The death of the Libertarian Party

man you sound scared shitless,,

the libertarians lost all creds with johnson and that dumb tramp from the last election,,

they need all the help they can get

President Trump is not looking to help them, he is looking to them to help him, and the country.

With an outlook like that, I often wonder why you people bother getting out of bed. How sad the world looks to you people. How very sad.

Accepting reality does not make one sad, it makes one prepared.

In Nov if the wrong person wins you world will come crashing down, mine will go on unchanged. The resident of the White House literally has pretty much zero impact on my life right now, and that was be design.

Though, I will admit being a mindless partisan drone like you is a far easier life, but not a happier one.

Accepting reality does not make one sad, it makes one prepared.

In Nov if the wrong person wins you world will come crashing down, mine will go on unchanged. The resident of the White House literally has pretty much zero impact on my life right now, and that was be design.

Though, I will admit being a mindless partisan drone like you is a far easier life, but not a happier one.
You're a Prepper!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If you are a big Govt supporter, there is nothing wrong with tariffs.

If you are a Libertarian, there is everything wrong with tariffs.
:laugh:

Libertarians imagining natural market forces as the great equalizer will never not be funny.

Former President Donald Trump will speak at the Libertarian National Convention in Washington, D.C. later this month as he tries to woo voters beyond the Republican base and avoid losing support to independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

This is just embarrassing, the once proud Libertarian Party reduced to this stupidity. There is not a Libertarian bone in Trump's body.

This makes as much sense as having Biden speak at the RNC.

Might have to give the Constitution Party a closer look
Trump is an Authoritarian, what he said he would do it all authoritarian like taking over DOJ and ordering to get his enemies..
Harpy Eagle Is right, Joe Biden is actually closer to Libertarian ideals than Trump, which should show you how far he is from Libertarian.

Joe Biden isn't picking one group (his supporters) and saying he will help them and not the ones that doesn't support him... That is the Libertarian reason for small government...

Forum List

Back