been in vain since nobody in government cares about our country or keeping it free anymore. 😞

Way to politicize the military in support of your own political views. I served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy and was in 4 different conflict zones, and never have I felt that my service or the service of others was in vain, either then, nor now.

If we Trumpers are honest with ourselves, we would admit that he has been so damaged by the left that he cannot win again. We need DeSantis or someone like him to right the sinking ship.
What makes you think they won't do the same to DeSantis or any other popular candidate they fear? What then? Fock them and what they hate or fear. If Trump wins the primaries he gets the vote OR the weak kneed bastards can live under another 4-8 years of anti-American blue state crap. Just know that not ALL of us will be sitting quietly during that time.

Way to politicize the military in support of your own political views. I served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy and was in 4 different conflict zones, and never have I felt that my service or the service of others was in vain, either then, nor now.

Thank you for your services and no offense or anything but that makes you rather neive although you seem nice.

If we Trumpers are honest with ourselves, we would admit that he has been so damaged by the left that he cannot win again. We need DeSantis or someone like him to right the sinking ship.
No one damaged him, he did it to himself. We are now seeing years worth of chickens coming home to poop.

There have been a couple of instances where Trump has made disparaging remarks about those who served in the military, and, true to Trump form, when the remarks were made public, he denied ever making them. You asked for a link, here's one from the Military Times....................

And, Trump didn't visit the cemetery because he couldn't fly the helicopter there. But, his aides said that even though the weather made it risky to fly there, he could still be driven. Trump declined to visit because he couldn't fly, even though he could have still driven there.

No one damaged him, he did it to himself. We are now seeing years worth of chickens coming home to poop.

I really hate to admit it but you're sort of right.

There have been a couple of instances where Trump has made disparaging remarks about those who served in the military, and, true to Trump form, when the remarks were made public, he denied ever making them. You asked for a link, here's one from the Military Times....................

And, Trump didn't visit the cemetery because he couldn't fly the helicopter there. But, his aides said that even though the weather made it risky to fly there, he could still be driven. Trump declined to visit because he couldn't fly, even though he could have still driven there.

Again until I hear it coming from his mouth I don't believe anything the left is saying about him. However, I also know that he's fucked up many times before so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Thank you for your services and no offense or anything but that makes you rather neive although you seem nice.

My service was under Reagan, Clinton, and Bush Jr. Never during those times did I feel that my service was in vain, even when I strongly disagreed with whoever was in charge.

How does that make me naive?

naive​

adjective

na·ive nä-ˈēv
nī-

variants or naïve
naiver; naivest
1: marked by unaffected simplicity : ARTLESS, INGENUOUS
"Coat!" said Russelton, with an appearance of the most naive surprise …; "coat, Sir Willoughby! do you call this thing a coat?" Edward Bulwer-Lytton
2 a: deficient in worldly wisdom or informed judgment
their naive ignorance of life … when they were first married Arnold Bennett
especially : CREDULOUS
… tells tall tales of the West to tweak naïve city slickers. Miriam Horn
b: not previously subjected to experimentation or a particular experimental situation
made the test with naive rats
c: not having been exposed previously to an antigen
naive T cells
3 a: SELF-TAUGHT, PRIMITIVE
b: produced by or as if by a self-taught artist
naive murals
naively adverb

or naïvely
naiveness noun

I knew what I was getting into when I joined, and paid attention to world situations when I was in. Never during my service did I feel that it was in vain. And, I've also paid attention to events since I've retired, and I don't feel that the service of those who followed me has been in vain either. This is still a free country.

My service was under Reagan, Clinton, and Bush Jr. Never during those times did I feel that my service was in vain, even when I strongly disagreed with whoever was in charge.

How does that make me naive?

naive​

adjective

na·ive nä-ˈēv
nī-

variants or naïve
naiver; naivest
1: marked by unaffected simplicity : ARTLESS, INGENUOUS
"Coat!" said Russelton, with an appearance of the most naive surprise …; "coat, Sir Willoughby! do you call this thing a coat?" Edward Bulwer-Lytton
2 a: deficient in worldly wisdom or informed judgment
their naive ignorance of life … when they were first married Arnold Bennett
especially : CREDULOUS
… tells tall tales of the West to tweak naïve city slickers. Miriam Horn
b: not previously subjected to experimentation or a particular experimental situation
made the test with naive rats
c: not having been exposed previously to an antigen
naive T cells
3 a: SELF-TAUGHT, PRIMITIVE
b: produced by or as if by a self-taught artist
naive murals
naively adverb

or naïvely
naiveness noun

I knew what I was getting into when I joined, and paid attention to world situations when I was in. Never during my service did I feel that it was in vain. And, I've also paid attention to events since I've retired, and I don't feel that the service of those who followed me has been in vain either. This is still a free country.

Inflation, higher gas prices, indoctrinating children, child abuse/rape,... There are WAY too many problems in our country today that are the fault of the Democrats to list and obviously you aren't aware of any of it. Or at least you don't seem to be bothered by it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is what use is there fighting for our freedom when we don't have any? Not saying that we should just give up and not continue to fight for it, I'm just saying what I told Batcat earlier today. What use is there for it anymore? What does it accomplish?

What makes you think they won't do the same to DeSantis or any other popular candidate they fear? What then? Fock them and what they hate or fear. If Trump wins the primaries he gets the vote OR the weak kneed bastards can live under another 4-8 years of anti-American blue state crap. Just know that not ALL of us will be sitting quietly during that time.
We most certainly know they will try to do the same to DeSantis but they may not get away with it this time. Right now Trump is damaging goods while DeSantis is not and at this point, he is more electable.

Forum List

Back