My logical explanation about global warming.

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
As masses of Americans are eating more, working less, sweating and entrenching themselves in the concrete of the cities, illusion is created that the globe is warming. Some of my fruit trees died last winter because of the cold. Another explanation is that the likes of Al ZarGore and other loons of the establishment buy their vacation homes in hot climates and then it's too hot for them, too bad. the most pathetic aspect of it is that it is the same people that are causing the global warming who are moaning about it on TV and making the rest of us feel guilty. Obimbo gave billions of tax dollars to some friends green energy company who quit the next day (I read it on the news few years ago, you can google it) It is humanity versus political industry.

So your next post is where you get to the logical part?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

so....uhh...what about those 98% of climate scientists?

Just like the health insurance companies and pharma companies lobbied for Obamacare, the green companies lobbied to get global warming validated and scientists need government grant money.

It all comes down to money.

As masses of Americans are eating more, working less, sweating and entrenching themselves in the concrete of the cities, illusion is created that the globe is warming. Some of my fruit trees died last winter because of the cold. Another explanation is that the likes of Al ZarGore and other loons of the establishment buy their vacation homes in hot climates and then it's too hot for them, too bad. the most pathetic aspect of it is that it is the same people that are causing the global warming who are moaning about it on TV and making the rest of us feel guilty. Obimbo gave billions of tax dollars to some friends green energy company who quit the next day (I read it on the news few years ago, you can google it) It is humanity versus political industry.

The most likely explanation is usually correct, we have been shitting in our nest for too long.

The fraudulent number is 97%.

How can the warmers be taken seriously if they cannot even get their trumped up lies right? :lol:
You are right when you state that the percentage is 97%, not 98%. But, you are wrong in stating that the percentage is fraudulent. It is accurate.

Climate Change: Consensus

You are also wrong when you state that the evidence presented by these scientific organizations are trumped up lies.

But, regardless of the facts --- something all nutters hate and deny --- you and your fellow nutters will continue to parrot what you are spoon fed by wingnut radio and faux news.

in other words you make up garbage in your head and pretend its real.

wacko.

How can the warmers be taken seriously if they cannot even get their trumped up lies right? :lol:
You are right when you state that the percentage is 97%, not 98%. But, you are wrong in stating that the percentage is fraudulent. It is accurate.

You are also wrong when you state that the evidence presented by these scientific organizations are trumped up lies.

But, regardless of the facts --- something all nutters hate and deny --- you and your fellow nutters will continue to parrot what you are spoon fed by wingnut radio and faux news.
The 97% number is 100% fraudulent.

This number will prove a new embarrassment to the pundits and press who use it. The number stems from a 2009 online survey of 10,257 earth scientists, conducted by two researchers at the University of Illinois. The survey results must have deeply disappointed the researchers – in the end, they chose to highlight the views of a subgroup of just 77 scientists, 75 of whom thought humans contributed to climate change. The ratio 75/77 produces the 97% figure that pundits now tout.

77 out of 10,257 =/= 97%.

Deceitful Claim: 97% of Climate Scientists Think Humans Contribute to Global Warming - GraniteGrok ? GraniteGrok

Last edited:

This number will prove a new embarrassment to the pundits and press who use it. The number stems from a 2009 online survey of 10,257 earth scientists, conducted by two researchers at the University of Illinois. The survey results must have deeply disappointed the researchers – in the end, they chose to highlight the views of a subgroup of just 77 scientists, 75 of whom thought humans contributed to climate change. The ratio 75/77 produces the 97% figure that pundits now tout.

Deceitful Claim: 97% of Climate Scientists Think Humans Contribute to Global Warming - GraniteGrok ? GraniteGrok
GraniteGrok? LOL. I think the NASA is just a tad bit more credible than GraniteGrok. But hey, thanks for the laugh.

GraniteGrok? LOL. I think the NASA is just a tad bit more credible than GraniteGrok. But hey, thanks for the laugh.
Ad homenim.

The source is itself sourced.

The 97% number is a fraud, plain and simple.

You should follow your own advice; "I suggest you educate yourself..."

I know, it is hard work, but you can do it.

in other words you make up garbage in your head and pretend its real.

wacko.

When all you can come up with is one idea, it feels real.

If you do not play along with the theories of the establishment, you can go work at McDonalds - that explains why scientists ignore the facts about fabrication of moon landing, investigators ignore facts about collapse of WTC7 and the other two, historians ignore the facts about WW2, and so on...

Ad homenim.

The source is itself sourced.

The 97% number is a fraud, plain and simple.

Given that all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities have policy statements that state that AGW is a fact, and a clear and present danger, I think that the 97% number is a bit low. I have yet to meet an active scientist that states otherwise. And I have been taking university classes for two years now.

The most likely explanation is usually correct, we have been shitting in our nest for too long.
Right, we should have been shitting in Mars by now.

Your rejection of science cannot be justified with anything that even resembles logic.
I know much more about science than any degenerate of the establishment

Stephen-Hawking.jpg

Your rejection of science cannot be justified with anything that even resembles logic.
I know much more about science than any degenerate of the establishment

No you don't. You believe a bunch of shit conspiracy theories that lead you to reject reality.
He who can not explain briefly, does not understand it HIMSELF. Can you explain where the sky ends, and how does the earth spin around the sun, always at the same distance? If you can not, then here is my explanation:

There has to be a REASON why we have no clue what is going on in the universe, about the planets and the sky. The intelligent people who UNDERSTOOD have been killed off, SYSTEMATICALLY. Intelligent people are being suppressed in America, they have been suppressed in Soviet Union, they have been suppressed in Africa. Intelligent people are not good for the establishment, and establishment is no good to humanity.

There should be no doubt that people are allowed to rise who are good followers - I want my dogs to behave, and so do the elitists who control our governments - in Soviet Union my father was not allowed to study at a university because he understood more about history than communists WANTED people to understand - he was TOO SMART. But I come to realize that the elitists are like dogs themselves and they are the parasites to humanity - why do they keep me alive then? they do NOT, they have executed MILLIONS like me, and I may fit their agenda, because I believe in one world, and they may want to create a new world order - if I would succeed and they would see that I am out of control, then there should be no doubt that they would try to execute me.

Money is GOD today, everyone KNOWS. Money is in the form of paper and numbers on the computer. Last November I released a short video demonstrating how my dogs can just as easily worship a STICK that I randomly choose and throw... And less than two weeks later my two dogs were shot. This god is REAL. And if I'm going to die, I prefer to die battling this god, but I will NEVER forgive any Christians who have heard my message and IGNORE it.

When you have a vision in your soul like I do, there is NO turning back, NO living your own life - I can ONLY live my life for my vision, a vision that is for the WORLD. And the world that is too full and too ignorant must come to an end and be replaced by new life that is willing to understand. I am nothing more than a spokesman, a representative of God.

Forum List

Back