My Last Take on Aretha Franklin

Every attention seeker in the swamp was there......what a circus!
RIP queen of soul.....too bad you couldn't take Sharpton with ya....

how come Mollie Tibbets funeral didn't get as much attention??
because she is white....???

Funeral attended by:

Luis Farrakhan
Jessie Jackson
Al Sharpton
Bill Clinton

3 racists and a rapist.

Imagine if David Duke was at Willie Nelson’s funeral and George Bush sat next to him.

You get the picture.

She had some good tunes.

And there were some really great parts to the funeral:

Aretha Franklin funeral: Pastor stands by controversial eulogy
Yeah, I forgot about the so called bishop sexually assaulting her right on stage then making racial jokes about it. Good addition.

Last edited:
Funeral attended by:

Luis Farrakhan
Jessie Jackson
Al Sharpton
Bill Clinton

3 racists and a rapist.

Imagine if David Duke was at Willie Nelson’s funeral and George Bush sat next to him.

You get the picture.

She had some good tunes.

Yeah, I forgot about the so called bishop sexually assaulting her right on stage then making racial jokes about it. Good addition.
Read the link. This pastor ragged on fatherlessness among blacks. Excellent.
Aretha had four kids without a dad. They simply describe to her as a ‘single mom’ but don’t mention the children intentionally deprived of their father(s).

Funeral attended by:

Luis Farrakhan
Jessie Jackson
Al Sharpton
Bill Clinton

3 racists and a rapist.

You get the picture.

She had some good tunes.

Aretha had four kids without a dad. They simply describe to her as a ‘single mom’ but don’t mention the children intentionally deprived of their father(s).
Trust me, her kids had a great upbringing.

Funeral attended by:

Luis Farrakhan
Jessie Jackson
Al Sharpton
Bill Clinton

3 racists and a rapist.

You get the picture.

She had some good tunes.

Denied their father(s). Selfish and cruel. Not to mention contributing to social demise. Way too progressive for a backwards, ultra-con leftover like you to understand.

Funeral attended by:

Luis Farrakhan
Jessie Jackson
Al Sharpton
Bill Clinton

3 racists and a rapist.

You get the picture.

She had some good tunes.

Denied their father(s). Selfish and cruel. Not to mention contributing to social demise. Way too progressive for a backwards, ultra-con leftover like you to understand.
No link?

Three faith leaders and a former president. Not a bad end.
And think of the abortions she didn't have.

Funeral attended by:

Luis Farrakhan
Jessie Jackson
Al Sharpton
Bill Clinton

3 racists and a rapist.

You get the picture.

She had some good tunes.

Are you one of them?

David Duke isn't a Willie Nelson fan -- Nelson is too liberal for his tastes

Ted Nugent will be kicking the can soon tho

Funeral attended by:

Luis Farrakhan
Jessie Jackson
Al Sharpton
Bill Clinton

3 racists and a rapist.

You get the picture.

She had some good tunes.

No father or relationship figure is rough the research show - they are destined to repat the same family structure: baby momma.

She had some good tunes.

No father or relationship figure is rough the research show - they are destined to repat the same family structure: baby momma.
Let's hope Tiffany Trump breaks the chain of fatherless family structures..
37B6D88800000578-3765323-image-m-50_1472567759015.jpg

But I am sure she wasn't who you had in mind when you were talking about being "baby mamas"

Forum List

Back