My half-hearted "defense" of Trump vis-a-vis Cohen

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Those few friends I have on this forum know well that nothing would please me more than to see the charlatan in the oval office kicked to the curb.

With the above in mind, I nonetheless have a problem with Trump being labeled a "co-conspirator" to Cohen's involvement in paying off those ladies with whom Trump cheated on his wife.

Call Trump's action unethical sleazy, scummy and befitting an unethical, sleazy and scummy moron as Trump surely is.......BUT, Trump paying off those ladies hush money may NOT be against campaign election laws. ......We must bear in mind that although any third party is limited in how much they can chip in to a candidate, that same candidate can put as much money as he or she may want into the campaign coffers......even if its for the sleazy purpose of shutting up the candidate's embarrassments.

Yes, Cohen and others may be in trouble, but on this issue Trump may not be.

Hopefully Cohen has dirt on Trump's knowledge of that meeting in June 1026 and Trump's subsequent cover-ups.......but on the issue of the money to Daniels and McDougall, Trump may be exempt of criminality.

nat4900, what Hannity tonight. You are showing some smalls signs of common sense. But you must break completely free of TDS! Watch Tucker (in progress) and Hannity! Do it! :)

• Banned
nat4900, what Hannity tonight. You are showing some smalls signs of common sense. But you must break completely free of TDS! Watch Tucker (in progress) and Hannity! Do it! :)

I'd rather have root canal work than watch those two Trump cult idiots.

Forum List

Back