My impression of the illuminati, whats your?

stela

Rookie
Jun 17, 2010
Who are the Illuminati:They are the true ELITE who belong to some of the wealthiest families in the world connected to blood lines going back thousands of years they believe in keeping the bloodline pure by interbreeding royalties marry royalties and parents decide who their children will marry.

Families: Aster, Collins, freeman, Li, Rockefeller, Bundy, Dupont, Kenedy, Onassis, Van Duyn, Merovingan, Reynolds, Disney, McDonald, Krupp.

Consist of: Mostly sectarian Jewish Elite (zionist) not to confuse with the common Jew
they are occultists "black magicians" using black magic to run the planet, their God is satan. Lucifer their lord known to them as the light bearer.

What do they own: International Banks, oil business, industry and trade, most governments, hollywood, music industry, news media, the drug trade industry,they infiltrate politics and education.

AMBITIONS: Create a slave society, A one world government, crown the head of one dictator to rule the world, battle to take over planet earth, by lowering the living standard of developed countries like Us and Europe they believe the standard must be similar all over the world to achieve the end game. The mark of the beast.

WHO ARE WE: The slaves, initiates nothing more than cattle used to carry out their plans. we are kept in chaos our children join the armies to fight their wars, church abiding citizens become masons at the lowest levels, our politicians unknowingly are pulled into the plan by lobbyists and promises of great fortune. clubs are formed and treaties signed to advance the agenda everyone not in the bloodline are expendable no one wins.

How they keep us separated: Religions, Race, political parties, media all strictly programming, they create crisis after crisis to squander more of our freedoms they Never let a good crisis go to waste without conquering someone or something or having us fighting amongst ourselves.

Their weakness: Being found out. The realization that we are equal to them and they have nowhere to hide once they are found out, we live in the world of duality good and evil its our choice to choose how we live and behave, the fathers of this nation knew this and created the constitution to provide protection, order and freedom for all

Can we stop this : I believe knowledge is power through investigation and prosecution through the courts we can jail them, close the fema camps down before the greatest crime against humanity can occur. Forbid Government officials to be members of secret societies that meet in private(BILDERBERGS) its against the constitution. Hold government officials accountable for their actions rather they be republican or democrat its all the same. We are equal and they are there to serve us maintain the law of the land by upholding the constitution of the people,for the people and by the people. We shouldn't have to be worrying about are they going to take our guns, shut the internet down, will our armies (children) be used against us. I'm sure you can think of plenty of other things that are happening now please share.

references Illuminati news, Annunaki demons covenant

http://www.illuminati-news.com/

$conspiracy.jpg

So far, I can't decide who to side with. The Illumanati or syrenn or aquathena. Freakin' decisions...

Last edited:
I only consider one to be "true elite" if they have conquered that terrible, pure yet great equality known as death.

................Vampires.

Forum List

Back